Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FIREDOM] Waffle Raffle - CLOSED
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
I'm logging out, all orders sent between now and 24:00 FR time will be recorded after the rollover. The Waffle Raffle closes for tickets after I log everything in the spreadsheet.
I'm logging out, all orders sent between now and 24:00 FR time will be recorded after the rollover. The Waffle Raffle closes for tickets after I log everything in the spreadsheet.
A picture of a mutant bird. It's desaturated green with octopus tentacles instead of a beak, bat-like wings and tail. Looks omnious.A terracotta pot with some cindershrooms growing in it and tall, red flowers. In front of the pot, slightly on the right, there is a pile of orange and black stones.A terracotta pot with an oak tree bonsai in autumn.A gif of a specimen of the bird species Cyanistes caeruleus lying on its back. It holds a candycane in its feet and licks it every few seconds.
Bomp!
Bomp!
_____________________________________ _____________________ 52276747607_eafe8ce4d4_o.png ___
FAQ «
Wishlist «

+3 FRT «
Tigers RNG
@sikora Just sent enough for all the badges in treasure. Thanks for running this (that is a LOT of skins/accents wowza) and the badges look absolutely delicious (the crab fieri and humming coatls intro cracked me up!)
@sikora Just sent enough for all the badges in treasure. Thanks for running this (that is a LOT of skins/accents wowza) and the badges look absolutely delicious (the crab fieri and humming coatls intro cracked me up!)
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
[center][font=Georgia][size=4][color=#cc3300][b]The Waffle Raffle thread is now officially closed![/b][/color][/size][/font] [br] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/626859556718379008/842840288032587816/2-100.png[/img][/center] [font=Georgia][size=3][color=#cc3300]Please check your tickets in the spreadsheet, no reply means everything is ok. We start drawing tommorow after the rollover![/color][/size][/font] [rule] [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wPvY0VqkK3vB_r3NU1sIzDPZveP7NAPLv-9_1XEtIys/edit#gid=0][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/622179270730579979/730424961126105148/spreadsheetdone.png[/img][/url] [rule] [/center] [font=Georgia][size=1][color=#cc3300] @IronPen @SilentWanderer @Safetaris @Kirley @biscuitygoodness @FinnFantastic @kijauni @roastedbees @Samelf @Dragoneko @CloudTay @Minervals @Aristene @Vivichopper11 @SunstonePhoenix @AloVra @N3WV01D @twistyxrenegade @whamm @Pyracantha @5inthemorning @Ikunoche @clowning @HollowBay @dragonpals @sylveondreams @almosteverything @IrmaBoissy @Meadbhb @Kothra @fairycatrainbow @Tenrecidae @luxidy @Katsuji @onuo @DuskofDawn12 @8ooks @TinkaDreamChaser @chamilet @Reithya @Ajgreelyfan3 @Tatzelwurm @Wish8967 @FinalFlight @EmbertheSkywing @Kekipi @LemonySnaket @Scaleon1 @Verbenas @Medievalredragon @FinalFlight @NlCKname @FinalFlight @onuo @StormDragon21 @Hinumi @AloVra @TinkaDreamChaser @dragonflare92 @Samelf @3ctoplasm @FinalFlight @VoidDeluz @Ebby172 @amapup @eiz @Fenixinka @Samelf @MorenaFlame @divitineo @kellers @Hinumi @Watercolour @sockmonkeygerald @Saronai @Unelore @Katsuji [/color][/size][/font]
The Waffle Raffle thread is now officially closed!

2-100.png

Please check your tickets in the spreadsheet, no reply means everything is ok. We start drawing tommorow after the rollover!
spreadsheetdone.png
@IronPen @SilentWanderer @Safetaris @Kirley @biscuitygoodness @FinnFantastic @kijauni @roastedbees @Samelf @Dragoneko @CloudTay @Minervals @Aristene @Vivichopper11 @SunstonePhoenix @AloVra @N3WV01D @twistyxrenegade @whamm @Pyracantha @5inthemorning @Ikunoche @clowning @HollowBay @dragonpals @sylveondreams @almosteverything @IrmaBoissy @Meadbhb @Kothra @fairycatrainbow @Tenrecidae @luxidy @Katsuji @onuo @DuskofDawn12 @8ooks @TinkaDreamChaser @chamilet @Reithya @Ajgreelyfan3 @Tatzelwurm @Wish8967 @FinalFlight @EmbertheSkywing @Kekipi @LemonySnaket @Scaleon1 @Verbenas @Medievalredragon @FinalFlight @NlCKname @FinalFlight @onuo @StormDragon21 @Hinumi @AloVra @TinkaDreamChaser @dragonflare92 @Samelf @3ctoplasm @FinalFlight @VoidDeluz @Ebby172 @amapup @eiz @Fenixinka @Samelf @MorenaFlame @divitineo @kellers @Hinumi @Watercolour @sockmonkeygerald @Saronai @Unelore @Katsuji
A picture of a mutant bird. It's desaturated green with octopus tentacles instead of a beak, bat-like wings and tail. Looks omnious.A terracotta pot with some cindershrooms growing in it and tall, red flowers. In front of the pot, slightly on the right, there is a pile of orange and black stones.A terracotta pot with an oak tree bonsai in autumn.A gif of a specimen of the bird species Cyanistes caeruleus lying on its back. It holds a candycane in its feet and licks it every few seconds.
[center][font=Georgia][size=4][color=#cc3300][b]Round 1[/b][/color][/size][/font] [br] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/626859556718379008/842840288032587816/2-100.png[/img][/center] [font=Georgia][size=3][color=#cc3300]For this round only I ping everyone. If you would like to be pinged for other rounds as well, please let me know! Quick reminder, that: - Winners have 24 Hours to respond which dish (prize pack) they choose before a new winner is chosen. - There is only one dish (prize pack) per dragon (player), so please pick wisely!! If there are more prizes than participants, all not selected packs will be transferred to the Lava Bank or held until the next Skin Raffle. For people not familiar with the usual IF and OOF Raffle drawing system - I will be drawing people in groups of 10. Person with number 1 replies which prize they want. Person number 2 replies with 2 prizes they want with the most desired at the top of the list. Person number 3 replies with 3 prizes they want with the most desired at the top of the list... etc. Everyone gets the prize that is highest on their list and was not claimed earlier by a person with lower number or someone from earlier groups. To avoid confusion, taken prizes will have "TAKEN" instead of prize icons. And now for the part everyone is waiting for... congratulations to all Round 1 winners![/color][/size][/font] [center][font=Georgia][size=3][color=#cc3300] 1. @Reithya 2. @CloudTay 3. @Safetaris 4. @HollowBay 5. @sockmonkeygerald 6. @5inthemorning 7. @Katsuji 8. @NlCKname 9. @N3WV01D 10. @eiz [/color][/size][/font][/center] [rule] [font=Georgia][size=1][color=#cc3300] @IronPen @SilentWanderer @Safetaris @Kirley @biscuitygoodness @FinnFantastic @kijauni @roastedbees @Samelf @Dragoneko @CloudTay @Minervals @Aristene @Vivichopper11 @SunstonePhoenix @AloVra @N3WV01D @twistyxrenegade @whamm @Pyracantha @5inthemorning @Ikunoche @clowning @HollowBay @dragonpals @sylveondreams @almosteverything @IrmaBoissy @Meadbhb @Kothra @fairycatrainbow @Tenrecidae @luxidy @Katsuji @onuo @DuskofDawn12 @8ooks @TinkaDreamChaser @chamilet @Reithya @Ajgreelyfan3 @Tatzelwurm @Wish8967 @FinalFlight @EmbertheSkywing @Kekipi @LemonySnaket @Scaleon1 @Verbenas @Medievalredragon @FinalFlight @NlCKname @FinalFlight @onuo @StormDragon21 @Hinumi @AloVra @TinkaDreamChaser @dragonflare92 @Samelf @3ctoplasm @FinalFlight @VoidDeluz @Ebby172 @amapup @eiz @Fenixinka @Samelf @MorenaFlame @divitineo @kellers @Hinumi @Watercolour @sockmonkeygerald @Saronai @Unelore @Katsuji [/color][/size][/font]
Round 1

2-100.png

For this round only I ping everyone. If you would like to be pinged for other rounds as well, please let me know!

Quick reminder, that:
- Winners have 24 Hours to respond which dish (prize pack) they choose before a new winner is chosen.
- There is only one dish (prize pack) per dragon (player), so please pick wisely!! If there are more prizes than participants, all not selected packs will be transferred to the Lava Bank or held until the next Skin Raffle.

For people not familiar with the usual IF and OOF Raffle drawing system - I will be drawing people in groups of 10. Person with number 1 replies which prize they want. Person number 2 replies with 2 prizes they want with the most desired at the top of the list. Person number 3 replies with 3 prizes they want with the most desired at the top of the list... etc. Everyone gets the prize that is highest on their list and was not claimed earlier by a person with lower number or someone from earlier groups. To avoid confusion, taken prizes will have "TAKEN" instead of prize icons.

And now for the part everyone is waiting for... congratulations to all Round 1 winners!

@IronPen @SilentWanderer @Safetaris @Kirley @biscuitygoodness @FinnFantastic @kijauni @roastedbees @Samelf @Dragoneko @CloudTay @Minervals @Aristene @Vivichopper11 @SunstonePhoenix @AloVra @N3WV01D @twistyxrenegade @whamm @Pyracantha @5inthemorning @Ikunoche @clowning @HollowBay @dragonpals @sylveondreams @almosteverything @IrmaBoissy @Meadbhb @Kothra @fairycatrainbow @Tenrecidae @luxidy @Katsuji @onuo @DuskofDawn12 @8ooks @TinkaDreamChaser @chamilet @Reithya @Ajgreelyfan3 @Tatzelwurm @Wish8967 @FinalFlight @EmbertheSkywing @Kekipi @LemonySnaket @Scaleon1 @Verbenas @Medievalredragon @FinalFlight @NlCKname @FinalFlight @onuo @StormDragon21 @Hinumi @AloVra @TinkaDreamChaser @dragonflare92 @Samelf @3ctoplasm @FinalFlight @VoidDeluz @Ebby172 @amapup @eiz @Fenixinka @Samelf @MorenaFlame @divitineo @kellers @Hinumi @Watercolour @sockmonkeygerald @Saronai @Unelore @Katsuji
Aaaah I can't believe I won in the first round ;v; And congratulations to all the other winners as well [emoji=skydancer star size=1][emoji=heart size=1] My 9 picks are: 1) Certified 2) Collect the Plastic 3) Standupper 4) Sticky Lights 5) Perfect for mutated magma 6) Exotic 7) Piper 8) My cabbages 9) Soupmaster
Aaaah I can't believe I won in the first round ;v;
And congratulations to all the other winners as well

My 9 picks are:
1) Certified
2) Collect the Plastic
3) Standupper
4) Sticky Lights
5) Perfect for mutated magma
6) Exotic
7) Piper
8) My cabbages
9) Soupmaster
Lichtdrache.gif
Oh wow, this was unexpected haha. Congrats to everyone!! [emoji=firework size=1] 1 - I'm just a pony! 2 - Oversea Dinner 3 - Annual Comet 4 - Scrappy Scraps 5 - Calico Emperor 6 - City Lights 7 - Heads off! 8 - Rager Roar 9 - Better than Elsa 10 - Fish, fish, moooore fish!
Oh wow, this was unexpected haha. Congrats to everyone!!

1 - I'm just a pony!
2 - Oversea Dinner
3 - Annual Comet
4 - Scrappy Scraps
5 - Calico Emperor
6 - City Lights
7 - Heads off!
8 - Rager Roar
9 - Better than Elsa
10 - Fish, fish, moooore fish!
eiz • she/they • fr+8
coli grinding & levelling
X94DJRQ.gif
Oh woah ;A; Thank you so very much ..!

1: September is coming
2: I have bad feelings about it
3: Calico Emperor
4: Fake Arcanist Guest
Oh woah ;A; Thank you so very much ..!

1: September is coming
2: I have bad feelings about it
3: Calico Emperor
4: Fake Arcanist Guest
F9No6Gk.png
congratulations to the winners!
congratulations to the winners!
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
Omg?? XDD first???? Thank you! ;u;

1. Calico Emperor please! <3
Omg?? XDD first???? Thank you! ;u;

1. Calico Emperor please! <3
o667-d01-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d05-R-Reithya.pnggP1RBPa.gifo667-d05-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d01-R-Reithya.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13