Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed. Judging and drawing now
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I would like to join the raffle pls!! Thank you for hosting this! Wishing you a wonderful birthday!! [emoji=birthday cake size=1] Here's a dad joke: Why do seagulls fly over the ocean? Because if they flew over the bay, we'd call them bagels! Haha... Here's a planned masquerade themed outfit for one of my more fiery dragons: [outfit=1910079]
I would like to join the raffle pls!!
Thank you for hosting this! Wishing you a wonderful birthday!!

Here's a dad joke: Why do seagulls fly over the ocean? Because if they flew over the bay, we'd call them bagels! Haha...

Here's a planned masquerade themed outfit for one of my more fiery dragons:
Masquerade
KeikoKat.png w8o0xW1.png GG_Raffle_Button.png9BcJXjq.png
I'd love to enter your raffle, sounds fun! Hope you have an amazing birthday! :D
For the outfit challenge - here's a floral outfit I created for my cherry blossom dragon! Perfect for spring! :>
Cherry Blossom

For the dad joke challenge - What should you do if you are cold? Stand in the corner. It’s 90 degrees!
I'd love to enter your raffle, sounds fun! Hope you have an amazing birthday! :D
For the outfit challenge - here's a floral outfit I created for my cherry blossom dragon! Perfect for spring! :>
Cherry Blossom

For the dad joke challenge - What should you do if you are cold? Stand in the corner. It’s 90 degrees!
GG_Raffle_Button.png9bOcjqB.png KeikoKat.png
9BcJXjq.png
@Deramadus
I thought so, tundrabrain:-P
Whoooa! Amorphous Globosus? Who named that!X-DDD. But throw me the link to the blog while you're at it. And man, what a cool but creepy thing to learn about. It kind of sounds like it could almost became a hybridism but was like, nope I can do freakier.

Awww, somebody beat you to that joke. Still counts though.

It is really good outfit. And cool derg too.

Wooo cool thing. I love houses with features like that and it kills me when people just remove them. They give the house its character. Super steampunk thing to have around. Rip the chair though.

@ChaiSpicedTea
Thank you.
Bagulls...you kill me!X-DDDD
Pretty outfit, almost vampiric.

@Persinnamon
Thank you, I did:-)
Perfect for spring, perfect for Hanami.:-)
Awwww noooo, we use C here and 90 degrees is waaaay to hot for me:-D

@Mythariah
Thank you.
Ahahaha, I got to remember this one!
There is something slightly lovecraftian about this outfit.

@Deramadus
I thought so, tundrabrain:-P
Whoooa! Amorphous Globosus? Who named that!X-DDD. But throw me the link to the blog while you're at it. And man, what a cool but creepy thing to learn about. It kind of sounds like it could almost became a hybridism but was like, nope I can do freakier.

Awww, somebody beat you to that joke. Still counts though.

It is really good outfit. And cool derg too.

Wooo cool thing. I love houses with features like that and it kills me when people just remove them. They give the house its character. Super steampunk thing to have around. Rip the chair though.

@ChaiSpicedTea
Thank you.
Bagulls...you kill me!X-DDDD
Pretty outfit, almost vampiric.

@Persinnamon
Thank you, I did:-)
Perfect for spring, perfect for Hanami.:-)
Awwww noooo, we use C here and 90 degrees is waaaay to hot for me:-D

@Mythariah
Thank you.
Ahahaha, I got to remember this one!
There is something slightly lovecraftian about this outfit.

we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
I would like to enter the raffle!

Did you know that Turkey Vultures can be easily identified in flight by the V shape that they hold their wings in and the way that they rock side to side while gliding and riding on updrafts?
I would like to enter the raffle!

Did you know that Turkey Vultures can be easily identified in flight by the V shape that they hold their wings in and the way that they rock side to side while gliding and riding on updrafts?
2716277.png2716258.png2716256.png2716252.png 2716253.png 398738881&trans=1.jpg
Pet's name: Violet

@TinySwanInABottl
I had no idea. I never seen a turkey vulture since they're not native where I am.
@TinySwanInABottl
I had no idea. I never seen a turkey vulture since they're not native where I am.
I'd like to join the raffle! And I've got a joke for ya

Why does Spiderman only have 11 months on his calendar?

Because he lost May.
I'd like to join the raffle! And I've got a joke for ya

Why does Spiderman only have 11 months on his calendar?

Because he lost May.
plagueiscool_zps0139e344.gif
@nekoace14
*facepalm*:-p
@nekoace14
*facepalm*:-p
Hello, I'd like to enter the raffle at the last minute, please! I hope you had a good birthday! Here is the most recent Dad Joke I have heard: Q: What kind of game do you play on the toilet? A: Call of Duty (doody harrr) Here is a costume for a spooky fairy: [outfit=1910840] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=12&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=769,22819,22817,22818,25048,26562&xt=dressing.png[/img] And please forgive the terrible photo quality, but here is the most interesting thing to my left: my husband's desk which we made from an old piano that could no longer function as a piano. We managed to save all the lovely old woodwork, and its a great size for a 2 monitor set-up! [img]https://i.imgur.com/oeE2XU8.jpg[/img] Thank you!
Hello, I'd like to enter the raffle at the last minute, please! I hope you had a good birthday!

Here is the most recent Dad Joke I have heard:

Q: What kind of game do you play on the toilet?

A: Call of Duty (doody harrr)

Here is a costume for a spooky fairy:

NightFairy
dummy?breed=12&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=769,22819,22817,22818,25048,26562&xt=dressing.png

And please forgive the terrible photo quality, but here is the most interesting thing to my left: my husband's desk which we made from an old piano that could no longer function as a piano. We managed to save all the lovely old woodwork, and its a great size for a 2 monitor set-up!

oeE2XU8.jpg

Thank you!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
@Doozie
Last time entry but what a contender.
Ok now this dad joke made me groan aloud- well done!

Nice outfit, so simple but very effective.

This really is a grand(hehehe grand piano- pun totally intended) idea and a lovely desk.
@Doozie
Last time entry but what a contender.
Ok now this dad joke made me groan aloud- well done!

Nice outfit, so simple but very effective.

This really is a grand(hehehe grand piano- pun totally intended) idea and a lovely desk.
Thank you all for participating. I love when our community comes together to have fun. I hope I'll see you all next time around. @TheDeathseer @Wattson @MegaraFrostalon @Festivoog @s3r3n3y4ng @nevermore @Exp @Cymothoe @RhysGRigsby @YukaMakoto @Amscray @Manika @Neotenic @ViolentViolet77 @TheBadOmenTavern @oOShiningMoonOo @Deramadus @ChaiSpicedTea @Doozie [center]And random.org had spoken. The winners of the raffle are: 1. @SealxGod 2. @DarknessFalls 3. @beBlueberry 4. @Fantivity 5. @P03 6. @AeroAspect 7. @DragonninjaL0RD 8 @Persinnamon 9. @Mythariah 10 @TheGildedRaven 11. @Xionahri [emoji=firework size=1]CONGRATULATIONS!!![emoji=firework size=1] [/center] Please make your choices promptly. The judging of the contests will take some more time so please stay tuned.
Thank you all for participating. I love when our community comes together to have fun. I hope I'll see you all next time around.

@TheDeathseer @Wattson @MegaraFrostalon @Festivoog @s3r3n3y4ng @nevermore @Exp @Cymothoe @RhysGRigsby @YukaMakoto @Amscray @Manika
@Neotenic @ViolentViolet77 @TheBadOmenTavern @oOShiningMoonOo @Deramadus @ChaiSpicedTea @Doozie
And random.org had spoken. The winners of the raffle are:

1. @SealxGod
2. @DarknessFalls
3. @beBlueberry
4. @Fantivity
5. @P03
6. @AeroAspect
7. @DragonninjaL0RD
8 @Persinnamon
9. @Mythariah
10 @TheGildedRaven
11. @Xionahri

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Please make your choices promptly.

The judging of the contests will take some more time so please stay tuned.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8