Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED!!! Level 25 Raffle w/ Eliminate
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[LIST] [*]Like 62 for [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/9031557]Scorpion[/url]. I absolutely love his aesthetic, and the contradiction of having a dark/creepy dragon with the light element works absolutely amazing in his case. The little toad on his tail is also very cute, and gives him character. Honestly, he's just one of those dragons who's beauty doesn't even need to be described, because it's so strikingly obvious. [*]Like 51 for [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/5202864]Karma[/url]. She really suits the "Older and Wiser title, and it's clear why she's the queen of her lair. She looks well traveled and intelligent, like a wandering healer or sage. Her Polarized Bell Goat gives off much the same impression. [*]Like 18 for [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/17438062]Zephyr[/url]. His colours and his apparel pieces/accent work are very cohesive, as well as fitting into the scene chosen. It looks like somewhere he actually belongs and lives in, rather than a place he's just passing through or something. Also purple. Purple is nice. [*]Like 10 for [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/26432910]Tantrum[/url]. I think his outfit suits him quite well, and equipping it on a capsule dragon just gives an already interesting outfit even more personality. He also matches perfectly with his familiar, both in colour scheme, and in character. [*]Like 21 for [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/18145531]Sion[/url]. The apparel really makes her fit into the scene. Her colours work quite well together, and I like that they are shown off as the main focus of this dragon. She also has a familiar that suits her quite well, both in colour and in shape. [*]Like 26 for [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/4794939]Warhead[/url]. It's hard to complement a dragon I can't see! But he's invisible, and I always find that funny. [*]Like 12 for [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/28799925]Verdis[/url]. Such a happy looking dragon! She has a wonderful scene, and an impressive familiar. Out of all these dragons, I really feel like she would have the most interesting stories. [/LIST] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZNrpVof.png[/img] Note: You definitely don't have to give me the tickets for her, its not very good [emoji=wildclaw tongue size=1]. I just felt like doodling something
  • Like 62 for Scorpion. I absolutely love his aesthetic, and the contradiction of having a dark/creepy dragon with the light element works absolutely amazing in his case. The little toad on his tail is also very cute, and gives him character. Honestly, he's just one of those dragons who's beauty doesn't even need to be described, because it's so strikingly obvious.
  • Like 51 for Karma. She really suits the "Older and Wiser title, and it's clear why she's the queen of her lair. She looks well traveled and intelligent, like a wandering healer or sage. Her Polarized Bell Goat gives off much the same impression.
  • Like 18 for Zephyr. His colours and his apparel pieces/accent work are very cohesive, as well as fitting into the scene chosen. It looks like somewhere he actually belongs and lives in, rather than a place he's just passing through or something. Also purple. Purple is nice.
  • Like 10 for Tantrum. I think his outfit suits him quite well, and equipping it on a capsule dragon just gives an already interesting outfit even more personality. He also matches perfectly with his familiar, both in colour scheme, and in character.
  • Like 21 for Sion. The apparel really makes her fit into the scene. Her colours work quite well together, and I like that they are shown off as the main focus of this dragon. She also has a familiar that suits her quite well, both in colour and in shape.
  • Like 26 for Warhead. It's hard to complement a dragon I can't see! But he's invisible, and I always find that funny.
  • Like 12 for Verdis. Such a happy looking dragon! She has a wonderful scene, and an impressive familiar. Out of all these dragons, I really feel like she would have the most interesting stories.

ZNrpVof.png
Note: You definitely don't have to give me the tickets for her, its not very good . I just felt like doodling something
Dfcxq8Z.gifpODEXsa.pnguGaUP58.gif
@RandomCheese Thank you! By my calculations that's 42 tickets for the stars and comments. And I'll happily give you tickets for the art if you can send it in a way that I can copy it into her bio!

Thank you!
@RandomCheese Thank you! By my calculations that's 42 tickets for the stars and comments. And I'll happily give you tickets for the art if you can send it in a way that I can copy it into her bio!

Thank you!
I went through a good few of em haha I did a lot more than i thought uh whoops-(You just have the prettiest dragons :3 Might do more but i think i did way too many for today-)

Karma: #52 Wildclaws. Prebby bois- The gold apparel on this dark brown/black dragon makes her look so regal, and the Jade spines give such a nice neon pop of color on her head! Makes it look like she has a neon headdress in a way, and I love that!

Scorpion: #64 Handsome, regal, king-looking dragon. The red pieces of apparel are such a beautiful accent color on this dark boy, makes him look like an Arab sultan :0

Elder: #37 yes. yes yes yes yes yes- NATURE BOI I LOVE HER (yes i know she's a wind beb). The avocado XYX makes her super pretty, and the Swamp Kelpie mane really ties in to make her look overgrown in a way?? She really gives off that old kind grandma living in the woods who doesn't only have a green thumb, but a green hand xD

Glitter: #57 Oh my word she's so pretty- Normally I'm not a huge fan of Multigaze but the MG ice eyes on the pale cream of her primary just makes it look so pristine and formal in a way. The light splash of blue looks so nice on her neutral tones! The gilded thorn apparel is also beautiful on the wings, brings the light cream color there. :D

Carbone: #19 Was never a huge fan of Mirrors, but the dark grey tones with the red wings and plague eyes make for a very good "Evil Villian" vibe :00 The dark apparel plus the red slippers really keep and spread around all of Carbone's colors, and I really like that!

FrothOceanica: #32 A Nocturne! A very, very pretty shiny blue Nocturne! Her name fits her well, the blues really make her seem like a deep ocean, but seen from the top. It's not a dark blue as if you're in the dark ocean yourself, but as if you're looking down on it, and it looks quite dark but also very pretty.

Nuri: #38 oooooo :000 Somehow you manage to make so many pretty mirrors...The dark Mulberry/Charcoal and the stain from the Sunshine turns her into a dark tinted Mirror, but the Prismatic Crystalscales apparel you gave her gives her such a nice bright pop of color! The familiar matches so well too :0

Shiri: #35 || Luna: #41 || Circe: #34 || Acacia: #34 || Caiatra: #26 || Latreille: #31 || Theodora: #28 || Ratri: #27 || Shudi: #18 || Baghani: #19 || Conquer: #24 || Crayus: #25 || March: #17 Nataraja: #18 || Jo: #24 || Karmiu: #44
HELP HOLY HECKAROO I JUST SAW THIS UH WHOOPS- MY BAD I LIKED YOUR DRAGONS WAY TOO MUCH AHDHAHHAH STOP HAVING PRETTY DERGS I am INSANELY sorry i just got lost in all the pretty dergs
I went through a good few of em haha I did a lot more than i thought uh whoops-(You just have the prettiest dragons :3 Might do more but i think i did way too many for today-)

Karma: #52 Wildclaws. Prebby bois- The gold apparel on this dark brown/black dragon makes her look so regal, and the Jade spines give such a nice neon pop of color on her head! Makes it look like she has a neon headdress in a way, and I love that!

Scorpion: #64 Handsome, regal, king-looking dragon. The red pieces of apparel are such a beautiful accent color on this dark boy, makes him look like an Arab sultan :0

Elder: #37 yes. yes yes yes yes yes- NATURE BOI I LOVE HER (yes i know she's a wind beb). The avocado XYX makes her super pretty, and the Swamp Kelpie mane really ties in to make her look overgrown in a way?? She really gives off that old kind grandma living in the woods who doesn't only have a green thumb, but a green hand xD

Glitter: #57 Oh my word she's so pretty- Normally I'm not a huge fan of Multigaze but the MG ice eyes on the pale cream of her primary just makes it look so pristine and formal in a way. The light splash of blue looks so nice on her neutral tones! The gilded thorn apparel is also beautiful on the wings, brings the light cream color there. :D

Carbone: #19 Was never a huge fan of Mirrors, but the dark grey tones with the red wings and plague eyes make for a very good "Evil Villian" vibe :00 The dark apparel plus the red slippers really keep and spread around all of Carbone's colors, and I really like that!

FrothOceanica: #32 A Nocturne! A very, very pretty shiny blue Nocturne! Her name fits her well, the blues really make her seem like a deep ocean, but seen from the top. It's not a dark blue as if you're in the dark ocean yourself, but as if you're looking down on it, and it looks quite dark but also very pretty.

Nuri: #38 oooooo :000 Somehow you manage to make so many pretty mirrors...The dark Mulberry/Charcoal and the stain from the Sunshine turns her into a dark tinted Mirror, but the Prismatic Crystalscales apparel you gave her gives her such a nice bright pop of color! The familiar matches so well too :0

Shiri: #35 || Luna: #41 || Circe: #34 || Acacia: #34 || Caiatra: #26 || Latreille: #31 || Theodora: #28 || Ratri: #27 || Shudi: #18 || Baghani: #19 || Conquer: #24 || Crayus: #25 || March: #17 Nataraja: #18 || Jo: #24 || Karmiu: #44
HELP HOLY HECKAROO I JUST SAW THIS UH WHOOPS- MY BAD I LIKED YOUR DRAGONS WAY TOO MUCH AHDHAHHAH STOP HAVING PRETTY DERGS I am INSANELY sorry i just got lost in all the pretty dergs
52233744993_dac8a6a933_o.png
Celyn | FR+3 | She/They

| Featured Dragon | Wishlist |
unknown.png unknown.png
@Hawkstar64 thank you so much for your lovely feedback! I have you at 58 tickets for all that! I really appreciate all the nice things you had to say and good luck with the raffle!
@Hawkstar64 thank you so much for your lovely feedback! I have you at 58 tickets for all that! I really appreciate all the nice things you had to say and good luck with the raffle!
Carbone - #20 - I love plague mirrors, they are the essence of this element. His multigaze eyes match the noxtide wings very well, and the vipera primary gives him this dangerous, poisonous look
Nataraja - #19 - her look is more gentle, but these red spines look like a warning, "don't get any closer or else", the choice of apparel is modest, tho on point
March - #18 - her familiar caught my eye first. They are perfect together. She's like an embodiment of a kitsune mask. Thylacine is a difficult gene, that matches well on specific dragons only and she's the one :)
Zephyr - #20 - koi. One of the prettiest, but so hard to use correctly gene. It looks flawless on him. The skin complements it, and the scene gets him spiritual, mysterious look
Maxine - #19 - absolute perfection. Her genes excellently work together to make that desert look. It's an uncommon choice, but very thoughtful
Carbone - #20 - I love plague mirrors, they are the essence of this element. His multigaze eyes match the noxtide wings very well, and the vipera primary gives him this dangerous, poisonous look
Nataraja - #19 - her look is more gentle, but these red spines look like a warning, "don't get any closer or else", the choice of apparel is modest, tho on point
March - #18 - her familiar caught my eye first. They are perfect together. She's like an embodiment of a kitsune mask. Thylacine is a difficult gene, that matches well on specific dragons only and she's the one :)
Zephyr - #20 - koi. One of the prettiest, but so hard to use correctly gene. It looks flawless on him. The skin complements it, and the scene gets him spiritual, mysterious look
Maxine - #19 - absolute perfection. Her genes excellently work together to make that desert look. It's an uncommon choice, but very thoughtful
Nil like number 7, A beautiful gen 1. Finding a gen 1 that the colours work well together in of itself is an accomplishment. I really like the colour patterns on the wings. Stat points are well distributed, should be a great dragon in the colosium.

Morion apparently I have already liked, Morion is a nice dark powerhouse with an icy stare. Judging by the states a really hard hitter.

Iris like number 3, I am not a big coatl fan however I do love the colour blue and she displays the XYX colouring well. My favorite is how the smoke adds the softest shading offering another dimension to the colouring.

Karma - previously liked, Karmiu - previously liked Scorpion - previously liked, jo - 25, Elder - previosly liked, Shiri - previously liked, Luna - previously liked, Circe - previously liked, Acacia - previously liked, Caiatra - like number 27, Fleet - previously liked, Glitter - previously liked, Latreille - previously liked, Theodora - number 29 love the background honey scene goes well with her colourings and her honey bear familiar lol, Carbone - number 21, Nataraja - number 20, FrothOceanica - previously liked but that geod stomach is so wiked looking I don't think I've seen that before and the scene and familiar complement the dragon well, Baghani - like number 20, Conquer - number 25. Crayus - previously liked, March number 19, Nuri - previously liked,
Nil like number 7, A beautiful gen 1. Finding a gen 1 that the colours work well together in of itself is an accomplishment. I really like the colour patterns on the wings. Stat points are well distributed, should be a great dragon in the colosium.

Morion apparently I have already liked, Morion is a nice dark powerhouse with an icy stare. Judging by the states a really hard hitter.

Iris like number 3, I am not a big coatl fan however I do love the colour blue and she displays the XYX colouring well. My favorite is how the smoke adds the softest shading offering another dimension to the colouring.

Karma - previously liked, Karmiu - previously liked Scorpion - previously liked, jo - 25, Elder - previosly liked, Shiri - previously liked, Luna - previously liked, Circe - previously liked, Acacia - previously liked, Caiatra - like number 27, Fleet - previously liked, Glitter - previously liked, Latreille - previously liked, Theodora - number 29 love the background honey scene goes well with her colourings and her honey bear familiar lol, Carbone - number 21, Nataraja - number 20, FrothOceanica - previously liked but that geod stomach is so wiked looking I don't think I've seen that before and the scene and familiar complement the dragon well, Baghani - like number 20, Conquer - number 25. Crayus - previously liked, March number 19, Nuri - previously liked,
@Granica That's 30 tickets! Thank you and good luck!

@BlackStarfire you have made it clear that I needed to clarify the rules (which I have done now). I was looking for comments about the dragons in my elder tabs rather than comments about the dragons I'm raffling off! But as it was not clear before you are of course, still getting those points! I have your count at 50 tickets! Thank you and good luck!
@Granica That's 30 tickets! Thank you and good luck!

@BlackStarfire you have made it clear that I needed to clarify the rules (which I have done now). I was looking for comments about the dragons in my elder tabs rather than comments about the dragons I'm raffling off! But as it was not clear before you are of course, still getting those points! I have your count at 50 tickets! Thank you and good luck!
bump
bump
Oops sorry

Bump
Oops sorry

Bump
Ah yes, back to liking pretty dergs and complimenting them >:D
Adding on to previously:

Sion: #22 || Maxine: #20 || Solaire: #18 || Glydan: #25 || Spinel: #19 || Ineod: #29 || Oasis: #17 ||

Che: #17
I really like his color scheme, reminds me of like Valentine's Day. The pink of White Mosaic really ties everything together!

Warhead: #27
Huh, he's invisible! Not sure how to compliment a dragon like this, but it sure is intriguing. Bonus points for being special :D (on a side note, he'd fit right into Shadow Flight..he'd be so sneaky)

May go get a few more tomorrow, when I can think of how to word compliments for your many wonderful dragons :D ^^ I honestly just like scrolling through pfft-

Ah yes, back to liking pretty dergs and complimenting them >:D
Adding on to previously:

Sion: #22 || Maxine: #20 || Solaire: #18 || Glydan: #25 || Spinel: #19 || Ineod: #29 || Oasis: #17 ||

Che: #17
I really like his color scheme, reminds me of like Valentine's Day. The pink of White Mosaic really ties everything together!

Warhead: #27
Huh, he's invisible! Not sure how to compliment a dragon like this, but it sure is intriguing. Bonus points for being special :D (on a side note, he'd fit right into Shadow Flight..he'd be so sneaky)

May go get a few more tomorrow, when I can think of how to word compliments for your many wonderful dragons :D ^^ I honestly just like scrolling through pfft-

52233744993_dac8a6a933_o.png
Celyn | FR+3 | She/They

| Featured Dragon | Wishlist |
unknown.png unknown.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7