Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Star Station (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 247 248
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74405405][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/744055/74405405.png[/img][/url] [i][size=1]@hawketh @ColorfulCredit[/size] sunny needs a very long vacation[/i] [i]I’m fine,[/i] they sign. [i]Well and unharmed.[/i] Then, they remember the potion. Sunny grabs the potion from under their arms and holds it out. [i]For you,[/i] they sign, and remembers why they put it under their arm in the first place. Which is what they do again. [i]Bakura made it for you. He called it a relaxation potion. Left one at the bounty board too, but I came here in the first place to deliver it to you in case that potion didn’t pass through.[/i]
74405405.png
@hawketh @ColorfulCredit sunny needs a very long vacation

I’m fine, they sign. Well and unharmed.

Then, they remember the potion. Sunny grabs the potion from under their arms and holds it out.

For you, they sign, and remembers why they put it under their arm in the first place. Which is what they do again. Bakura made it for you. He called it a relaxation potion. Left one at the bounty board too, but I came here in the first place to deliver it to you in case that potion didn’t pass through.
lore sales!! ==

it’s imginate without an a!
TO5f5vS.png
JHqnR5C.png
YMPbu9R.png

===

~ WISHLIST | FAQ
~ WRITING SHOP | ART SHOP
~ CLAN LORE
~ BIO RESOURCES
~ BALDWIN RENTING
~ KINGDOMLOCKE

===
===
G5TXkiW.png
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/789183/78918254p.png[/img] [/center] [size=2](@imginate @ColorfulCredit)[/size] Well, Fury couldn't say he disagreed with Bakura. He was about five seconds out from breaking them out, with no sign that anyone other than the three of them was currently conscious in this room. Fury would absolutely wait those five seconds to see if Ria took a sip. Bakura would be fine... And if he wasn't, Neon would be thrilled. Win win.
78918254p.png

(@imginate @ColorfulCredit)

Well, Fury couldn't say he disagreed with Bakura.

He was about five seconds out from breaking them out, with no sign that anyone other than the three of them was currently conscious in this room.

Fury would absolutely wait those five seconds to see if Ria took a sip.

Bakura would be fine... And if he wasn't, Neon would be thrilled. Win win.
GDNAFKM.pngja7LBPj.pngRIcFGhS.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80947156][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/809472/80947156_350.png[/img][/url] Skimming through his contract, Rhysand nodded as he identified his target. A majestic yet elusive creature, typically spotted in the depths of the forests. [i]Well, no time to waste[/i], he thought to himself, and headed off into the clouds. - Rhysand made a quick landing in a thicket of trees and scurried off into the woods, careful to remain silent. One delicate step followed another, each move as deliberate and stealthy as the last. It wasn't long before he spotted the critter he'd been looking for - the Empress Beetle. The creature was enjoying a fruit as it scrambled up a mound of dirt. Reaching into his satchel, Rhysand readied his tranquilizer, his eyes never losing focus of his now sleeping target. [i]This should be easy,[/i] he muttered, as he aimed a dart at the beetle. [i]3....2....1....FIRE![/i] The dart took the beetle down in one fell swoop. He scurried over, gently placing the beetle in a crate, whilst making sure his target was alive and well. Casting one last glance at the unconscious creature, Rhysand took off for the bounty station with his target in tow. - Back at the bounty station, Rhysand placed the crate on the counter. "Here's your Empress Beetle," he announced. "May I trade it for a [item=tertiary gene: firefly]?"
80947156_350.png

Skimming through his contract, Rhysand nodded as he identified his target. A majestic yet elusive creature, typically spotted in the depths of the forests. Well, no time to waste, he thought to himself, and headed off into the clouds.

-

Rhysand made a quick landing in a thicket of trees and scurried off into the woods, careful to remain silent. One delicate step followed another, each move as deliberate and stealthy as the last. It wasn't long before he spotted the critter he'd been looking for - the Empress Beetle. The creature was enjoying a fruit as it scrambled up a mound of dirt.

Reaching into his satchel, Rhysand readied his tranquilizer, his eyes never losing focus of his now sleeping target. This should be easy, he muttered, as he aimed a dart at the beetle. 3....2....1....FIRE! The dart took the beetle down in one fell swoop.

He scurried over, gently placing the beetle in a crate, whilst making sure his target was alive and well. Casting one last glance at the unconscious creature, Rhysand took off for the bounty station with his target in tow.

-

Back at the bounty station, Rhysand placed the crate on the counter. "Here's your Empress Beetle," he announced. "May I trade it for a Tertiary Gene: Firefly ?"
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/356503/35650231p.png[/img] @quatervois Happy little whirs can be heard within the Golem as he eyes the beetle. Solaire had a hidden fondness for insects... Especially ones that could fly. Gently, he took the crate and stashed it behind the counter. "Order received. Expect delivery shortly."[/center]
35650231p.png

@quatervois
Happy little whirs can be heard within the Golem as he eyes the beetle. Solaire had a hidden fondness for insects... Especially ones that could fly.

Gently, he took the crate and stashed it behind the counter. "Order received. Expect delivery shortly."
Hello, Star Voyagers.
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/754125/75412416.png[/img][/center] Stardew still grovels on the floor when the mystery cloak disappears, and is promptly showered in the glitter left behind. So they had not angered their mystery patron too badly with their glitterbombing, thank goodness. They slowly stand up, shake off some loose glitter with a jingle, and rise to the air to wait for further orders. Viridiana is still silent, glaring at Stardew so fiercely he almost makes their clothes catch fire. When he finally speaks up, it is with a mix of distrust and disappointment. "I hope there is an explanation for all of this nonsense, Stardew." Stardew's frills wither, and they swipe a few times at a spot on their cape that was starting to smell like smoke. "I promise you will get one, once I figure this all out myself. Promise, pinky promise, cross my heart and--" Viridiana shakes his head and sighs, ceasing his stare before he accidentally sets off the fire alarm as well. The two just hover in place in awkward silence, when the mystery voice finally returns to speak to Stardew. They let out a spooked yelp at the nudge, gentle as it was, and turn to look at... nope, still nobody there. "No glitter," Stardew promises the voice and sheepishly looks at Viridiana. "Could you pretty please check up on the others and bring them here?" "As long as you stay [i]right here[/i] while you wait," Viridiana demands, giving Stardew a look terrifying enough to freeze even the Icewarden solid. He takes out his communicator to look up where the rest of the swarm is, and flies off to the direction of the closest response. Stardew doesn't like their current predicament at all. Not one bit. It was only the second time they were visiting the Star Station, and for the second time everything had rapidly gone downhill and straight to Crazyland. And now Viridiana was suspicious of them, which made things multiple orders of magnitude worse. When Viridiana is far enough to not notice Stardew any more, Stardew takes out their tablet from their pocket and looks at its screen; wondering if they could ask for an explanation from their patron, or if they were on too thin ice for that to end well for them. --- (@SairentoTsuki) Ironfrill hears something reply to her, but it is strangely distant. Had Dusk truly made it that far away already that his voice would no longer carry? Still, he had apparently heard her, so he shouldn't be too far away. "This way, Rosy One! Hurry back to the Cathedral, it is not safe out there!" she shouts to the hallways and conjures a few bright candles near the door to hopefully make the location easier to notice. Ironfrill then turns to look at the Fuiran. "Is it safe now, Watching One? Are the shadows gone from the Cathedral?"
75412416.png
Stardew still grovels on the floor when the mystery cloak disappears, and is promptly showered in the glitter left behind. So they had not angered their mystery patron too badly with their glitterbombing, thank goodness. They slowly stand up, shake off some loose glitter with a jingle, and rise to the air to wait for further orders.

Viridiana is still silent, glaring at Stardew so fiercely he almost makes their clothes catch fire. When he finally speaks up, it is with a mix of distrust and disappointment. "I hope there is an explanation for all of this nonsense, Stardew."

Stardew's frills wither, and they swipe a few times at a spot on their cape that was starting to smell like smoke. "I promise you will get one, once I figure this all out myself. Promise, pinky promise, cross my heart and--"

Viridiana shakes his head and sighs, ceasing his stare before he accidentally sets off the fire alarm as well. The two just hover in place in awkward silence, when the mystery voice finally returns to speak to Stardew. They let out a spooked yelp at the nudge, gentle as it was, and turn to look at... nope, still nobody there.

"No glitter," Stardew promises the voice and sheepishly looks at Viridiana. "Could you pretty please check up on the others and bring them here?"

"As long as you stay right here while you wait," Viridiana demands, giving Stardew a look terrifying enough to freeze even the Icewarden solid. He takes out his communicator to look up where the rest of the swarm is, and flies off to the direction of the closest response.

Stardew doesn't like their current predicament at all. Not one bit. It was only the second time they were visiting the Star Station, and for the second time everything had rapidly gone downhill and straight to Crazyland. And now Viridiana was suspicious of them, which made things multiple orders of magnitude worse.

When Viridiana is far enough to not notice Stardew any more, Stardew takes out their tablet from their pocket and looks at its screen; wondering if they could ask for an explanation from their patron, or if they were on too thin ice for that to end well for them.

---
(@SairentoTsuki)

Ironfrill hears something reply to her, but it is strangely distant. Had Dusk truly made it that far away already that his voice would no longer carry? Still, he had apparently heard her, so he shouldn't be too far away.

"This way, Rosy One! Hurry back to the Cathedral, it is not safe out there!" she shouts to the hallways and conjures a few bright candles near the door to hopefully make the location easier to notice.

Ironfrill then turns to look at the Fuiran. "Is it safe now, Watching One? Are the shadows gone from the Cathedral?"
Image of a green wyvern. Any pronoun
Finnish
FR time +10
Nature Exalt Lair
Free Buttons
Shop
Houseplants
Wishlist
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/566413/56641299p.png[/img] @hawketh @imginate "Oh? That's--" Should he be offended? Probably not. That particular group had been nothing but kind. "--kind of them. Please, tell them I said thank you." Carefully taking the bottle with one hand the Skydancer debates on wther or not they should tuck it away. On one hand, drinking a strange potion potentially surrounded by enemies probably wasn't the smartest thing.... But maybe, just maybe, if the potion took him out he could slink his way around Neon and get Fury back for this whole mess..? He'd been stuck with the hunter for far too long. As fanciful as the thought was, he owed Fury and Sunny. They were good folks no matter how much Fury made him want to scream. It's high time he started helping. Tucking the potion safely away for later, Ria let his body fall to the floor. A quick glance around left him sure their friend had left. Good, that made this easier. Stalking up to the door he took up position directly in front of it. Using his wings, he took up as much space as possible. If anyone was outside, they'd see him first. "Sunny, you can stay up there but if someone comes you'll be cornered." They might be better off staying put if Bakura was on the way, but he also needed to check on his friends as well. He hadn't heard anything from the other staff.[/center]
56641299p.png

@hawketh @imginate
"Oh? That's--" Should he be offended? Probably not. That particular group had been nothing but kind. "--kind of them. Please, tell them I said thank you." Carefully taking the bottle with one hand the Skydancer debates on wther or not they should tuck it away. On one hand, drinking a strange potion potentially surrounded by enemies probably wasn't the smartest thing.... But maybe, just maybe, if the potion took him out he could slink his way around Neon and get Fury back for this whole mess..?

He'd been stuck with the hunter for far too long. As fanciful as the thought was, he owed Fury and Sunny. They were good folks no matter how much Fury made him want to scream. It's high time he started helping.

Tucking the potion safely away for later, Ria let his body fall to the floor. A quick glance around left him sure their friend had left. Good, that made this easier. Stalking up to the door he took up position directly in front of it. Using his wings, he took up as much space as possible. If anyone was outside, they'd see him first. "Sunny, you can stay up there but if someone comes you'll be cornered." They might be better off staying put if Bakura was on the way, but he also needed to check on his friends as well. He hadn't heard anything from the other staff.
Hello, Star Voyagers.
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/789183/78918254p.png[/img] [/center] [size=2](@imginate @ColorfulCredit)[/size] Boo. The door unlocked with a faint whoosh, undamaged, for all that its control panel was hanging outside of the wall like a macabre Christmas ornament. "Times a wasting. We have to find Bakura."
78918254p.png

(@imginate @ColorfulCredit)

Boo.

The door unlocked with a faint whoosh, undamaged, for all that its control panel was hanging outside of the wall like a macabre Christmas ornament.

"Times a wasting. We have to find Bakura."
GDNAFKM.pngja7LBPj.pngRIcFGhS.png

@Sylpheed @SairentoTsuki
The Fuiran eyes the hallway with an anxious air. It tentatively takes a step forward, but then quickly retreats back into position with a chilling howl.

It calls. It calls.

The threat seems to have vanished though, for the beast is no longer snapping at air. Its lowered position has been released and is instead replaced with an anxious air.

@Sylpheed @SairentoTsuki
The Fuiran eyes the hallway with an anxious air. It tentatively takes a step forward, but then quickly retreats back into position with a chilling howl.

It calls. It calls.

The threat seems to have vanished though, for the beast is no longer snapping at air. Its lowered position has been released and is instead replaced with an anxious air.
Hello, Star Voyagers.
@ColorfulCredit [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/45048767][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/450488/45048767_350.png[/img][/url] Imm'ith walked up to the scanner again, waiting for a number to appear. He didn't have to wait long though, because the stubborn machine finally spit out a number: [b]18[/b].
@ColorfulCredit

45048767_350.png

Imm'ith walked up to the scanner again, waiting for a number to appear. He didn't have to wait long though, because the stubborn machine finally spit out a number: 18.
M7v69JN.pngezgif-com-resize.gifMuckmarket Poll Raffle: fill out polls, win prizes!evIwcId.png
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/356503/35650231p.png[/img] @lamsweete Solaire freezes in place for a split second before his face morphs into an expression of 'D:' "Request denied. The allotted rest period has not concluded."[/center] [size=2] Hunters must wait 3 days from their initial contract to claim another. [/size]
35650231p.png

@lamsweete
Solaire freezes in place for a split second before his face morphs into an expression of 'D:'

"Request denied. The allotted rest period has not concluded."

Hunters must wait 3 days from their initial contract to claim another.
Hello, Star Voyagers.
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 247 248