Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] Ice's OOF Snowboarding! [Done]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 91 92
@Tserin, I got 5 dragons that are on Hibernal Cooldown. Are you able to switch the dragons? I am attending for Wind's push this week, so I am going to need the Lair slots.
@Tserin, I got 5 dragons that are on Hibernal Cooldown. Are you able to switch the dragons? I am attending for Wind's push this week, so I am going to need the Lair slots.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@Katsuji
That's so weird, I definitely excluded dragons with cooldown when I bought them. I'll set up PAs now to swap them, you can go ahead and send them back. Sorry!
@Katsuji
That's so weird, I definitely excluded dragons with cooldown when I bought them. I'll set up PAs now to swap them, you can go ahead and send them back. Sorry!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Tserin, no worries! They are all squared away~.

Apologies on the confused PMs!
@Tserin, no worries! They are all squared away~.

Apologies on the confused PMs!
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@Finlandia sending 100 dragons over for den storage as soon as I get their bios updated!
@Finlandia sending 100 dragons over for den storage as soon as I get their bios updated!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawings
stars

stars rai | they/it | fr+2 stars

stars
wings
@Finlandia
Sending 5 for your lair and 55 for your den shortly!
@Finlandia
Sending 5 for your lair and 55 for your den shortly!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Pameluke Sending 40 dragons for your den [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1]
@Pameluke

Sending 40 dragons for your den
QoTJm7C.pnglvePOiL.gifNRWZIK9.png
@Sharanay

Sending 6 dragons for your den!
@Sharanay

Sending 6 dragons for your den!
tm-m.pnga312ca2e-0cf0-49e1-addf-1dbc10bbdee5.pngOzvW.png
@Tserin

Hello, I have a question. I am a mobile only user (no pc access) and cannot access spreadsheets for editting, I can however fill out google docs. I would like to offer hibernal den space still, is this possible please? Sorry if this was answered, my reading comprehension is not very good so I might of made mistakes.
@Tserin

Hello, I have a question. I am a mobile only user (no pc access) and cannot access spreadsheets for editting, I can however fill out google docs. I would like to offer hibernal den space still, is this possible please? Sorry if this was answered, my reading comprehension is not very good so I might of made mistakes.
I've got 150 den spaces for you guys! No preference as no how they're sent and no requirement to ping! Just make sure you have Ice Boarding and your Username/ID in their bios [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I've got 150 den spaces for you guys! No preference as no how they're sent and no requirement to ping! Just make sure you have Ice Boarding and your Username/ID in their bios
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
@xianvar sending 30 dragons for den storage via PA!
@xianvar sending 30 dragons for den storage via PA!
21402.png - Fae | They/Them

Hatchery
OvXXMvX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 91 92