Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed. Judging and drawing now
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Thanks so much for the raffle! :D
1. Do not stick your talon into an electric socket
2. Hope it's not a boil
3. Freezing my tail off
4. Dressed for a Carnivale
5. Vines on the Stone
6. Rioting in style
7. All that plucked chickens
8. Cogs and levers
Thanks so much for the raffle! :D
1. Do not stick your talon into an electric socket
2. Hope it's not a boil
3. Freezing my tail off
5. Vines on the Stone
6. Rioting in style
7. All that plucked chickens
8. Cogs and levers
GG_Raffle_Button.png9bOcjqB.png KeikoKat.png
9BcJXjq.png
Thank you for hosting! Hope you had a fun birthday!

1. Hope it's not a boil
2. Do not stick your talon into an electric socket
3. Freezing my tail off
5. Vines on the Stone
6. All that plucked chickens
7. Rioting in style
8. Cogs and levers
9. Use a comb
Thank you for hosting! Hope you had a fun birthday!

1. Hope it's not a boil
2. Do not stick your talon into an electric socket
3. Freezing my tail off
5. Vines on the Stone
6. All that plucked chickens
7. Rioting in style
8. Cogs and levers
9. Use a comb
GG_Raffle_Button.png KeikoKat.png XdA0BPq.png9BcJXjq.png
@SealxGod
Please come over and claim your prize, we're waiting for you.
@SealxGod
Please come over and claim your prize, we're waiting for you.
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
i didn't get on yesterday; that was a mistake lol! Manaheart looks amazing! Could I claim them? I hope you've had a good week and things are going great for you.
i didn't get on yesterday; that was a mistake lol! Manaheart looks amazing! Could I claim them? I hope you've had a good week and things are going great for you.
@DragonninjaL0RD
Please claim your prize, we're waiting.
@DragonninjaL0RD
Please claim your prize, we're waiting.
@Doozie @P03 @MegaraFrostalon @s3r3n3y4ng @nevermore @TheGildedRaven @Xionahri @DragonninjaL0RD @Cymothoe @RhysGRigsby @DarknessFalls @Amscray @Manika @Neotenic @ViolentViolet77 @AeroAspect @oOShiningMoonOo @Deramadus
@Mythariah @ChaiSpicedTea @Persinnamon @nekoace14

We've a Dad Joke Contest winner. All entries were so great and cringeworthy I had a hard time deciding a winner. But finally I settled on @ChaiSpicedTea .
Congratulations, you're truly a dad joke master:-D
@Doozie @P03 @MegaraFrostalon @s3r3n3y4ng @nevermore @TheGildedRaven @Xionahri @DragonninjaL0RD @Cymothoe @RhysGRigsby @DarknessFalls @Amscray @Manika @Neotenic @ViolentViolet77 @AeroAspect @oOShiningMoonOo @Deramadus
@Mythariah @ChaiSpicedTea @Persinnamon @nekoace14

We've a Dad Joke Contest winner. All entries were so great and cringeworthy I had a hard time deciding a winner. But finally I settled on @ChaiSpicedTea .
Congratulations, you're truly a dad joke master:-D
@Voronwis

Yup! No prize needed for me. Was fun just reading through everything that was posted. Some of these dad jokes are going to be used later, on other vict... Erm... Family members XD
@Voronwis

Yup! No prize needed for me. Was fun just reading through everything that was posted. Some of these dad jokes are going to be used later, on other vict... Erm... Family members XD
tpdcnmn.png NsNbD2F.png kHoPTKo.png
@DarknessFalls
Ahhh at least this thread had been useful for your personal evildoi... I mean, social purposes. I hope you'll come to the next one. I'll try to figure out something as nefari...I mean, as fun as this:-P
@DarknessFalls
Ahhh at least this thread had been useful for your personal evildoi... I mean, social purposes. I hope you'll come to the next one. I'll try to figure out something as nefari...I mean, as fun as this:-P
@Voronwis Oh my goodness I won!? This is so awesome! I would love to claim Zhaitan as my dragon/prize. He is so awesome! Thank you so much! I wish you a wondeful day and a fantastic week! (oops forgot this part was too excited!) 1.Z makes the difference wrote 2.Do not stick your talon into an electric socket wrote 3.Hope it's not a boil wrote 4.Freezing my tail off wrote 5.Use a comb wrote 6.Cogs and levers wrote 7.All that plucked chickens wrote Thank you again![emoji=coatl happy size=1]
@Voronwis

Oh my goodness I won!? This is so awesome! I would love to claim Zhaitan as my dragon/prize. He is so awesome! Thank you so much! I wish you a wondeful day and a fantastic week!
(oops forgot this part was too excited!)

1.Z makes the difference wrote
2.Do not stick your talon into an electric socket wrote
3.Hope it's not a boil wrote
4.Freezing my tail off wrote
5.Use a comb wrote
6.Cogs and levers wrote
7.All that plucked chickens wrote

Thank you again!
iotBp8i.pngQLGPbP3.gif a45uTDK.png
@Nevermore @Xionahri @RhysGRigsby @ViolentViolet77 @Neotenic @oOShiningMoonOo @Deramadus @Mythariah @ChaiSpicedTea @Persinnamon Hello again everybody! Thank you all for participating. All those lovely outfits and well-dressed dragons made me deliberate for a few days. Now though have a winner for the Haute Couture contest: [emoji=firework size=1]Congratulations @Doozie ![emoji=firework size=1] Your NightFairy outfit is trully a masterpiece of simple elegance.
@Nevermore
@Xionahri
@RhysGRigsby
@ViolentViolet77
@Neotenic
@oOShiningMoonOo
@Deramadus
@Mythariah
@ChaiSpicedTea
@Persinnamon

Hello again everybody! Thank you all for participating. All those lovely outfits and well-dressed dragons made me deliberate for a few days. Now though have a winner for the Haute Couture contest:
Congratulations @Doozie ! Your NightFairy outfit is trully a masterpiece of simple elegance.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8