Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED!!! Level 25 Raffle w/ Eliminate
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Hawkstar64 Thank you! That's 19 more tickets for you! Thank you for the lovely compliments! And if you ever want to see what Warhead looks like without his cloak you can always hit the "predict morphology" button! That always shows dragons NAKED!
@Hawkstar64 Thank you! That's 19 more tickets for you! Thank you for the lovely compliments! And if you ever want to see what Warhead looks like without his cloak you can always hit the "predict morphology" button! That always shows dragons NAKED!
[quote=Liked dragons] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/11521197][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/115212/11521197_350.png[/img][/url]Like 45- He looks amazing! He looks like the King of the Oceans, Literally. He's such a handsome one. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/5202864][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/52029/5202864_350.png[/img][/url] Like 53- Karma is like a warrior that was belittled in her past. Now She's stronger than ever! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/9964876][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/99649/9964876_350.png[/img][/url]Like 38_ Elder surely looks like the Nature goddess! She is a pretty hard working Pearlcatcher! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/4974090][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/49741/4974090_350.png[/img][/url]Like 26- Jo's wings are like Sakura leaves on her! It looks pretty, Same with the Red silks on her wrists and Arms! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/8199229][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/81993/8199229_350.png[/img][/url]Like 36- Shiri is such a beautiful and a prickly kind of pearlcatcher! Her apparel matches her! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/8631721][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/86318/8631721_350.png[/img][/url]Like 35= This lady ridgeback looks pretty!She kinda looks like a cupid because of her color scheme! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64185897][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/641859/64185897_350.png[/img][/url]Like 43- This pretty right here looks flawless! So white and shiny, Like her bright and happy personality! [/quote] Here's an art! [url]https://imgur.com/a/uPbKOSj[/url] For Karmiu!
Liked dragons wrote:
11521197_350.pngLike 45- He looks amazing! He looks like the King of the Oceans, Literally. He's such a handsome one.

5202864_350.png
Like 53- Karma is like a warrior that was belittled in her past. Now She's stronger than ever!
9964876_350.pngLike 38_ Elder surely looks like the Nature goddess! She is a pretty hard working Pearlcatcher!
4974090_350.pngLike 26- Jo's wings are like Sakura leaves on her! It looks pretty, Same with the Red silks on her wrists and Arms!

8199229_350.pngLike 36- Shiri is such a beautiful and a prickly kind of pearlcatcher! Her apparel matches her!

8631721_350.pngLike 35= This lady ridgeback looks pretty!She kinda looks like a cupid because of her color scheme!

64185897_350.pngLike 43- This pretty right here looks flawless! So white and shiny, Like her bright and happy personality!

Here's an art!

https://imgur.com/a/uPbKOSj For Karmiu!
KJ.jpg
I've made a portrait for Carbone :) [center][img]https://i.ibb.co/7vXdWkR/mir.png[/img] [/center]
I've made a portrait for Carbone :)
mir.png
@Xizcivia Thank you! That's 42 tickets for the stars and comments and if you send me the art in a form I can paste into his bio that will be an additional 50 tickets! If you give me the .jpg link with a = or a } or some non-link character in it, I can just take out said character to paste it into his bio. Thank you!

@Granica Thank you so much for the portrait of Carbone! Please send me a link I can paste into his bio in order to get the tickets for that!
@Xizcivia Thank you! That's 42 tickets for the stars and comments and if you send me the art in a form I can paste into his bio that will be an additional 50 tickets! If you give me the .jpg link with a = or a } or some non-link character in it, I can just take out said character to paste it into his bio. Thank you!

@Granica Thank you so much for the portrait of Carbone! Please send me a link I can paste into his bio in order to get the tickets for that!
Hello, I'm back again!
  • Like 46 for Karmiu. The amount of personality given to him by just a one-sentence lore description is amazing. I love his colours, and his familiar too, and they really seem to suit his description.
  • Like 36 for Circe. She has pretty, and well matching colours. I also like her tree frog, which is cute and nicely balancing for a warrior dragon. I also like her name. It's interesting, unique, and suits her well.
  • Like 20 for Baba. Her apparel suits her amazingly well. She looks like a powerful guardian of the forest, or a wandering dryad. It looks like her and her familiar Everbloom Gem Guardian belong together, like good companions, friends, or maybe even sworn family.
  • Like 9 for Moira. Amazingly matched with her familiar. I love her. I love how simple she is, and how similar her familiar is. Her less complex genes really highlight her colours, and the similarities to her familiar's colours. The apparal makes her look almost like she's a Loga in disguise rather than a Nocturne!
  • Like 14 for Sidious. He's nice and shiny! He suits his element well, and meshes well with the theme of his apparel. I like the noble look that his apparel gives him. It seems like he would have a really interesting backstory.
Hello, I'm back again!
  • Like 46 for Karmiu. The amount of personality given to him by just a one-sentence lore description is amazing. I love his colours, and his familiar too, and they really seem to suit his description.
  • Like 36 for Circe. She has pretty, and well matching colours. I also like her tree frog, which is cute and nicely balancing for a warrior dragon. I also like her name. It's interesting, unique, and suits her well.
  • Like 20 for Baba. Her apparel suits her amazingly well. She looks like a powerful guardian of the forest, or a wandering dryad. It looks like her and her familiar Everbloom Gem Guardian belong together, like good companions, friends, or maybe even sworn family.
  • Like 9 for Moira. Amazingly matched with her familiar. I love her. I love how simple she is, and how similar her familiar is. Her less complex genes really highlight her colours, and the similarities to her familiar's colours. The apparal makes her look almost like she's a Loga in disguise rather than a Nocturne!
  • Like 14 for Sidious. He's nice and shiny! He suits his element well, and meshes well with the theme of his apparel. I like the noble look that his apparel gives him. It seems like he would have a really interesting backstory.
Dfcxq8Z.gifpODEXsa.pnguGaUP58.gif
@RandomCheese That's another 30 tickets for you! Thank you so much for your thoughtful comments! I particularly love that you were the first to comment on Baba, Moira, and Sidious! They've been feeling rather unloved. And I appreciate your recognition of Karmiu's very simple but effective lore! Thanks!
@RandomCheese That's another 30 tickets for you! Thank you so much for your thoughtful comments! I particularly love that you were the first to comment on Baba, Moira, and Sidious! They've been feeling rather unloved. And I appreciate your recognition of Karmiu's very simple but effective lore! Thanks!
Aurius (13 ?)
-For a pearlcatcher, he really caught my eye! His colour scene goes beautifully together,, and when I have some apparel- I just might send some over for him!!
---
Keto (15 ?)
- Im not a big fan of snappers, but oh my God I love him so much. He gives off slight cyberpunk vibes with a twinge of steam punk and looks absolutely amazing! Hands down would spend all my money on him
---
Jam (#15 ?)
- Super, Super pretty dragon. I'm colorblind but from what I can tell- the colors blend beautifully, especially on the wings! And gosh- that apparel is to die for.
---
Groth (14 ?)
- HE STRAIGHT UP LOOKS LIKE A CUDDLY DRAGON. I love the base colour so much! Not many dragons can pull it off haha
---
Prolly gonna update later
Aurius (13 ?)
-For a pearlcatcher, he really caught my eye! His colour scene goes beautifully together,, and when I have some apparel- I just might send some over for him!!
---
Keto (15 ?)
- Im not a big fan of snappers, but oh my God I love him so much. He gives off slight cyberpunk vibes with a twinge of steam punk and looks absolutely amazing! Hands down would spend all my money on him
---
Jam (#15 ?)
- Super, Super pretty dragon. I'm colorblind but from what I can tell- the colors blend beautifully, especially on the wings! And gosh- that apparel is to die for.
---
Groth (14 ?)
- HE STRAIGHT UP LOOKS LIKE A CUDDLY DRAGON. I love the base colour so much! Not many dragons can pull it off haha
---
Prolly gonna update later
HUEINJx.png
@NemoTheRat Thank you! That's 24 tickets for the stars and lovely comments! If you come back to this later please make a new post instead of editing your existing post! That way I'll see it!
@NemoTheRat Thank you! That's 24 tickets for the stars and lovely comments! If you come back to this later please make a new post instead of editing your existing post! That way I'll see it!
Leaving likes:

Karma - #55 --- Karmiu - #48 --- Scorpion - #66 --- Jo - #27 --- Elder - #39
Shiri - #37 --- Luna - #42 --- Circe - #37 --- Acacia - #35 --- Caiatra - #28
Fleet - #44 --- Glitter - #58 --- Latreille - #32 --- Theodora - #30 --- FrothOceanica - #33
Baghani - #21 --- Conquer - #26 --- Crayus - #26 --- Nuri - #39 --- Ratri - #28
Shudi - #20 --- Mardigo - #18 --- Sion - #23 --- Dread - #4 --- Glydan - #26
Valor - #13 --- Spinel - #20 --- Warhead - #28 --- Ineod - #30 --- Oasis - #18
Solaire - #19 --- Azarias - #19 --- Ete - #27 --- Olivine - #29 - Blur - #23
Sonnet - #15 --- Wail - #16 --- Che - #18 --- Amperette - #7 --- Spineglass - #7
Leaving likes:

Karma - #55 --- Karmiu - #48 --- Scorpion - #66 --- Jo - #27 --- Elder - #39
Shiri - #37 --- Luna - #42 --- Circe - #37 --- Acacia - #35 --- Caiatra - #28
Fleet - #44 --- Glitter - #58 --- Latreille - #32 --- Theodora - #30 --- FrothOceanica - #33
Baghani - #21 --- Conquer - #26 --- Crayus - #26 --- Nuri - #39 --- Ratri - #28
Shudi - #20 --- Mardigo - #18 --- Sion - #23 --- Dread - #4 --- Glydan - #26
Valor - #13 --- Spinel - #20 --- Warhead - #28 --- Ineod - #30 --- Oasis - #18
Solaire - #19 --- Azarias - #19 --- Ete - #27 --- Olivine - #29 - Blur - #23
Sonnet - #15 --- Wail - #16 --- Che - #18 --- Amperette - #7 --- Spineglass - #7
Let's see, you have many wonderful dragons, however, the ones that I most liked are
Jo: Liked, Star count: 28
I love her colors, the red stands out nicely against the white of her wings. and to add more to her beauty the traits really bring together her appearance. The metallic gene makes the red appear shiny like metallic red ink. The breakup on her wings gives the white some color. The trait Breakup not only adds to the beauty but also a new pink color that works well together with the red primary color.

Circe: Liked, Star Count: 38
Where do I begin with this one, I guess with her genes and color. I've always had a weakness for dragons with a capsule gene, especially if it plays well with their colors and genes. In this dragon's case, her colors are all lovely pastel colors that work well together. Her genes make her appear like a forest or water fairy. Her familiar is also lovely and I add points for matching her color scheme

Glitter: Liked, Star Count: 59
She caught my eye for many reasons. One of those reasons was because she was very shiny. I can see why you named her Glitter. My second reason was that her colors remind me of a Greek bronze statue adorned with silver. As a history major, this really hit me hard XD. Her appeal only adds to her, it looks like the roses were chiseled onto her making her look more like a statue

Carbone: Liked, Star Count: 22
Oh my god, this one has to be one of my top favorites. Carbons colors are amazing, the grey and red really make him pop out. His appeal and background give him a very silent creepy look. He looks like a cryptid that lives in the forest prowling around and watching from the shadows. I've always loved mirrors extra points because of my Bias XD

Zephyr: Liked, Star Count: 22
Pearl Catchers are not my speed, never really liked how they looked. However, this young lady may be an exception for me. For starters, I am a fan of eye-catching colors. The black with the pastel magenta and purple really go well together. Her genes make her appear mystical. Her apparel adds to that effect with its own style and color. The skin adds a certain glow that sells this feeling and brings the dragon together.

Warhead: Liked, Star Count: 29
ok, I'll give you points for this invisible dragon, I always find it amusing when people use the invisibility cloak like this XD. Not to mention this dragon is a pirate and by the law of the ocean, I, as a pirate must like a fellow pirate! XD.

Icarus: Liked, Star Count: 7
Coatls are my jam, they are my most favorite dragons on this site. Mostly because they remind me of Quetzalcoatl, one of the many Aztec gods. Normally I usually go for the most colorful, their plumage is rather lovely when they are an array of colors. However, Icarus is one of the few dull-colored coats I really love!. His foresty color scheme gives him this forest spirit appearance. Maybe a guardian to a rainforest. He is a very lovely dragon and I'm proud to say that he reached first place on my top favorites in your den

Chitura: Liked, Star Count: 13
The last dragon that I loved on this tab is Chitura. Her lovely shades of pink make her looked like a Valentine-themed dragon. Her skin makes her look like her fur is made from clouds. It also gives the illusion that her fur is curly making her look like a variant of Tundra dragons.
Let's see, you have many wonderful dragons, however, the ones that I most liked are
Jo: Liked, Star count: 28
I love her colors, the red stands out nicely against the white of her wings. and to add more to her beauty the traits really bring together her appearance. The metallic gene makes the red appear shiny like metallic red ink. The breakup on her wings gives the white some color. The trait Breakup not only adds to the beauty but also a new pink color that works well together with the red primary color.

Circe: Liked, Star Count: 38
Where do I begin with this one, I guess with her genes and color. I've always had a weakness for dragons with a capsule gene, especially if it plays well with their colors and genes. In this dragon's case, her colors are all lovely pastel colors that work well together. Her genes make her appear like a forest or water fairy. Her familiar is also lovely and I add points for matching her color scheme

Glitter: Liked, Star Count: 59
She caught my eye for many reasons. One of those reasons was because she was very shiny. I can see why you named her Glitter. My second reason was that her colors remind me of a Greek bronze statue adorned with silver. As a history major, this really hit me hard XD. Her appeal only adds to her, it looks like the roses were chiseled onto her making her look more like a statue

Carbone: Liked, Star Count: 22
Oh my god, this one has to be one of my top favorites. Carbons colors are amazing, the grey and red really make him pop out. His appeal and background give him a very silent creepy look. He looks like a cryptid that lives in the forest prowling around and watching from the shadows. I've always loved mirrors extra points because of my Bias XD

Zephyr: Liked, Star Count: 22
Pearl Catchers are not my speed, never really liked how they looked. However, this young lady may be an exception for me. For starters, I am a fan of eye-catching colors. The black with the pastel magenta and purple really go well together. Her genes make her appear mystical. Her apparel adds to that effect with its own style and color. The skin adds a certain glow that sells this feeling and brings the dragon together.

Warhead: Liked, Star Count: 29
ok, I'll give you points for this invisible dragon, I always find it amusing when people use the invisibility cloak like this XD. Not to mention this dragon is a pirate and by the law of the ocean, I, as a pirate must like a fellow pirate! XD.

Icarus: Liked, Star Count: 7
Coatls are my jam, they are my most favorite dragons on this site. Mostly because they remind me of Quetzalcoatl, one of the many Aztec gods. Normally I usually go for the most colorful, their plumage is rather lovely when they are an array of colors. However, Icarus is one of the few dull-colored coats I really love!. His foresty color scheme gives him this forest spirit appearance. Maybe a guardian to a rainforest. He is a very lovely dragon and I'm proud to say that he reached first place on my top favorites in your den

Chitura: Liked, Star Count: 13
The last dragon that I loved on this tab is Chitura. Her lovely shades of pink make her looked like a Valentine-themed dragon. Her skin makes her look like her fur is made from clouds. It also gives the illusion that her fur is curly making her look like a variant of Tundra dragons.
uDNAbBS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7