Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] Ice's OOF Snowboarding! [Done]
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92
[center][size=5]The "Mistakes Were Made" Mini-Boarder Hatchling Raffle[/size][/center] [rule] I messed up quite a bit and your hatchling tickets weren't calculated! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I'm very sorry for the problem, I won't try to make excuses but I will explain what happened. In the panic frenzy of setting everything up a couple nights before the push, it looks like we forgot to add the formulas that would actually... calculate your hatchie tickets properly and add them to your totals. This should have been a pretty obvious oversight! Unfortunately, it got overlooked with everything happening with a tight deadline. The fault is completely on me for 1. cutting it so close to the deadline on setup and 2. for not actually checking to make sure that part was working right. I assumed it was, since the hatchling sheet is basically a copy of the normal sheet with some added stuff to accomodate hatchlings. I neglected to send in test data to properly test the hatchlings. As an apology, we've thrown together a quick mini-mini boarder raffle for those of you who have earned tickets for boarding hatchlings. These will not count as a prize in the main boarder raffle, so if you get drawn in both, you get both prizes! I've made sure to carefully check tickets and enter them manually into my drawing sheet instead of copy/pasting a whole list. Same rules as pretty much every other dom raffle that has ever existed apply! [b]The winners:[/b] 1. @Mirna 2. @Selkie 3. @Accal1a [b]The prizes:[/b] The titles are weird because the quotes are being weird orz [quote=All Expenses Paid] All Expenses Paid [center][emoji=gem][emoji=gem][emoji=gem] [i]2,000 gems[/i][/quote] [quote=can we pretend that shooting stars...] can we pretend that shooting stars... [center][item=night sky bundle] [i]night sky bundle[/i][/quote] [quote=Is A Cat A Trainer?] Is A Cat A Trainer? [center][item=marva's invisibility cloak][item=crazy cat dragon starter kit][item=eliminate] [i]marva's invisibility cloak, crazy cat dragon starter kit, eliminate[/i][/quote] [size=1]@Accal1a @Zafirmei @Finlandia @Mirna @Mindrop @ilios @Selki[/size] (non-winners also pinged to let you know what happened!)
The "Mistakes Were Made" Mini-Boarder Hatchling Raffle

I messed up quite a bit and your hatchling tickets weren't calculated! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I'm very sorry for the problem, I won't try to make excuses but I will explain what happened. In the panic frenzy of setting everything up a couple nights before the push, it looks like we forgot to add the formulas that would actually... calculate your hatchie tickets properly and add them to your totals. This should have been a pretty obvious oversight! Unfortunately, it got overlooked with everything happening with a tight deadline.

The fault is completely on me for 1. cutting it so close to the deadline on setup and 2. for not actually checking to make sure that part was working right. I assumed it was, since the hatchling sheet is basically a copy of the normal sheet with some added stuff to accomodate hatchlings. I neglected to send in test data to properly test the hatchlings.

As an apology, we've thrown together a quick mini-mini boarder raffle for those of you who have earned tickets for boarding hatchlings. These will not count as a prize in the main boarder raffle, so if you get drawn in both, you get both prizes! I've made sure to carefully check tickets and enter them manually into my drawing sheet instead of copy/pasting a whole list.

Same rules as pretty much every other dom raffle that has ever existed apply!

The winners:

1. @Mirna
2. @Selkie
3. @Accal1a

The prizes:

The titles are weird because the quotes are being weird orz
All Expenses Paid wrote:
All Expenses Paid

2,000 gems
can we pretend that shooting stars... wrote:
can we pretend that shooting stars...
Night Sky Bundle
night sky bundle
Is A Cat A Trainer? wrote:
Is A Cat A Trainer?
Marva's Invisibility Cloak Crazy Cat Dragon Starter Kit Eliminate
marva's invisibility cloak, crazy cat dragon starter kit, eliminate

@Accal1a @Zafirmei @Finlandia @Mirna @Mindrop @ilios @Selki
(non-winners also pinged to let you know what happened!)
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
Don't worry, it's very very easy to do in the craziness of a battle! You are doing very well!

Also YAY I WON SOMETHING!! :D

1. Is A Cat A Trainer?
2. can we pretend that shooting stars...
3. All Expenses Paid
Don't worry, it's very very easy to do in the craziness of a battle! You are doing very well!

Also YAY I WON SOMETHING!! :D

1. Is A Cat A Trainer?
2. can we pretend that shooting stars...
3. All Expenses Paid
20.png Panromantic.png
tyEuRXe.png
NN9NPXA.png
rUoKR6y.png
Autistic.png
YMPbu9R.png
TWUOxzI.png
176 nests hosted and counting...
Congratulations to Ice for a win in such a hard-fought dom battle! It was a pleasure to board for Ice <3

Thank you to all the Ice dom leads for organising! :D

1. Be the One
2. Meteor
3. Fang Memory
4. Venosaber
5. Saramiuo
6. Shadow Moon
7. Tajador
8. Valkyrie
9. Night Rogue
Congratulations to Ice for a win in such a hard-fought dom battle! It was a pleasure to board for Ice <3

Thank you to all the Ice dom leads for organising! :D

1. Be the One
2. Meteor
3. Fang Memory
4. Venosaber
5. Saramiuo
6. Shadow Moon
7. Tajador
8. Valkyrie
9. Night Rogue
2rHLxZD.png
As Accal1a said, it's easy to miss these things! Thank you for the extra raffle [emoji=new friend size=1] 1. All Expenses Paid
As Accal1a said, it's easy to miss these things! Thank you for the extra raffle

1. All Expenses Paid
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@tserin Sorry to ask, but did you mean to ping me for second or selkie? They're in ice and seem inactive ^^; (And also edited to add: completely understandable! Very easy to lose track of stuff between all those spreadsheets and battle prep and math. And congratulations to Ice for the win!)
@tserin Sorry to ask, but did you mean to ping me for second or selkie? They're in ice and seem inactive ^^; (And also edited to add: completely understandable! Very easy to lose track of stuff between all those spreadsheets and battle prep and math. And congratulations to Ice for the win!)
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
@Selki
Sorry, I did mean to ping you!
@Selki
Sorry, I did mean to ping you!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
You're fine!! Happens all the time :D I just wanted to make sure before I actually posted my list,, Thank you for answering!

1. Is A Cat A Trainer?
2. All Expenses Paid
You're fine!! Happens all the time :D I just wanted to make sure before I actually posted my list,, Thank you for answering!

1. Is A Cat A Trainer?
2. All Expenses Paid
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
Ooh, yay, thanks!

1. Be The One
2. Half-Boiled Detectives
3. Fang Memory
4. Venosaber
5. Tajador
6. Saramiuo
7. Valkyrie
Ooh, yay, thanks!

1. Be The One
2. Half-Boiled Detectives
3. Fang Memory
4. Venosaber
5. Tajador
6. Saramiuo
7. Valkyrie
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
Thank you and congratulations for the victory.

1. Be The One
2. Silver Dragon
3. King Singlet
4. Omni Lens
5. Snow Storm Armoury
6. Half-Boiled Detectives
7. Fang Memory
8. Venosaber
9. Saramiuo
10. Tajador
Thank you and congratulations for the victory.

1. Be The One
2. Silver Dragon
3. King Singlet
4. Omni Lens
5. Snow Storm Armoury
6. Half-Boiled Detectives
7. Fang Memory
8. Venosaber
9. Saramiuo
10. Tajador
A blue arcane spiral dragon lying on her side. On her tail she is holding a small flag of Finland and on her hands she is holding a pale wooden sign with text "Pardon me, my English is awful" written on it.
congrats on the win!

1. half-boiled detectives
2. meteor
3. tajador
4. venosaber
congrats on the win!

1. half-boiled detectives
2. meteor
3. tajador
4. venosaber
kQ9Lmpz.png
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92