Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed. Judging and drawing now
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Happy birthday! I'd like to join the raffle, please.

I don't always tell dad jokes, but when I do, he laughs.

Happy birthday! I'd like to join the raffle, please.

I don't always tell dad jokes, but when I do, he laughs.

gYfRVnU.png heyZH2H.png
a129Nss.png
tyEuRXe.png
Vs2WmBF.png
0HBKL8H.png
ygWzlbs.png 5tiydC3.png 7GFlGJN.png A1ondHN.png BYPpgRe.png k2VzuFv.png
Happy Birthday I would like to enter... and I have loads of dad jokes... here's several of my favorites... [img]https://i.imgur.com/zza3GaT.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/gKkFdxg.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Q1fdXVC.jpg[/img] (there's more on a dragon in my lair, you'll know who when you see him. XD) my best dressed is DawntoDusk, she's 95% of the reason the ghosts in Ghostlight Ruins are afraid. They tell ghost stories about her. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/21577191][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/215772/21577191_350.png[/img][/url] Managed to get all 4 cats in one shot... they were taking turns hunting the red bug. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/885598819427962942/960611914642255972/20220404_131608.jpg[/img]
Happy Birthday

I would like to enter... and I have loads of dad jokes...
here's several of my favorites...

zza3GaT.jpg
gKkFdxg.jpg
Q1fdXVC.jpg
(there's more on a dragon in my lair, you'll know who when you see him. XD)

my best dressed is DawntoDusk, she's 95% of the reason the ghosts in Ghostlight Ruins are afraid. They tell ghost stories about her.
21577191_350.png

Managed to get all 4 cats in one shot...
they were taking turns hunting the red bug.
20220404_131608.jpg
bcPLEkL.png crystalgeneeggfire.pngsimplicity.png
i'd like to join the raffle
i'd like to join the raffle
IVEZAEV.png
Happy Birthday! I'd like to join the raffle.

I wanted to make a brief joke, but it's a little cheesy. But because it's your birthday, I'll let you in on a secret - when you sing in the shower and get soap in your mouth, you've just created a new soap opera.

Fun Fact! The first person arrested for speeding was Walter Arnold, who was going 4 times the speed limit in his Benz. The officer had to catch him by riding his bike fast enough, and wrote Walter a ticket. The speed? 8 miles per hour.

Happy Birthday! I'd like to join the raffle.

I wanted to make a brief joke, but it's a little cheesy. But because it's your birthday, I'll let you in on a secret - when you sing in the shower and get soap in your mouth, you've just created a new soap opera.

Fun Fact! The first person arrested for speeding was Walter Arnold, who was going 4 times the speed limit in his Benz. The officer had to catch him by riding his bike fast enough, and wrote Walter a ticket. The speed? 8 miles per hour.

tpdcnmn.png NsNbD2F.png kHoPTKo.png
I'd like to join the raffle! And for stories... well, I've got a few.

I should mention first that I'm kind of sensitive to loud sounds, and this is when I was younger, and before I had ever really experienced Star Wars. My parents, for a reason I don't recall, were going to see a Star Wars movie in the theaters. Which movie is also a detail I don't recall, but what I do recall vividly is the very loud booming of that classic song echoing through the theater and probably into the hall as well.

As well as my parents laughter.

Apparently, when the movie finally started, I visibly jumped out of my seat and stayed frozen until the introduction was half-over, leaving my parents cackling and chortling well into the first ten minutes of actual movie.

A gift I always appreciate when Christmas or birthdays come around is a video game. Not just because I get to play it, but because a video game is something you have to think about when you're giving it as a gift. So when I unwrapped Overcooked 3, I instantly decided I was gonna play this game with as many people as I could get to do it with me.
One of them being my brother. He's a sullen, good-natured guy who prefers to do things alone. A chaotic cooking mess involving at least one other person is not ideal for him. But I got my mom, him, his wife, and myself all crowded around a Nintendo Switch to play a few levels of Overcooked 3. We were just getting to the spaceship levels, and despite the general confusion, learning how to play, and loud shouting for ingredients, everyone was having fun, including him, even though he was frowning.

My mom, as you could guess, isn't the best player in the world. Which is honestly fine, and she doesn't need to be the best in the world to have fun. But she was the person standing on a button which opened the doors for my brother and his wife to get ingredients from. I did cooking and washing, they did chopping and plating, while my mom stayed on the button.

At least until I had to dash over and put soup where the other side of our team could reach it. Dashing can knock other players around, and this was in cramped quarters. I had to walk past my mom to get to the only spot we could pass things back and forth in. So she often got knocked off the button.

This continued for a little while, until my quiet brother said, "Stop killing me in the door!"
We turned to him. "I keep going in to get stuff and then the door closes on me and I die," he explained, right as it happened again. "There! See?!"
Unfortunately, this was hilarious to us. My poor brother had his sister, his mother, and his wife laughing at him for something that wasn't even his fault in a video game.

I'll never apologize for laughing at him then, but I doubt I'll be able to get him to play Overcooked with me again.

Another video game, a then-good friend, and a voice call. Our current discussion was about popular video games, and I commented, "Wow, all the best games are Japanese."
My friend, incredulously, "Well, not all of them. I mean, there's Nintendo, but.. the game we're playing right now is good."
"Yeah, and its Japanese."
"No it isn't."
"..."
"(name), the credits are in Japanese."
"They are?"
"The songs they sing when you get to Master level is in Japanese."
"oh"
I guess they never noticed?

Dad joke time!

"Dad, can you put my shoes on?" "No, I don't think they'll fit me."
I don't trust stairs. They're always up to something.
I made up a new word recently. Plagiarism.

Have a merry birthday!
I'd like to join the raffle! And for stories... well, I've got a few.

I should mention first that I'm kind of sensitive to loud sounds, and this is when I was younger, and before I had ever really experienced Star Wars. My parents, for a reason I don't recall, were going to see a Star Wars movie in the theaters. Which movie is also a detail I don't recall, but what I do recall vividly is the very loud booming of that classic song echoing through the theater and probably into the hall as well.

As well as my parents laughter.

Apparently, when the movie finally started, I visibly jumped out of my seat and stayed frozen until the introduction was half-over, leaving my parents cackling and chortling well into the first ten minutes of actual movie.

A gift I always appreciate when Christmas or birthdays come around is a video game. Not just because I get to play it, but because a video game is something you have to think about when you're giving it as a gift. So when I unwrapped Overcooked 3, I instantly decided I was gonna play this game with as many people as I could get to do it with me.
One of them being my brother. He's a sullen, good-natured guy who prefers to do things alone. A chaotic cooking mess involving at least one other person is not ideal for him. But I got my mom, him, his wife, and myself all crowded around a Nintendo Switch to play a few levels of Overcooked 3. We were just getting to the spaceship levels, and despite the general confusion, learning how to play, and loud shouting for ingredients, everyone was having fun, including him, even though he was frowning.

My mom, as you could guess, isn't the best player in the world. Which is honestly fine, and she doesn't need to be the best in the world to have fun. But she was the person standing on a button which opened the doors for my brother and his wife to get ingredients from. I did cooking and washing, they did chopping and plating, while my mom stayed on the button.

At least until I had to dash over and put soup where the other side of our team could reach it. Dashing can knock other players around, and this was in cramped quarters. I had to walk past my mom to get to the only spot we could pass things back and forth in. So she often got knocked off the button.

This continued for a little while, until my quiet brother said, "Stop killing me in the door!"
We turned to him. "I keep going in to get stuff and then the door closes on me and I die," he explained, right as it happened again. "There! See?!"
Unfortunately, this was hilarious to us. My poor brother had his sister, his mother, and his wife laughing at him for something that wasn't even his fault in a video game.

I'll never apologize for laughing at him then, but I doubt I'll be able to get him to play Overcooked with me again.

Another video game, a then-good friend, and a voice call. Our current discussion was about popular video games, and I commented, "Wow, all the best games are Japanese."
My friend, incredulously, "Well, not all of them. I mean, there's Nintendo, but.. the game we're playing right now is good."
"Yeah, and its Japanese."
"No it isn't."
"..."
"(name), the credits are in Japanese."
"They are?"
"The songs they sing when you get to Master level is in Japanese."
"oh"
I guess they never noticed?

Dad joke time!

"Dad, can you put my shoes on?" "No, I don't think they'll fit me."
I don't trust stairs. They're always up to something.
I made up a new word recently. Plagiarism.

Have a merry birthday!
EBZMIJs.png
Hatchery
__Lair Directory
52975719343_4b0435c9b2_o.png
Happy (advanced?) birthday! I'd love to join your raffle :D

The first dad joke that comes to mind is:

When is a joke a dad joke?

When the punch line is apparent (a parent) XD
Happy (advanced?) birthday! I'd love to join your raffle :D

The first dad joke that comes to mind is:

When is a joke a dad joke?

When the punch line is apparent (a parent) XD
wishlist
I'd like to join the raffle!

Here's my joke-

Why does dracula always bite people on the neck?
Because he's a neck romancer!!

I'll definitely dress up a dragon and post a photo too! So fun.
I'd like to join the raffle!

Here's my joke-

Why does dracula always bite people on the neck?
Because he's a neck romancer!!

I'll definitely dress up a dragon and post a photo too! So fun.
k5FxSvA.gif
@P03
Ooof that's a good one:-D

@TheDeathseer
Thank you! Ooooohhhhh I now wish we could have those instead of Cavendish!

@Wattson
Thank you!
Congrats! Looks like you're getting there:-)

@MegaraFrostalon
That's a good diet! :-D
Also, what a strong contender in the photo contest!

@Festivoog
I did know that. Faint but still there, Saturn you aren't THAT special after all:-)

@s3r3n3y4ng
Hehehe, a double whammy. Nice!

@nevermorre
That really is a good outfit. And a good dad joke.

@TheGildedRaven
Awww thank you!
Heheheh maybe it's old but I never heard that (grand)dad joke.

@exp
Yup, Belladonna sometimes called Wolfberry. Straight from 'do not eat ever' list. And Tomatoes and potatoes being related to this plant tickles me to no end. Nobody believes me when I say tomatoes are poison :-P
Hahaha It's funny cos it's true:-DDDDD

@SealxGod
Aww thank you. I am having a nice time actually:-)

@Xionahri
Thank youuuu!
I think I've heard about the trilobite. I also heard about organism named after sonic. There are also plenty of bacteria named after gods and goddesses. It's strange to see mythology and microbial biology overlap.
Awww that one is groanworthy- good job.
A robotic flamebebe with no wings? Ok now that's a good one.
Well there is no such thing as too much tea and yes indeed a triceratops is a very nice animal:-)

@DragonninjaL0RD
Thank you very much.
*groans*

@beBlueberry
Thank you!

@Cymothoe
Thank you!
*snort*

@RhysGRigsby
Thank you!
Aw man, we have a dad joke master here!

That is a good outfit for somebody like her indeed

Aww kitties having fun!

@DarknessFalls
Thank you!
Note to self: don't sing in the shower:-P
I did hear of that infamous speeding incident. It's just nuts!

@Amscray
THank you!
Heh, seems like you've got a lot of good memories already made with your friends and family.
Aww man, those jokesX-D

@Manika
Thank you!
Heh, somebody beat you to this dad joke. It still counts though:-)

@neotenic
*snort-cringe*
Please do. You've got time untill the end of raffle to update your post.
@P03
Ooof that's a good one:-D

@TheDeathseer
Thank you! Ooooohhhhh I now wish we could have those instead of Cavendish!

@Wattson
Thank you!
Congrats! Looks like you're getting there:-)

@MegaraFrostalon
That's a good diet! :-D
Also, what a strong contender in the photo contest!

@Festivoog
I did know that. Faint but still there, Saturn you aren't THAT special after all:-)

@s3r3n3y4ng
Hehehe, a double whammy. Nice!

@nevermorre
That really is a good outfit. And a good dad joke.

@TheGildedRaven
Awww thank you!
Heheheh maybe it's old but I never heard that (grand)dad joke.

@exp
Yup, Belladonna sometimes called Wolfberry. Straight from 'do not eat ever' list. And Tomatoes and potatoes being related to this plant tickles me to no end. Nobody believes me when I say tomatoes are poison :-P
Hahaha It's funny cos it's true:-DDDDD

@SealxGod
Aww thank you. I am having a nice time actually:-)

@Xionahri
Thank youuuu!
I think I've heard about the trilobite. I also heard about organism named after sonic. There are also plenty of bacteria named after gods and goddesses. It's strange to see mythology and microbial biology overlap.
Awww that one is groanworthy- good job.
A robotic flamebebe with no wings? Ok now that's a good one.
Well there is no such thing as too much tea and yes indeed a triceratops is a very nice animal:-)

@DragonninjaL0RD
Thank you very much.
*groans*

@beBlueberry
Thank you!

@Cymothoe
Thank you!
*snort*

@RhysGRigsby
Thank you!
Aw man, we have a dad joke master here!

That is a good outfit for somebody like her indeed

Aww kitties having fun!

@DarknessFalls
Thank you!
Note to self: don't sing in the shower:-P
I did hear of that infamous speeding incident. It's just nuts!

@Amscray
THank you!
Heh, seems like you've got a lot of good memories already made with your friends and family.
Aww man, those jokesX-D

@Manika
Thank you!
Heh, somebody beat you to this dad joke. It still counts though:-)

@neotenic
*snort-cringe*
Please do. You've got time untill the end of raffle to update your post.
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
I'd love to enter the raffle, and a couple contests!! Dad joke and outfit :) First... I picked up an exalt rescue I loved, and plan for her to be a part of my lore; here's her outfit plan, for the outfit contest! [outfit=1896802][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=16917040&skin=0&apparel=23125,20836,10376,14882,10369,10384,10390,25929,32719,43316,22673,22672,43294,21265&xt=dressing.png[/img] ----- A city council is discussing refinements to a public accessibility policy. Three men are still left to vote on the policy, and all three of them would have to agree for it to pass. The first man goes up to the stand in front of the council; He votes yes, and goes back to his table. The second man walks up to the podium, knowing that the third man is very indecisive. He wants this to pass, so before voting gives a big long-winded speech about the need for quality in all businesses, the ability to provide for everyone, and how the help it provides will be worth the cost of installments, electricity, and fines given if businesses didn't comply; finishes talking, and goes to sit down again. the third man is nervous, sweating at the brow, and goes up to give his vote. His hand is in his pocket, and once he's at the podium he takes it out and shakily holds up a quarter, looking guilty. He says he is going to flip a coin, as the central deciding vote. The second man is outraged, and demands to know why he would leave something so crucial up to luck!! This is vital to the city! Luck should stay out of politics!! The room follows suit, all upset about the random vote. But the poor third man slaps his hand on the podium, quieting the room, and says he's too stuck on the decision to do anything else; he's stammering: "I-I just don't- don't know what to vote for! All these ramps, lifts, elevators, and their cost, and their usefulness- Everything we're discussing, [b]There's just too many ups and downs![/b]" [right][size=1][s]I hate myself[/s]
I'd love to enter the raffle, and a couple contests!! Dad joke and outfit :)
First...
I picked up an exalt rescue I loved, and plan for her to be a part of my lore; here's her outfit plan, for the outfit contest!
Not Found
dragon?did=16917040&skin=0&apparel=23125,20836,10376,14882,10369,10384,10390,25929,32719,43316,22673,22672,43294,21265&xt=dressing.png
A city council is discussing refinements to a public accessibility policy. Three men are still left to vote on the policy, and all three of them would have to agree for it to pass. The first man goes up to the stand in front of the council; He votes yes, and goes back to his table. The second man walks up to the podium, knowing that the third man is very indecisive. He wants this to pass, so before voting gives a big long-winded speech about the need for quality in all businesses, the ability to provide for everyone, and how the help it provides will be worth the cost of installments, electricity, and fines given if businesses didn't comply; finishes talking, and goes to sit down again.
the third man is nervous, sweating at the brow, and goes up to give his vote. His hand is in his pocket, and once he's at the podium he takes it out and shakily holds up a quarter, looking guilty. He says he is going to flip a coin, as the central deciding vote. The second man is outraged, and demands to know why he would leave something so crucial up to luck!! This is vital to the city! Luck should stay out of politics!! The room follows suit, all upset about the random vote. But the poor third man slaps his hand on the podium, quieting the room, and says he's too stuck on the decision to do anything else; he's stammering:
"I-I just don't- don't know what to vote for! All these ramps, lifts, elevators, and their cost, and their usefulness- Everything we're discussing, There's just too many ups and downs!"
I hate myself
violentvioletsig.png
@ViolentViolet77
Ok now THAT is an elaborate dad joke, respect!
Also, lovely guardian and the outfit's great too!
@ViolentViolet77
Ok now THAT is an elaborate dad joke, respect!
Also, lovely guardian and the outfit's great too!
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8