Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] Ice's OOF Snowboarding! [Done]
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 91 92
Hello @soulykins! Could you please mark the dragons you sent to me down on the tracker sheet so my available spaces stay updated? Thank you very much in advance! Also, what time do you predict being able to take them back? If you can't say at this time that's alright, I can ping you this coming saturday to arrange it instead <3
Hello @soulykins! Could you please mark the dragons you sent to me down on the tracker sheet so my available spaces stay updated? Thank you very much in advance! Also, what time do you predict being able to take them back? If you can't say at this time that's alright, I can ping you this coming saturday to arrange it instead <3
gtyhuj_100x100.png Autmn_forest_2_3.jpg t-e-e-th-j-a-r.gif
@jbapple
It's all good. Sending lots of dragons around can be quite hectic and mistakes happen. Thanks for the update and best of luck in all of your endeavors.
@jbapple
It's all good. Sending lots of dragons around can be quite hectic and mistakes happen. Thanks for the update and best of luck in all of your endeavors.
acaelus_100_by_dragonnmr-d9606za.gifLUqGQYc.pngsGgBmXL.png
@2towels sending 14 dragons for lair storage!
@2towels sending 14 dragons for lair storage!
WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
@Croissants received and sorted :) Do you want me to wait before setting up the return PA's or CR or do you want them set up in advance? Whatever's easiest for you is fine!
@Croissants received and sorted :) Do you want me to wait before setting up the return PA's or CR or do you want them set up in advance? Whatever's easiest for you is fine!
e6bf78a87751fbae2daf4b3a7a4bc37811b3b017.png
@TheLoversMask
15 Dragons on their way for Den storage. I'm FR+3 and will be able to take them back first thing in the morning (8am EST, 5am FR time) on the 31st, if you need them gone ASAP.
@TheLoversMask
15 Dragons on their way for Den storage. I'm FR+3 and will be able to take them back first thing in the morning (8am EST, 5am FR time) on the 31st, if you need them gone ASAP.
@TheLoversMask
OOPS did I not? I sent them pretty late last night I must have just plum forgotton - sent in the form now though!

As for times I'm available - I'm +3 FR time so I should be around from 9:00 FR time to about 20:00 FR time - on and off through the day! I'll be accepting and exalting dragons immediately as I get the PAs or CRs so if you have people who aren't accepting immediately don't worry about hauling them out of den quicksharp, I can pick them up any day theoretically ;v;
@TheLoversMask
OOPS did I not? I sent them pretty late last night I must have just plum forgotton - sent in the form now though!

As for times I'm available - I'm +3 FR time so I should be around from 9:00 FR time to about 20:00 FR time - on and off through the day! I'll be accepting and exalting dragons immediately as I get the PAs or CRs so if you have people who aren't accepting immediately don't worry about hauling them out of den quicksharp, I can pick them up any day theoretically ;v;
rzg1Qcq.gifNCH5NC0.gifLf9R3i1.gifoeuWTi1.gifLQV7pRJ.gif73cpnYH.gif
@2towels please set them up right away! that way i can accept them immediately when the push starts, thanks!
@2towels please set them up right away! that way i can accept them immediately when the push starts, thanks!
WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
@Nejibana
Sending you 8 for den storage!
@Nejibana
Sending you 8 for den storage!
tm-m.pnga312ca2e-0cf0-49e1-addf-1dbc10bbdee5.pngOzvW.png
@soulykins It's alright, this sort of thing happens! Once I forgot to record 50 dragons I had sent out and I had to scramble for their IDs eheh, it happens to everyone. Good thing we're in the same timezone, I'll just shoot em over when I can! Good luck with the push as always <3

@HaloJones Don't worry, we're in the same timezone! I'm available on-and-off most of the day (~6 fr to ~17 fr) so if there's a more ideal time for you let me know and I'll note it; there's no rush, we have all week!
@soulykins It's alright, this sort of thing happens! Once I forgot to record 50 dragons I had sent out and I had to scramble for their IDs eheh, it happens to everyone. Good thing we're in the same timezone, I'll just shoot em over when I can! Good luck with the push as always <3

@HaloJones Don't worry, we're in the same timezone! I'm available on-and-off most of the day (~6 fr to ~17 fr) so if there's a more ideal time for you let me know and I'll note it; there's no rush, we have all week!
hello @LockeDoore! do you have any specific times you'd like your dragons returned on? specific days and/or specific timeframes of days will do, if you have no preference that's alright, just figured I'd check!
hello @LockeDoore! do you have any specific times you'd like your dragons returned on? specific days and/or specific timeframes of days will do, if you have no preference that's alright, just figured I'd check!
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 91 92