Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Star Station (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 125 126 127 128 129 ... 247 248
@colorfulcredit

Right, I suppose it's time to try this. I could use the funding anyway. A grey skinned man scowls, placing a hand onto the scanner, watching as it begins to run.

Loading... Loading... Welcome Malaise. Assigned Bounty No. 91

-

Whee gonna try this. I need to write more anyways
@colorfulcredit

Right, I suppose it's time to try this. I could use the funding anyway. A grey skinned man scowls, placing a hand onto the scanner, watching as it begins to run.

Loading... Loading... Welcome Malaise. Assigned Bounty No. 91

-

Whee gonna try this. I need to write more anyways
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69386316][img]https://i.postimg.cc/RVTMZp4m/Screen-Shot-2022-10-13-at-7-23-05-PM.png[/img][/url][/center] Hikari, much refreshed from her longer-than-expected nap, enters the Star Station again. Some of the lights overhead are blinking on as she walks under them, for which she is thankful, because that means she can see her way more clearly and won't have as much of a possibility of tripping over things. For a second, she pauses in the entryway as she thinks she hears the voice of one of the other denizens of the clan, Candy, echoing up ahead. Then she second guesses herself and proceeds to the scanner, which gives her the number [b]11[/b]. For a moment Hikari puzzles over the number – is it the number two, or eleven? Eleven, she thinks, and takes the paper up to the front desk to be certain and to await her newest bounty.
Screen-Shot-2022-10-13-at-7-23-05-PM.png

Hikari, much refreshed from her longer-than-expected nap, enters the Star Station again. Some of the lights overhead are blinking on as she walks under them, for which she is thankful, because that means she can see her way more clearly and won't have as much of a possibility of tripping over things. For a second, she pauses in the entryway as she thinks she hears the voice of one of the other denizens of the clan, Candy, echoing up ahead. Then she second guesses herself and proceeds to the scanner, which gives her the number 11.

For a moment Hikari puzzles over the number – is it the number two, or eleven? Eleven, she thinks, and takes the paper up to the front desk to be certain and to await her newest bounty.
@Sylpheed @Mlly

Step one is to take a step *away* from the thumping, before all (most) eyes shoot skyward. What do we find?
@Sylpheed @Mlly

Step one is to take a step *away* from the thumping, before all (most) eyes shoot skyward. What do we find?
GDNAFKM.pngja7LBPj.pngRIcFGhS.png
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/356503/35650231p.png[/img] @ofthevoid As soon as the scanner beeps its' number a page is already printing from between the golems jaws. Solaire offers the man a smile and a wave as they wait for the process to finish before finally sliding the paper over towards him. "I hope this hunt sees you well." [quote][item=melon squirmscoot] "Good luck hiding in the deep once you've been inked by this creature" Contract Terms: By signing this contract you agree to pursue the target to your best abilities. In the event that you are approached by a third party, you will NOT hand over the bounty, or any information regarding the bounty, over to said third party. Failure to comply will result in contract termination[/quote][/center]
35650231p.png

@ofthevoid
As soon as the scanner beeps its' number a page is already printing from between the golems jaws. Solaire offers the man a smile and a wave as they wait for the process to finish before finally sliding the paper over towards him. "I hope this hunt sees you well."

Quote:
Melon Squirmscoot

"Good luck hiding in the deep once you've been inked by this creature"

Contract Terms:
By signing this contract you agree to pursue the target to your best abilities.
In the event that you are approached by a third party, you will NOT hand over the bounty, or any information regarding the bounty, over to said third party.
Failure to comply will result in contract termination
Hello, Star Voyagers.
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/356503/35650231p.png[/img] @Mlly "Welcome back!" Solaire chimes happily before pulling a page out from between his teeth. Carefully, he extends the folded page up towards the hunter. "I do hope you know how to swim. This one might be a bit tricky." [quote][Item=tsunami gem guardian] "All treasures lost to the sea are guarded by these protectors." Contract Terms: By signing this contract you agree to pursue the target to your best abilities. In the event that you are approached by a third party, you will NOT hand over the bounty, or any information regarding the bounty, over to said third party. Failure to comply will result in contract termination[/quote][/center]
35650231p.png

@Mlly
"Welcome back!" Solaire chimes happily before pulling a page out from between his teeth. Carefully, he extends the folded page up towards the hunter. "I do hope you know how to swim. This one might be a bit tricky."
Quote:
Tsunami Gem Guardian

"All treasures lost to the sea are guarded by these protectors."

Contract Terms:
By signing this contract you agree to pursue the target to your best abilities.
In the event that you are approached by a third party, you will NOT hand over the bounty, or any information regarding the bounty, over to said third party.
Failure to comply will result in contract termination
Hello, Star Voyagers.
@colorfulcredit

A very wet and bedraggled looking Malaise marches up, dumping a wiggling bag full of squirmscoot onto the counter. He doesn't look pleased and half his face almost seems to be... melting? He takes a moment to compose himself before he slaps a wet sheet of paper onto the counter, the ink on it bleeding horribly.

It reads simply: Mission Report: I. Hate. Water.

-

Man can't believe I got an octopus as the first bounty with a very hydrophobic OC. Looks like he pulled through though.
@colorfulcredit

A very wet and bedraggled looking Malaise marches up, dumping a wiggling bag full of squirmscoot onto the counter. He doesn't look pleased and half his face almost seems to be... melting? He takes a moment to compose himself before he slaps a wet sheet of paper onto the counter, the ink on it bleeding horribly.

It reads simply: Mission Report: I. Hate. Water.

-

Man can't believe I got an octopus as the first bounty with a very hydrophobic OC. Looks like he pulled through though.
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/566413/56641299p.png[/img] @ofthevoid "Oh dear," Standing up quickly, Ria fumbles his way around the desk and offers the man his cloak while he gestures towards Solaire to call the infirmary. "I'm terribly sorry. Here, take a seat while we call someone up to have you checked out." Poor guy looked half drowned and....Ria didn't want to think melted but... Ushering them towards the couch Ria settles back in behind the desk to locate their prize catalog and then leans over to offer it. "Mnn, why don't you take a look at our catalog while we wait? I'll put your order in from here and we can have it deposited too you.." [/center] [size=2]LOL, I'm sorry?[/size]
56641299p.png

@ofthevoid
"Oh dear," Standing up quickly, Ria fumbles his way around the desk and offers the man his cloak while he gestures towards Solaire to call the infirmary. "I'm terribly sorry. Here, take a seat while we call someone up to have you checked out." Poor guy looked half drowned and....Ria didn't want to think melted but...

Ushering them towards the couch Ria settles back in behind the desk to locate their prize catalog and then leans over to offer it. "Mnn, why don't you take a look at our catalog while we wait? I'll put your order in from here and we can have it deposited too you.."

LOL, I'm sorry?
Hello, Star Voyagers.
[center]@colorfulcredit [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67186175][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/671862/67186175_350.png[/img][/url] Frostbite knows ice deals increased damage to plague, so this bounty will be easy to catch. She sneaks around the Wyrmwound, taking care to keep her feet clean. She can see a swarm of Spoiling Scorpios nibbling at a carcass a few yards away. The smell of rotting meat hangs around the Scorpios. Frostbite looks at herself. Her light blue and white coat stands out in this red and green environment. She shudders and rolls on the ground until she is stained a more plaguey color. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=63&bodygene=35&breed=17&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=40&tertgene=32&winggene=0&wings=142&auth=a9bc070d885c49cdf7f165191b4cc4e6e21ce298&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Then she heads over to the Spoiling Scorpios, who have finished their meal and are now tumbling together and play fighting. Frostbite walks right up to them, and they don't notice her...until she freezes one of them in a shell of ice. They screech and attack as one. Frostbite conjures a whirl of snowflakes that disguise her from their view, and when it clears, she and the frozen Scorpio have disappeared. ----- "Here is the Spoiling Scorpio you requested." Frostbite says. "Will you point me towards the showers? I feel revolting. Also may I request a Secondary Gene: Marbled?" [item=Secondary Gene: Marbled] [/center]
@colorfulcredit
67186175_350.png
Frostbite knows ice deals increased damage to plague, so this bounty will be easy to catch.

She sneaks around the Wyrmwound, taking care to keep her feet clean. She can see a swarm of Spoiling Scorpios nibbling at a carcass a few yards away. The smell of rotting meat hangs around the Scorpios.

Frostbite looks at herself. Her light blue and white coat stands out in this red and green environment. She shudders and rolls on the ground until she is stained a more plaguey color.
dragon?age=1&body=63&bodygene=35&breed=17&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=40&tertgene=32&winggene=0&wings=142&auth=a9bc070d885c49cdf7f165191b4cc4e6e21ce298&dummyext=prev.png

Then she heads over to the Spoiling Scorpios, who have finished their meal and are now tumbling together and play fighting. Frostbite walks right up to them, and they don't notice her...until she freezes one of them in a shell of ice. They screech and attack as one. Frostbite conjures a whirl of snowflakes that disguise her from their view, and when it clears, she and the frozen Scorpio have disappeared.
"Here is the Spoiling Scorpio you requested." Frostbite says. "Will you point me towards the showers? I feel revolting. Also may I request a Secondary Gene: Marbled?"
Secondary Gene: Marbled
75068189.png
  • Morpho, wishlist keeper!
  • My forum game: Scry That Item!
  • Free XXYs, XXXs, Randioactives -->
tumblr_nqzqz02ZlZ1tu43nto8_100.png
@ColofulCredit [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74516845][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/745169/74516845_350.png[/img][/url][size=4] [emoji=nocturne star size=2] [emoji=water rune size=1] [niji looks happy today. it is also splashing water everywhere] *Hello! How are you on this fine and fabulous day? [emoji=nocturne laughing size=2] [emoji=comment size=1] [niji doesn't wait for an answer] *You see, I was going to sleep in today, but Cybernetic was passing through Twisted Territory, my section of the lair, and he shocked ALL OF US! How could I go to sleep after that rude awakening? So I got up and caught a Satin Mice from our food stores for breakfast. [item=Satin Mouse] *Anyways... all that talking is getting me tired. If it wasn't for the reward, you can bet I'd be back in my water tanks... [emoji=ping size=1] [the scanner shows a [b]112[/b]. the water niji is dripping rolls off the screen. seems it's waterproof now!]
@ColofulCredit
74516845_350.png
[niji looks happy today. it is also splashing water everywhere]
*Hello! How are you on this fine and fabulous day?
[niji doesn't wait for an answer]
*You see, I was going to sleep in today, but Cybernetic was passing through Twisted Territory, my section of the lair, and he shocked ALL OF US! How could I go to sleep after that rude awakening? So I got up and caught a Satin Mice from our food stores for breakfast.
Satin Mouse
*Anyways... all that talking is getting me tired. If it wasn't for the reward, you can bet I'd be back in my water tanks...
[the scanner shows a 112. the water niji is dripping rolls off the screen. seems it's waterproof now!]
27150.png
x Quix -- he/him
x Pixilart @Quixilver
x Wishlist

| x Category Give/Get
| x INTJ
| x Artist
[center][size=2](@ColorfulCredit)[/size] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/807500/80749905.png[/img][/center] Hazelglow nods at Ria and makes some mental notes. The Crescent Vulture could certainly be worth a visit, maybe there were come bits of magical machinery that he could use instead... He'd have to get some new basic components first, though. He much doubted the board he'd been currently using could get the most out of any magic running through it. He picks up the thingamajig and looks at it, then slowly moves his gaze towards Solaire. "...How about it? Want a snack?" [rule] [center][size=2](@ZincAlloy, @Venusian)[/size][/center] [i]A lone shipping container is making a daring escape in the dim light of the Docking Bay! For just a box with legs, it has got surprisingly far away already from it's starting point already. It gets careless in it's hubris and accidentally collides with another crate, making quite a bit of noise and scattering some junk around. The container freezes in place, trying to avoid raising any more suspicion.[/i] [rule] [center][size=2](@hawketh, @Mlly)[/size][/center] [i]The thumping continues; a panel on the ceiling seems to have come slightly loose, shaking in time. It refuses to fall off, however, and the sound ceases... Only to suddenly become much louder, like something was jumping. It shakes and bends, but the panel just. won't. budge. Realizing it's plan isn't working, the creature in the ceiling ceases it's tantrum and moves on to find an another exit. Maybe an air vent's grate would be easier to dislodge... Meanwhile, under the floor beneath the two dragons, something fleet of foot is moving towards the Splicing Station.[/i]
Hazelglow nods at Ria and makes some mental notes. The Crescent Vulture could certainly be worth a visit, maybe there were come bits of magical machinery that he could use instead...

He'd have to get some new basic components first, though. He much doubted the board he'd been currently using could get the most out of any magic running through it. He picks up the thingamajig and looks at it, then slowly moves his gaze towards Solaire.

"...How about it? Want a snack?"

A lone shipping container is making a daring escape in the dim light of the Docking Bay! For just a box with legs, it has got surprisingly far away already from it's starting point already. It gets careless in it's hubris and accidentally collides with another crate, making quite a bit of noise and scattering some junk around.

The container freezes in place, trying to avoid raising any more suspicion.

(@hawketh, @Mlly)
The thumping continues; a panel on the ceiling seems to have come slightly loose, shaking in time. It refuses to fall off, however, and the sound ceases...

Only to suddenly become much louder, like something was jumping. It shakes and bends, but the panel just. won't. budge. Realizing it's plan isn't working, the creature in the ceiling ceases it's tantrum and moves on to find an another exit. Maybe an air vent's grate would be easier to dislodge...

Meanwhile, under the floor beneath the two dragons, something fleet of foot is moving towards the Splicing Station.
Image of a green wyvern. Any pronoun
Finnish
FR time +10
Nature Exalt Lair
Free Buttons
Shop
Houseplants
Wishlist
1 2 ... 125 126 127 128 129 ... 247 248