Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] BSJ OOF Raffle - DONE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
@Granitore I can help with your questions!

1. Short explanation: Yes, you get to pick your prize!

Long explanation: Typically, raffles are drawn in 'rounds' of 10, with each winner numbered 1 through 10. You get to make a list of prizes you'd prefer, going from most wanted at the top to least wanted at the bottom. The number of prizes you get to list depends on your position in the round- winner #1 gets to list 1 prize, winner #10 lists 10 prizes.

Once all round winners have responded, prizes are sent out to the winners, starting with the #1 winner for that round. For each winner, we'll send out the first available prize on their list.

2. Any dragons are accepted! There is no limit to the amount of dragons you can exalt, and we want as many dragons as possible. Send in any you can!

3. T & G are short for Flight Rising's currencies 'treasure' and 'gems', respectively. Tix is just a shortening for tickets, AKA raffle tickets!

PA refers to private auction, and CR refers to crossroads.

4. You don't have to track the math yourself, the attendant you submit to will enter all of the data on our spreadsheet. That being said, we do recommend keeping some records for yourself in case of any mistakes, as our attendants are only human.

6. The badges are rewards for sending in dragons! The daily badges are claimed by sending in a dragon on that day, and level ones are claimed by sending in enough total levels throughout the week.

To use them, simply copy and paste the code underneath the badge.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ping me (use the @ and then my username, @Bearskull) and I'll help as much as I can. Thank you for helping our push efforts, and I hope your first Brightshine is dazzling!

@Granitore I can help with your questions!

1. Short explanation: Yes, you get to pick your prize!

Long explanation: Typically, raffles are drawn in 'rounds' of 10, with each winner numbered 1 through 10. You get to make a list of prizes you'd prefer, going from most wanted at the top to least wanted at the bottom. The number of prizes you get to list depends on your position in the round- winner #1 gets to list 1 prize, winner #10 lists 10 prizes.

Once all round winners have responded, prizes are sent out to the winners, starting with the #1 winner for that round. For each winner, we'll send out the first available prize on their list.

2. Any dragons are accepted! There is no limit to the amount of dragons you can exalt, and we want as many dragons as possible. Send in any you can!

3. T & G are short for Flight Rising's currencies 'treasure' and 'gems', respectively. Tix is just a shortening for tickets, AKA raffle tickets!

PA refers to private auction, and CR refers to crossroads.

4. You don't have to track the math yourself, the attendant you submit to will enter all of the data on our spreadsheet. That being said, we do recommend keeping some records for yourself in case of any mistakes, as our attendants are only human.

6. The badges are rewards for sending in dragons! The daily badges are claimed by sending in a dragon on that day, and level ones are claimed by sending in enough total levels throughout the week.

To use them, simply copy and paste the code underneath the badge.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ping me (use the @ and then my username, @Bearskull) and I'll help as much as I can. Thank you for helping our push efforts, and I hope your first Brightshine is dazzling!

QJ20y3o.png
@Bearskull Wow, thanks for that explanation, i think i will now level some of my dragons that did not find a home, they probaly will be happy to serve in a push for brightshine. [emoji=firework size=1]
@Bearskull

Wow, thanks for that explanation, i think i will now level some of my dragons that did not find a home, they probaly will be happy to serve in a push for brightshine.
My support for: All Eye Suggestions in one Thread / Cool Colours / Give/Get Triple-Gened Gaolers / Give/Get Gaoler Dragons
@Rynne
Hi just wanted to ask, the "exalt x levels" badges, is that for in-flight only? or is it "send in x levels" for us OOF?
The way it's worded confuses me lmao.
@Rynne
Hi just wanted to ask, the "exalt x levels" badges, is that for in-flight only? or is it "send in x levels" for us OOF?
The way it's worded confuses me lmao.
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
I love the prize names! I don't recognize all the titles, but I know a good number of them. Shout out to all the Neil Gaiman fans (I'm currently listening to the Sandman production), but my favorite of the books is Forgotten Beasts of Eld by Patricia McKillip.
I love the prize names! I don't recognize all the titles, but I know a good number of them. Shout out to all the Neil Gaiman fans (I'm currently listening to the Sandman production), but my favorite of the books is Forgotten Beasts of Eld by Patricia McKillip.
uDNAbBS.png
Heads up, folks, your attendants list (just three people, no additions or subtractions) keeps shuffling around while I try to copy+paste a name to send dragons in... that's probably going to cause trouble, especially as you add more attendants/attendants with different currencies...
Heads up, folks, your attendants list (just three people, no additions or subtractions) keeps shuffling around while I try to copy+paste a name to send dragons in... that's probably going to cause trouble, especially as you add more attendants/attendants with different currencies...
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png84.png
@sunnychace hello! Sorry to bother you but I sent in two nocturnes - 69386641 + 69548909 on line 1292 - but they weren't marked with the breed bonus (missing the tickets only, not the treasure)
@sunnychace hello! Sorry to bother you but I sent in two nocturnes - 69386641 + 69548909 on line 1292 - but they weren't marked with the breed bonus (missing the tickets only, not the treasure)
tQy2QPU.png
@inkwardlychaotic Whoops, I slipped to the wrong line there, thanks for making me aware, has been fixed!
@inkwardlychaotic Whoops, I slipped to the wrong line there, thanks for making me aware, has been fixed!
She/Her
FR+9
Hi! Im pretty new to FR and i've never entered a raffle like this before and I can't quite understand how this works. Do we send in a dragon that we don't want anymore? (sorry if it's a silly question haha) And who do we send it to?
Hi! Im pretty new to FR and i've never entered a raffle like this before and I can't quite understand how this works. Do we send in a dragon that we don't want anymore? (sorry if it's a silly question haha) And who do we send it to?
boop
boop
Bk78Myp.png Z3T662y.png FF
If we send a dragon through cr, does it have to be one-way? This is the first time I've entered a raffle like this.
If we send a dragon through cr, does it have to be one-way? This is the first time I've entered a raffle like this.
AS_Hatchery.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40