Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | $5 Comms & more(Help me get a therapist)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 112 113

So things are getting bad at my side and I'm needing a therapist. I'm doing art to afford to get a therapist myself since my mental condition is getting worse than ever and I'm experiencing things like being able to see things that wasn't there, loud voices in my head and movements that weren't triggered by myself .I'm Suffering a lot in my home and I really need help to escape(Currently in a battle of severe depression and PSTD. Art may take a while to make.). Just for 5$ or above that price , it will be appreciated. Slots are unlimited

Will draw: Humans, Humanoids, Anthromorphic OC's, Dragons(Experimental.) and anything(And I mean anything! I'm quite flexible.) that is not against FR rules!(Couple art and etc.)

Will not draw: Anything that are not allowed in FR and against FR rules.

Gallery!

(Art examples!)

Order form:

Name:
OC/Character/Dragon you wish me to draw:
Bust,Half body or Fulbody:
Uncolored,Flatcolored,Shaded:
Notes:
Payment: Coffee! or Paypal.

Support me in Kofi!: https://ko-fi.com/astridstone15

So things are getting bad at my side and I'm needing a therapist. I'm doing art to afford to get a therapist myself since my mental condition is getting worse than ever and I'm experiencing things like being able to see things that wasn't there, loud voices in my head and movements that weren't triggered by myself .I'm Suffering a lot in my home and I really need help to escape(Currently in a battle of severe depression and PSTD. Art may take a while to make.). Just for 5$ or above that price , it will be appreciated. Slots are unlimited

Will draw: Humans, Humanoids, Anthromorphic OC's, Dragons(Experimental.) and anything(And I mean anything! I'm quite flexible.) that is not against FR rules!(Couple art and etc.)

Will not draw: Anything that are not allowed in FR and against FR rules.

Gallery!

(Art examples!)

Order form:

Name:
OC/Character/Dragon you wish me to draw:
Bust,Half body or Fulbody:
Uncolored,Flatcolored,Shaded:
Notes:
Payment: Coffee! or Paypal.

Support me in Kofi!: https://ko-fi.com/astridstone15
KJ.jpg
KJ.jpg