Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FIREDOM] Waffle Raffle - CLOSED
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
Woohoo, thank you!

1. naturally supernaturally
2. I have bad feelings about it
3. vase curse, vase curse
4. certified
5. september is coming
Woohoo, thank you!

1. naturally supernaturally
2. I have bad feelings about it
3. vase curse, vase curse
4. certified
5. september is coming
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
Omg! Thank you so much, took me forever to narrow down my choices [emoji=familiar heart size=1] congrats everyone! 1. September is coming! 2. That's why you should never ever ignore protocol...
Omg! Thank you so much, took me forever to narrow down my choices
congrats everyone!

1. September is coming!
2. That's why you should never ever ignore protocol...
Thank you for running this! [emoji=heart size=1] 1. Delicacy 2. Dizzy and Breezy 3. Moon incoming! Have a great Flameforger! [emoji=fire rune size=1]
Thank you for running this!

1. Delicacy
2. Dizzy and Breezy
3. Moon incoming!

Have a great Flameforger!
2-95.pngdeseczka2.png
Awesome! I won! :D

1) I have bad feelings about it...
2) Moon incoming!
3) Marinera
4) Orangerie
5) Mushroom Soup
6) Purified Lava
7) Astral Hunter
8) Sparkling Memories

P.S. Looking through all the skins was great cause I have some awesome new ideas for dragon to wear them!
Awesome! I won! :D

1) I have bad feelings about it...
2) Moon incoming!
3) Marinera
4) Orangerie
5) Mushroom Soup
6) Purified Lava
7) Astral Hunter
8) Sparkling Memories

P.S. Looking through all the skins was great cause I have some awesome new ideas for dragon to wear them!
iOOCMct.gif
B1_L2.pngN3yg9EO.pngH8AfJv4.pngDAsVTnx.pngo363-d04-Nl-CKname.pngo363-d05-Nl-CKname.pngB1_R2.png
DPSlXho.png
nickname-text-sqr.gif
[center][font=Georgia][size=4][color=#cc3300][b]Round 2[/b][/color][/size][/font] [br] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/626859556718379008/842840288032587816/2-100.png[/img][/center] [font=Georgia][size=3][color=#cc3300]Quick reminder, that: - Winners have 24 Hours to respond which dish (prize pack) they choose before a new winner is chosen. - There is only one dish (prize pack) per dragon (player), so please pick wisely!! If there are more prizes than participants, all not selected packs will be transferred to the Lava Bank or held until the next Skin Raffle. And now for the part everyone is waiting for... congratulations to all Round 2 winners![/color][/size][/font] [center][font=Georgia][size=3][color=#cc3300] 1. @5inthemorning 2. @Fenixinka 3. @fairycatrainbow 4. @kijauni 5. @Katsuji 6. @Saronai 7. @Hinumi 8. @3ctoplasm 9. @AloVra 10. @DuskofDawn12 [/color][/size][/font][/center]
Round 2

2-100.png

Quick reminder, that:
- Winners have 24 Hours to respond which dish (prize pack) they choose before a new winner is chosen.
- There is only one dish (prize pack) per dragon (player), so please pick wisely!! If there are more prizes than participants, all not selected packs will be transferred to the Lava Bank or held until the next Skin Raffle.

And now for the part everyone is waiting for... congratulations to all Round 2 winners!
A picture of a mutant bird. It's desaturated green with octopus tentacles instead of a beak, bat-like wings and tail. Looks omnious.A terracotta pot with some cindershrooms growing in it and tall, red flowers. In front of the pot, slightly on the right, there is a pile of orange and black stones.A terracotta pot with an oak tree bonsai in autumn.A gif of a specimen of the bird species Cyanistes caeruleus lying on its back. It holds a candycane in its feet and licks it every few seconds.
Yay! Thanks :D

1. Swipp
2. Shade Attack
3. Weed Attack
4. Productive Winter? Ikebana!
5. Magical Baubles
6. Ikebana
Yay! Thanks :D

1. Swipp
2. Shade Attack
3. Weed Attack
4. Productive Winter? Ikebana!
5. Magical Baubles
6. Ikebana
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
thanks, once again, for running this event sikora <3
aaaah so many cool accents ;_;

1) Run for it!
2) Arcanic Construction
3) Where Ruins and Mire meet!
4) Exotic
5) Collie Style
6) Sparkling Memory
7) Rainbow-Pony Approved
thanks, once again, for running this event sikora <3
aaaah so many cool accents ;_;

1) Run for it!
2) Arcanic Construction
3) Where Ruins and Mire meet!
4) Exotic
5) Collie Style
6) Sparkling Memory
7) Rainbow-Pony Approved
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
whoops, i got carried away with the other FF festivities xD my pick is sorbet attack (rainbow sprinkles UMA)!
whoops, i got carried away with the other FF festivities xD my pick is sorbet attack (rainbow sprinkles UMA)!
· .____.
___º . * ·___
_¨. º ˜ ¤
`
. † ·¸ • lee ¤ 24 • ¸· †.
. º ˜× he/him · FRT+3 ט º .

artwork by joydom

3blAkWV.png .
.___
_. †__¨ ¸
¤ º · ˜*
º
Lots to choose from, it's hard to pick

1.)Portable pot
2.)Heads off
3.)All in the grace
4).)of cristal charge
5).)Insulated Charged Duneberries
6)suspicious agar
7.)Hot Stew
8.)Glitter
9.)Fungal lights
Lots to choose from, it's hard to pick

1.)Portable pot
2.)Heads off
3.)All in the grace
4).)of cristal charge
5).)Insulated Charged Duneberries
6)suspicious agar
7.)Hot Stew
8.)Glitter
9.)Fungal lights
UiEAFzH.png She/her

+2 FR Time

Cryptid Collection
_B12_L.pngo203-d01-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d02-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d03-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d04-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d05-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d01-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d02-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d03-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d04-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d05-Alo-Vra.png
Yay! Thank you for running this :3

1. FireFireFire
2. Reliable Guidance
3. Run for it!
Yay! Thank you for running this :3

1. FireFireFire
2. Reliable Guidance
3. Run for it!
xaSAEKjz.png0YL5wqT.png x
it/its
skin shop
wishlist