Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED!!! Level 25 Raffle w/ Eliminate
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
bump
bump
Hello I am here for some last minute dragon flattering! [emoji=star size=1]14 for Alaric, looks like the wings are bursting out and cracking his lovely smooth white shell. Was he a snake before? Or is the white a cosmetic coating of makeup that's seen fresher times? Perhaps he is metamorphosizing! [emoji=star size=1]15 for Verdis, A+ choice on eyewear ;) I also love that skin, one day I will get a copy and find a dragon of my own to wear it! [emoji=star size=1]12 for Maur, I'm a sucker for a shiny fae, and he looks sticky sweet like a hard candy melting into its wrapper on a hot day [emoji=star size=1]18 for Jam, what is such a beautiful dragon doing on a throne of bones? What has he done? Admire from afar but do not trust! [emoji=star size=1]5 for Seven. That skin looks so good on her soft light hide, so unexpectedly perfect. Like she's been dancing in embers. [emoji=star size=1]9 for Amperette, another shiny fae! I'm not a circuits person normally, too techy for my lair, but I love how her's blends in so perfectly, more like a cross between crackle and veined. Also just love her colours, peak fantasy creature. [emoji=star size=1]30 for Crayus, I love green, and soft cuddly looking coatls. He looks like a jelly baby that would never get sticky, good for squeezing. The skin really makes it work. [emoji=star size=1]18 for Ancho. Looks delicious, probably very good in a salad. Maybe a little spicy. Definitely a fancy kind of chard. [emoji=star size=1]12 for Fawn, a green fae, my favourite! This child has been sitting still in the moss so long its growing on them. Very pretty wings. Thank you!
Hello I am here for some last minute dragon flattering!

14 for Alaric, looks like the wings are bursting out and cracking his lovely smooth white shell. Was he a snake before? Or is the white a cosmetic coating of makeup that's seen fresher times? Perhaps he is metamorphosizing!

15 for Verdis, A+ choice on eyewear ;) I also love that skin, one day I will get a copy and find a dragon of my own to wear it!

12 for Maur, I'm a sucker for a shiny fae, and he looks sticky sweet like a hard candy melting into its wrapper on a hot day

18 for Jam, what is such a beautiful dragon doing on a throne of bones? What has he done? Admire from afar but do not trust!

5 for Seven. That skin looks so good on her soft light hide, so unexpectedly perfect. Like she's been dancing in embers.

9 for Amperette, another shiny fae! I'm not a circuits person normally, too techy for my lair, but I love how her's blends in so perfectly, more like a cross between crackle and veined. Also just love her colours, peak fantasy creature.

30 for Crayus, I love green, and soft cuddly looking coatls. He looks like a jelly baby that would never get sticky, good for squeezing. The skin really makes it work.

18 for Ancho. Looks delicious, probably very good in a salad. Maybe a little spicy. Definitely a fancy kind of chard.

12 for Fawn, a green fae, my favourite! This child has been sitting still in the moss so long its growing on them. Very pretty wings.

Thank you!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png GG24 Cicada Confluence Signature GraphicXx3ZGyj.png
Thank you all for the lovely comments, the stars, and in a couple cases, art! The winners are.....

First winner: @Granica
Second winner: @LeafstarOfSky
Third winner: @Hawkstar64

Please let me know your preferences for which of the leveled dragons you want and I will send out prizes as soon as I hear back! Congrats!
Thank you all for the lovely comments, the stars, and in a couple cases, art! The winners are.....

First winner: @Granica
Second winner: @LeafstarOfSky
Third winner: @Hawkstar64

Please let me know your preferences for which of the leveled dragons you want and I will send out prizes as soon as I hear back! Congrats!
@RootsforLeaves I would like to get Morion, please :)
@RootsforLeaves I would like to get Morion, please :)
@RootsforLeaves I'd like Nil please :0 tysm for hosting this raffle, i'm glad to have seen all your amazing dragons ^^
@RootsforLeaves I'd like Nil please :0 tysm for hosting this raffle, i'm glad to have seen all your amazing dragons ^^
52233744993_dac8a6a933_o.png
Celyn | FR+3 | She/They

| Featured Dragon | Wishlist |
unknown.png unknown.png
I would love Nil~
I would love Nil~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7