Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED!!! Level 25 Raffle w/ Eliminate
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@RootsforLeaves I starred Jo (35) because I just love seeing 2 lettered dragons and I starred Mercury (19) because he's my new flame god :)
condolences for his first two unnamed children serving Glademama, I don't dare philosophise how that came to happen but hopefully they are helping heal the rift between his Flight and Nature flight! What a great name for the third child serving the arcanist from a father such as him :)

@8Spitfire8 this fine tree with roots for leaves also has a Fighter Library, check it out!

How is it going R4L? We were too tentative to send higher level dragons out to new players with the amount of accounts that go idle shortly after joining - I really hope it works out, I actually love the idea and kudos for you for the bravery to implement it!

btw your 5yo L18 aready has a new home and a snippet of lore along with it (from teh adopter) plus two scries and some levelling/statting notes in their bio from me :)
@RootsforLeaves I starred Jo (35) because I just love seeing 2 lettered dragons and I starred Mercury (19) because he's my new flame god :)
condolences for his first two unnamed children serving Glademama, I don't dare philosophise how that came to happen but hopefully they are helping heal the rift between his Flight and Nature flight! What a great name for the third child serving the arcanist from a father such as him :)

@8Spitfire8 this fine tree with roots for leaves also has a Fighter Library, check it out!

How is it going R4L? We were too tentative to send higher level dragons out to new players with the amount of accounts that go idle shortly after joining - I really hope it works out, I actually love the idea and kudos for you for the bravery to implement it!

btw your 5yo L18 aready has a new home and a snippet of lore along with it (from teh adopter) plus two scries and some levelling/statting notes in their bio from me :)
qDkA25S.png
@RootsforLeaves

Don't need tickets. Stared quite a few of your elders. Quite surprised to see a 10 month old in between all the old dragons. Really like the simplicity of Glitters artwork. Its great.
@RootsforLeaves

Don't need tickets. Stared quite a few of your elders. Quite surprised to see a 10 month old in between all the old dragons. Really like the simplicity of Glitters artwork. Its great.
ddld6dc.png
liked
64 for karma, love how the apparels compliment her colors
59 for karmiu, the scene and the accent go well with him
73 for scorpion, max lvl guardian fully stoned and statted with nice apparels? just wow
37 for jo, sort of valetines themed and familiar goes well with her
45 for elder, the scene, apparel and familiar all fit together! rlly nice looking dragon, reminds me of a japanese demon called kappa
42 for shiri, full pastel rose apparel set is a good choice for her, brings out the deep rich red
50 for luna, the apparels, especially the twinkling stardrape, makes her look like a powerful seer
43 for circe, love the wing colors and genes, and the tiny lil frog companion!
43 for acacia, colors compliment each other to give it a forest-y look and the apparels go well with it
34 for caiatra, just beautiful. the wings, the full onyx apparels, and the scene. magnificent.
49 for fleet, simple yet so beautiful, made me realise how beautiful antique is when applied properly
65 for glitter, gilded rose apparels rlly suits the beautiful colors on him/her, and the eyes... creepy but nice
35 for latreille, the peacock gene is applied rlly nicely here, bringing out the slate color on the maize-colored wings
35 for theodora, rlly bringing out the bee theme here, the scene, colors, familiar, apparels, everything.
25 for carbone, another beautiful max level, fully stoned and statted dragon, with the addition of blood-red wings
23 for nataraja, the black primary goes well with the red hot secondary and tertiary
38 for frothoceanica, the blue shades, together with sky blue apparels, is just a rlly beautiful combination!
24 for baghani, the crimson and white colored wings together with circuit is rlly blends well!
29 for conquer, love the flowery and thorny apparels, goes well with colors
29 for crayus, emerald leaf leaf is a rlly good combination for crayus, gives off strong tropical vibes
26 for march, again, crimson and white goes rlly well together here, with matching apparels and familiar, perfection.
42 for nuri, strong crystal vibes here! even the familiar goes pretty well with her!

uhm i think thats enough eheh-
liked
64 for karma, love how the apparels compliment her colors
59 for karmiu, the scene and the accent go well with him
73 for scorpion, max lvl guardian fully stoned and statted with nice apparels? just wow
37 for jo, sort of valetines themed and familiar goes well with her
45 for elder, the scene, apparel and familiar all fit together! rlly nice looking dragon, reminds me of a japanese demon called kappa
42 for shiri, full pastel rose apparel set is a good choice for her, brings out the deep rich red
50 for luna, the apparels, especially the twinkling stardrape, makes her look like a powerful seer
43 for circe, love the wing colors and genes, and the tiny lil frog companion!
43 for acacia, colors compliment each other to give it a forest-y look and the apparels go well with it
34 for caiatra, just beautiful. the wings, the full onyx apparels, and the scene. magnificent.
49 for fleet, simple yet so beautiful, made me realise how beautiful antique is when applied properly
65 for glitter, gilded rose apparels rlly suits the beautiful colors on him/her, and the eyes... creepy but nice
35 for latreille, the peacock gene is applied rlly nicely here, bringing out the slate color on the maize-colored wings
35 for theodora, rlly bringing out the bee theme here, the scene, colors, familiar, apparels, everything.
25 for carbone, another beautiful max level, fully stoned and statted dragon, with the addition of blood-red wings
23 for nataraja, the black primary goes well with the red hot secondary and tertiary
38 for frothoceanica, the blue shades, together with sky blue apparels, is just a rlly beautiful combination!
24 for baghani, the crimson and white colored wings together with circuit is rlly blends well!
29 for conquer, love the flowery and thorny apparels, goes well with colors
29 for crayus, emerald leaf leaf is a rlly good combination for crayus, gives off strong tropical vibes
26 for march, again, crimson and white goes rlly well together here, with matching apparels and familiar, perfection.
42 for nuri, strong crystal vibes here! even the familiar goes pretty well with her!

uhm i think thats enough eheh-
@8Spitfire8 Thank you! And to respond to the 10 month olds among all my elders: That's my favorite pair of non-old dragons and I wanted to get them stars too, so they are temporarily in my elder's tab while I'm trying to get stars for that purpose!

@Gllitch Technically that's 132 tickets and I'll honor that, but if you decide to do anymore please refrain from simply stating what the dragon is wearing or what colors they are as your comments. This felt like you merely added as many words as you could to expand upon "cool" or "pretty" in order to surpass my rule about comments.
@8Spitfire8 Thank you! And to respond to the 10 month olds among all my elders: That's my favorite pair of non-old dragons and I wanted to get them stars too, so they are temporarily in my elder's tab while I'm trying to get stars for that purpose!

@Gllitch Technically that's 132 tickets and I'll honor that, but if you decide to do anymore please refrain from simply stating what the dragon is wearing or what colors they are as your comments. This felt like you merely added as many words as you could to expand upon "cool" or "pretty" in order to surpass my rule about comments.
Like 51 for Luna!
Like 51 for Luna!
@RootsforLeaves
Still don't need tickets. Stared the rest I didn't get to yesterday. much easier on a computer. You have a very nice collection of oldies. Kind of got into the rhythm and found myself beyond those two tabs. LOL
@RootsforLeaves
Still don't need tickets. Stared the rest I didn't get to yesterday. much easier on a computer. You have a very nice collection of oldies. Kind of got into the rhythm and found myself beyond those two tabs. LOL
ddld6dc.png
Total from previous reviews: 144(72+72)
[to make your life easier]
---
#20 Mardigo - the black and white patches are so cool!! The pearl even goes with the belly!!
#24 Zephyr - this dragon may be one of my favorites! The dreamy colors blend together so well and makes me so happy~
#26 Sion - I love how regal this dragon looks with the flowy apparel in front of a snowy landscape. And the purple clawtips!! I don't understand how "glowing" purple can go so nicely with all the other colors!! This dragon is such a deadly-looking beauty.
#22 Maxine - The sandy vibes are depicted well. I usually think grey dragons are a bit dull, but the way grey goes with the desert theme actually works really well.
#6 Dread - This one is definitely a warrior. He looks so proud showing off in front of all the dragons around him looking at him!! I really like how confident he looks.
#28 Glydan - What a spectacular dragon with beautiful rainbow colors!! And the leaves!! All those leaves!!! This one is so beautiful, he is so underrated!!
#15 Valor - Aww, he's a gentle and fluffy giant. I love how all those little animals just sleep on Valor. It's so cute!(I mean if I were a frog I would sleep on Valor too)
#22 Spinel - I've always known that pink goes well with white, but I've never thought a pink and white dragon would look better under the moon and not the sun. The background really shows how peaceful Spinel feels and those goat eyes actually make him look like he's meditating.
#32 Warhead - I love how this one's...invisible...so mysterious...I guess if you can't be seen you can't be criticized, so this one's smart in that way~
#32 Ineod - Wow~this is like a combination of the most beautiful colors, in order, to create the most beautiful gradient. She is just so naturally beautiful!!
#20 Oasis - The colors actually go together pretty well. I always thought a dragon with a dark color(like blood) wouldn't look good with brighter colors, but I guess this one proves me wrong!! And I don't know if I'm allowed to compliment those birds...but they're so cute!!
#21 Solaire - What a beauty!! I love triples with crystal and this one is just so beautiful!!
---
Don't ask me why I keep looking at the same amount of dragons, but this was really fun!!
Total from previous reviews: 144(72+72)
[to make your life easier]
---
#20 Mardigo - the black and white patches are so cool!! The pearl even goes with the belly!!
#24 Zephyr - this dragon may be one of my favorites! The dreamy colors blend together so well and makes me so happy~
#26 Sion - I love how regal this dragon looks with the flowy apparel in front of a snowy landscape. And the purple clawtips!! I don't understand how "glowing" purple can go so nicely with all the other colors!! This dragon is such a deadly-looking beauty.
#22 Maxine - The sandy vibes are depicted well. I usually think grey dragons are a bit dull, but the way grey goes with the desert theme actually works really well.
#6 Dread - This one is definitely a warrior. He looks so proud showing off in front of all the dragons around him looking at him!! I really like how confident he looks.
#28 Glydan - What a spectacular dragon with beautiful rainbow colors!! And the leaves!! All those leaves!!! This one is so beautiful, he is so underrated!!
#15 Valor - Aww, he's a gentle and fluffy giant. I love how all those little animals just sleep on Valor. It's so cute!(I mean if I were a frog I would sleep on Valor too)
#22 Spinel - I've always known that pink goes well with white, but I've never thought a pink and white dragon would look better under the moon and not the sun. The background really shows how peaceful Spinel feels and those goat eyes actually make him look like he's meditating.
#32 Warhead - I love how this one's...invisible...so mysterious...I guess if you can't be seen you can't be criticized, so this one's smart in that way~
#32 Ineod - Wow~this is like a combination of the most beautiful colors, in order, to create the most beautiful gradient. She is just so naturally beautiful!!
#20 Oasis - The colors actually go together pretty well. I always thought a dragon with a dark color(like blood) wouldn't look good with brighter colors, but I guess this one proves me wrong!! And I don't know if I'm allowed to compliment those birds...but they're so cute!!
#21 Solaire - What a beauty!! I love triples with crystal and this one is just so beautiful!!
---
Don't ask me why I keep looking at the same amount of dragons, but this was really fun!!
@gn0me Thank you! And you are Mercury's first comment! (he was starting to feel left out). I got him from Sinjin when I first started collecting old dragons!

@8Spitfire8 Thank you so much for the stars! I take a lot of pride in my old dragon collection and it's always nice when someone else appreciates them too!

@LeafstarOfSky 72 more tickets for you! Thank you! I value your comments! To respond to a couple of them: my warriors wear frogs. Or at least the ones I intend to always keep! And of course you can comment on Oasis's birds! They may be apparel but they're also her friends!
@gn0me Thank you! And you are Mercury's first comment! (he was starting to feel left out). I got him from Sinjin when I first started collecting old dragons!

@8Spitfire8 Thank you so much for the stars! I take a lot of pride in my old dragon collection and it's always nice when someone else appreciates them too!

@LeafstarOfSky 72 more tickets for you! Thank you! I value your comments! To respond to a couple of them: my warriors wear frogs. Or at least the ones I intend to always keep! And of course you can comment on Oasis's birds! They may be apparel but they're also her friends!
Eeek! Its the last day, Might as well Compliment your lovley dragons!^^ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/5391351][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/53914/5391351_350.png[/img][/url] Like 7- Whoa, She looks like a stuffed toy female pearlcatcher! She looks very unique by the way, She deserves a like :3 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/14719459][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/147195/14719459_350.png[/img][/url] Like 10- Sekhmet looks wonderful! His skin fits him, He is truly the GUARDIAN of the oceans. I wonder if he feels left out cause, Who wouldn't love a guardian like him? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/20508073][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/205081/20508073_350.png[/img][/url] Like 12- Oh my , Wow! I've been looking for dragons like him, I would like to keep a lad like him^^ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/35175958][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/351760/35175958_350.png[/img][/url] Like 20- His name matches his own looks and personality! Mercury is indeed looking hot and flawless [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/10444086][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/104441/10444086_350.png[/img][/url] Like 15- Okay, This is the new crowed autumn queen! She looks amazing ^^ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/2802175][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/28022/2802175_350.png[/img][/url] Like 16- Sideous looks quite exquisite, Especially his wings and eyes, It matches him and his personality! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/18986661][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/189867/18986661_350.png[/img][/url] Like 8- Okay, Who wouldn't love her? Especially with her cotton candy like look! She is such a beautiful dragon ^^ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/3595200][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/35953/3595200_350.png[/img][/url] Like 6- Oooh, This dragon looks exactly like her familiar! I'm sure that they are the best buddies ^^ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/7800126][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/78002/7800126_350.png[/img][/url] Like 8- Aw, He looks amazing with the apparel on! Especially with the scene! It matcher in perfectly ^^ (This is all for now, I'll come back for more!)
Eeek! Its the last day, Might as well Compliment your lovley dragons!^^

5391351_350.png
Like 7- Whoa, She looks like a stuffed toy female pearlcatcher! She looks very unique by the way, She deserves a like :3

14719459_350.png
Like 10- Sekhmet looks wonderful! His skin fits him, He is truly the GUARDIAN of the oceans. I wonder if he feels left out cause, Who wouldn't love a guardian like him?

20508073_350.png
Like 12- Oh my , Wow! I've been looking for dragons like him, I would like to keep a lad like him^^

35175958_350.png
Like 20- His name matches his own looks and personality! Mercury is indeed looking hot and flawless

10444086_350.png
Like 15- Okay, This is the new crowed autumn queen! She looks amazing ^^

2802175_350.png
Like 16- Sideous looks quite exquisite, Especially his wings and eyes, It matches him and his personality!

18986661_350.png
Like 8- Okay, Who wouldn't love her? Especially with her cotton candy like look! She is such a beautiful dragon ^^

3595200_350.png
Like 6- Oooh, This dragon looks exactly like her familiar! I'm sure that they are the best buddies ^^

7800126_350.png
Like 8- Aw, He looks amazing with the apparel on! Especially with the scene! It matcher in perfectly ^^

(This is all for now, I'll come back for more!)
KJ.jpg
@Xizcivia Thank you! That's 54 tickets and some lovely comments! And I appreciate you diving into my hib den tab since most people just do the lair one!
@Xizcivia Thank you! That's 54 tickets and some lovely comments! And I appreciate you diving into my hib den tab since most people just do the lair one!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7