Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] Ice's OOF Snowboarding! [Done]
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 91 92
@jbapple
Hey, so I realized there was a bit of a mix up and 6 of the 42 dragons you sent me weren't logged for the den storage. I'm going to go ahead and bump up the total dragons I'm going to be hoarding in my den up by the 6 dragons (figured I might as well completely stuff my den XD), but I wanted to give you a heads up about it. I'm not sure if it's the 6 level 5s that didn't have your username in them or not though. The last 6 (Gwendira through Maeve) were the ones in question.
@jbapple
Hey, so I realized there was a bit of a mix up and 6 of the 42 dragons you sent me weren't logged for the den storage. I'm going to go ahead and bump up the total dragons I'm going to be hoarding in my den up by the 6 dragons (figured I might as well completely stuff my den XD), but I wanted to give you a heads up about it. I'm not sure if it's the 6 level 5s that didn't have your username in them or not though. The last 6 (Gwendira through Maeve) were the ones in question.
acaelus_100_by_dragonnmr-d9606za.gifLUqGQYc.pngsGgBmXL.png
@Median 10 incoming for your lair!
@Median 10 incoming for your lair!
XgFzLz3.gif
@Malbyte All 10 Safely Boarded
@Malbyte All 10 Safely Boarded
@fattycatty sending you 8 dragons for den storage after rollover via PA!

@panderz sending a single dragon for Lair storage after rollover via cr!

Edot: having some issues filling out the form on my kindle so ill yeet once I wake up and am on my phone
@fattycatty sending you 8 dragons for den storage after rollover via PA!

@panderz sending a single dragon for Lair storage after rollover via cr!

Edot: having some issues filling out the form on my kindle so ill yeet once I wake up and am on my phone
kWwfqJE.png
Alphias
~ they/them ~ +0 frt ~

skin & accent shop
adopt shop

ftu bio codes & assets
ice dom shop
ftu sheets!
a5suXBk.png
ice dom team & hh curator
@Kikatzu
Got 'em all, if you have more to send over please feel free to do so!
@Kikatzu
Got 'em all, if you have more to send over please feel free to do so!
@Nejibana

That’s all I have right now, thank you so much for taking them all in. My apologies for flooding you, just wanted them all set up before I head off. ; - ;
@Nejibana

That’s all I have right now, thank you so much for taking them all in. My apologies for flooding you, just wanted them all set up before I head off. ; - ;
@Tserin
I've got another 10 hibden slots opened up if you wanna send over a few more!
@Tserin
I've got another 10 hibden slots opened up if you wanna send over a few more!
@Twiggles
You can send in another form and put down 10 when it asks for how many spaces you're offering to update it!
@Twiggles
You can send in another form and put down 10 when it asks for how many spaces you're offering to update it!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
Ah, okay! I wasn't sure if y'all wanted multiple forms or not, ty for letting me know!
Ah, okay! I wasn't sure if y'all wanted multiple forms or not, ty for letting me know!
@Lodzhal sorry about that! (I shouldn't store dragons when I am mostly asleep as I lose count of what I send)

thanks for the update and the sheet should be correct now. (it's looks like you are storing 356 for us now which is what the sheet shows on boarders' side with respect to your offered and used spaces and on trainers' side with respect to filled spaces.

which you are totally full, thanks again and sorry for my screw up!
@Lodzhal sorry about that! (I shouldn't store dragons when I am mostly asleep as I lose count of what I send)

thanks for the update and the sheet should be correct now. (it's looks like you are storing 356 for us now which is what the sheet shows on boarders' side with respect to your offered and used spaces and on trainers' side with respect to filled spaces.

which you are totally full, thanks again and sorry for my screw up!
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 91 92