Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Concluded Birthday Raffle - Prize Tiem!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26
Caught up again:
"Current Ticket Total: 10964
23 prizes, 57 participants
(as of 1/31)"
Caught up again:
"Current Ticket Total: 10964
(as of 1/31)"
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
More likes:
Both pages of Miscellaneous (86 dragons)
Ancients (34 dragons)
Fan Dragons (23 dragons)
More likes:
Both pages of Miscellaneous (86 dragons)
Ancients (34 dragons)
Fan Dragons (23 dragons)
OIUN2Fc.png eoeoeo eoeoeo rAns2Aq.png

Oh! Just wanted to mention here that the butterfly badges linking to dragons are adorable, aww. Love the idea!
Oh! Just wanted to mention here that the butterfly badges linking to dragons are adorable, aww. Love the idea!
87fTGkN.png ___ Regxlia | She/Her/Hers | FR+2
» Free Cauldron
» Wishlist
» Adopts
@Regxlia Thanks <3 I eventually plan to have one for every dragon with a finished bio. I'll probably ping everyone who participated with this to ask ya'll if you want a ping when a new butterfly badge is finished to claim for those who liked the attached dragon :D. Or maybe just start them on their own thread when I've finished getting out all these prizes/catching up on the dragon leveling parts and what-not.

I got hung up on making a butterfly octopus (an actual existing critter also known as a blanket octopus) badge for Nerites awhile back that's still in progress.

In other news in general, caught up again:
"Current Ticket Total: 11107
(as of 1/31)"

Ya'll just might make 15k before the end here! I'm impressed regardless!
@Regxlia Thanks <3 I eventually plan to have one for every dragon with a finished bio. I'll probably ping everyone who participated with this to ask ya'll if you want a ping when a new butterfly badge is finished to claim for those who liked the attached dragon :D. Or maybe just start them on their own thread when I've finished getting out all these prizes/catching up on the dragon leveling parts and what-not.

I got hung up on making a butterfly octopus (an actual existing critter also known as a blanket octopus) badge for Nerites awhile back that's still in progress.

In other news in general, caught up again:
"Current Ticket Total: 11107
(as of 1/31)"

Ya'll just might make 15k before the end here! I'm impressed regardless!
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
For last call, I hit the one category I think I had left, Miscellaneous, and Liked 81 of the bunch, with 35 being for the first time tonight! Lots to appreciate, but it's late in my time zone and I am short of sleep so just two highlights before bed!

First, I have to appreciate Seraphina! She's much more dressed than I usually go for, but with her dark coloring for contrast she isn't smothered after all! Instead it makes me feel depth, I especially like the tail bauble chosen to accent her Runes! (One of my favored pieces for that dangling bit!)

The other who really jumped out at me is Chalcedony! I love a good snapper. The Accent is subtle, and blends beautifully. She looks so soft and warm and inviting (reminding me, a little, of one of mine)! Maybe she could be a little more careful building up the fireplace, though - looks like she got her face a little too close!

It's been a delight poking around! Thanks for the invitation... and a little extra incentive never hurts. Here's hoping you had a great birthday, too! Cheers -
For last call, I hit the one category I think I had left, Miscellaneous, and Liked 81 of the bunch, with 35 being for the first time tonight! Lots to appreciate, but it's late in my time zone and I am short of sleep so just two highlights before bed!

First, I have to appreciate Seraphina! She's much more dressed than I usually go for, but with her dark coloring for contrast she isn't smothered after all! Instead it makes me feel depth, I especially like the tail bauble chosen to accent her Runes! (One of my favored pieces for that dangling bit!)

The other who really jumped out at me is Chalcedony! I love a good snapper. The Accent is subtle, and blends beautifully. She looks so soft and warm and inviting (reminding me, a little, of one of mine)! Maybe she could be a little more careful building up the fireplace, though - looks like she got her face a little too close!

It's been a delight poking around! Thanks for the invitation... and a little extra incentive never hurts. Here's hoping you had a great birthday, too! Cheers -
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
<3
"Current Ticket Total: 11203
(as of 1/31)"
<3
"Current Ticket Total: 11203
(as of 1/31)"
Know I'm kind of late but I just starred 347 gorgeous dragons! Happy birthday btw (or late birthday depending on your timezone xD)
Know I'm kind of late but I just starred 347 gorgeous dragons! Happy birthday btw (or late birthday depending on your timezone xD)
2OTuj7X.png
@jewelofmygarden nah, not late, you're good, still going to rollover last minute is welcome (so long as you get the post in before rollover) and also recorded (birthday was back near the beginning of Crystalline Gala, but thank you <3 )

"Current Ticket Total: 11550
23 prizes, 58 participants
(as of 1/31)"
@jewelofmygarden nah, not late, you're good, still going to rollover last minute is welcome (so long as you get the post in before rollover) and also recorded (birthday was back near the beginning of Crystalline Gala, but thank you <3 )

"Current Ticket Total: 11550
(as of 1/31)"
Already liked all the dragons (mentioned it in a previous post),, time for compliments!

Eira [Ancient] - Before I even clicked on her, all I could think was Ice Queen Elsa vibes,, apparently it's Merciful Snowqueen (I was close). This goes to show how well her coloring and skin match the scene, familiar, and lore you chose for her, when I knew who she was meant to be before even reading. I love the triple ice coloring,, really adds to the Snowqueen vibes,, and besides being GORGEOUS the use of the innocent eye gene really makes her stand out since Veilspuns usually have pretty small eyes so she becomes very mesmerizing and demands one's attention.

Laguna [Ancient] - The purple coloring with the glowing blue skin is soo pretty,, not just because the coloring go together,, but because the shades of purple are on the darker side, making the skin standout even more. The constellation gene is great for this skin since it adds to the glow, with the 'stars' blending perfectly with the lantern's light. Great scene and familiar pairing,, espesh the scene,, the colors match so well that I almost wish that they had pink flowers in the branches,, just to match all the way! But, then that'd ruin the great contrast you got goin on with the blue,, so nvm lol

Materia [Miscellaneous] - Oh gosh,, they're so pretty! The apparel matches the skin soo well,, with the glowing blue popping a lot thanks to the obsidian coloring. The fact they're a lightning dragon makes it even better,, matches the scene and volt apparel nicely. Would def purchase a night light that looks like them,, v dope and gorgeously glowing?? Perfect!

edit: Don't remember if said this in my last post,, but happy late birthday!!
Already liked all the dragons (mentioned it in a previous post),, time for compliments!

Eira [Ancient] - Before I even clicked on her, all I could think was Ice Queen Elsa vibes,, apparently it's Merciful Snowqueen (I was close). This goes to show how well her coloring and skin match the scene, familiar, and lore you chose for her, when I knew who she was meant to be before even reading. I love the triple ice coloring,, really adds to the Snowqueen vibes,, and besides being GORGEOUS the use of the innocent eye gene really makes her stand out since Veilspuns usually have pretty small eyes so she becomes very mesmerizing and demands one's attention.

Laguna [Ancient] - The purple coloring with the glowing blue skin is soo pretty,, not just because the coloring go together,, but because the shades of purple are on the darker side, making the skin standout even more. The constellation gene is great for this skin since it adds to the glow, with the 'stars' blending perfectly with the lantern's light. Great scene and familiar pairing,, espesh the scene,, the colors match so well that I almost wish that they had pink flowers in the branches,, just to match all the way! But, then that'd ruin the great contrast you got goin on with the blue,, so nvm lol

Materia [Miscellaneous] - Oh gosh,, they're so pretty! The apparel matches the skin soo well,, with the glowing blue popping a lot thanks to the obsidian coloring. The fact they're a lightning dragon makes it even better,, matches the scene and volt apparel nicely. Would def purchase a night light that looks like them,, v dope and gorgeously glowing?? Perfect!

edit: Don't remember if said this in my last post,, but happy late birthday!!
qTcP5yI.pngXT6s1Yv.gifBEZgNm.png SQvVy8i.png5M9CHlS.gif
@IndigoStarshine Thank you so much!

I've got 349 tickets for you, counting these 3 compliments, which tells me you may have missed many of the new dragons added after your first post (all can be found in this post).

Though by all means you're not required to visit them to max out your star tickets.

<3

"Current Ticket Total: 11565
(as of 1/31)"
@IndigoStarshine Thank you so much!

I've got 349 tickets for you, counting these 3 compliments, which tells me you may have missed many of the new dragons added after your first post (all can be found in this post).

Though by all means you're not required to visit them to max out your star tickets.

<3

"Current Ticket Total: 11565
(as of 1/31)"
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26