Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] BSJ OOF Raffle - DONE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
Sending over a level 10 exalt :) Happy BSJ!! Hope it's a great one!
Sending over a level 10 exalt :) Happy BSJ!! Hope it's a great one!
Wishlist can be found here https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70118656
@Riverkitty247 as far as i understood, yes, we send dragons to the currently aviable members in the spreadsheet (maybe with the message "for the Brightshine Raffle?), we get put into a list, where we can see how many Tix (tickets) a dragon gives us(for example a level 1 dragon seems to bring us 10 (same for hatchlings) and a level 5 brings 50... on the bottom of the list is a "Leaderbords" tab where you should find your name, a while after you send your dragons to a person on the "Online Status" list (that is the page where the "Spreadsheet" link sends us)... I used then the forum sreach function for users and looked for the names on the list , after i found them (and looked if they are in Light) i send them a CR with the dragons i wanted to donate (in the Spreadsheet you can also see how the player wants to get your dragon: CR (corssroads) or PA (private auction), if it is listed as "Both" then you can decide yourself how you want to send the dragon (i waited until someone was online that wanted a CR, since i never used the PA feature to send a dragon (is it possible to send one for 0 t and 0 g???) Just remember: the dragons you send get exalted (i think it is nice to send already named dragons, less work for these great exalters,btw this is my first time using a raffle too,that is why i asked some questions above...) good luck in the raffle. edit for the edit it got solved pretty fast, now the ticket count is correct! Thanks. [emoji=heart size=1] [s]:i also dont know if the sentence: [b]Dragons sent via 1-Way Crossroads for 0T or 1t Private Auction will earn triple tickets[/b]. Really earn triple tickets, i send 3 level 5 dragons per 1 way CR and i now have 150 tickets, but i dont care,[/s] i have some tickets and it is my first ever brightshine, i am so exited to see what we get as familiar this year, i found out that familiars come in themed packs and brightshine is the event that sets the new theme, last theme was zodiac....i am more than just curious what this years theme will be. [emoji=gaoler love size=1]
@Riverkitty247

as far as i understood, yes, we send dragons to the currently aviable members in the spreadsheet (maybe with the message "for the Brightshine Raffle?), we get put into a list, where we can see how many Tix (tickets) a dragon gives us(for example a level 1 dragon seems to bring us 10 (same for hatchlings) and a level 5 brings 50...
on the bottom of the list is a "Leaderbords" tab where you should find your name, a while after you send your dragons to a person on the "Online Status" list (that is the page where the "Spreadsheet" link sends us)...

I used then the forum sreach function for users and looked for the names on the list , after i found them (and looked if they are in Light) i send them a CR with the dragons i wanted to donate (in the Spreadsheet you can also see how the player wants to get your dragon: CR (corssroads) or PA (private auction), if it is listed as "Both" then you can decide yourself how you want to send the dragon (i waited until someone was online that wanted a CR, since i never used the PA feature to send a dragon (is it possible to send one for 0 t and 0 g???)

Just remember: the dragons you send get exalted (i think it is nice to send already named dragons, less work for these great exalters,btw this is my first time using a raffle too,that is why i asked some questions above...) good luck in the raffle.

edit for the edit

it got solved pretty fast, now the ticket count is correct! Thanks.

:i also dont know if the sentence:
Dragons sent via 1-Way Crossroads for 0T or 1t Private Auction will earn triple tickets.
Really earn triple tickets, i send 3 level 5 dragons per 1 way CR and i now have 150 tickets, but i dont care,
i have some tickets and it is my first ever brightshine, i am so exited to see what we get as familiar this year, i found out that familiars come in themed packs and brightshine is the event that sets the new theme, last theme was zodiac....i am more than just curious what this years theme will be.
My support for: All Eye Suggestions in one Thread / Cool Colours / Give/Get Triple-Gened Gaolers / Give/Get Gaoler Dragons
@oraina Sorry to bother you but I sent a nocturne (43900074 on line 2099) as a PA for 1t. I saw that I only have 50 tickets, shouldn't I have 150 since 1t PAs triple tickets?
@oraina Sorry to bother you but I sent a nocturne (43900074 on line 2099) as a PA for 1t. I saw that I only have 50 tickets, shouldn't I have 150 since 1t PAs triple tickets?
AS_Hatchery.jpg
@Lightblade Hi! As far as I can tell, you should have 150 tickets! The tickets are calculated automatically by the spreadsheet so I'm not quite sure why it's not picking that up.

@Starrlight I believe you're the person to ping about spreadsheet problems?
@Lightblade Hi! As far as I can tell, you should have 150 tickets! The tickets are calculated automatically by the spreadsheet so I'm not quite sure why it's not picking that up.

@Starrlight I believe you're the person to ping about spreadsheet problems?
@Oraina @Lightblade

Taking a look now! I've got a suspicion of where the error's at so it'll be just a moment ;)
@Oraina @Lightblade

Taking a look now! I've got a suspicion of where the error's at so it'll be just a moment ;)
jA0Unwf.gif
@Granitore @Lightblade
Triple tickets for 0t/1t dragons should be calculating properly now.

@Nelsothy
The shuffling feature is currently intentional; it shuffles every time there's an edit. It's meant to prevent any one raffle attendant from getting overwhelmed by being at the top of the list. But I can see if I can find any methods that allow for both (1) less frequent but still regular shuffling and (2) immediate removal of an attendant. Nonetheless, I appreciate the feedback ^^

That said, all of our attendants are supplied with both currencies, so currency differences between attendants is not an issue.

@Granitore @Lightblade
Triple tickets for 0t/1t dragons should be calculating properly now.

@Nelsothy
The shuffling feature is currently intentional; it shuffles every time there's an edit. It's meant to prevent any one raffle attendant from getting overwhelmed by being at the top of the list. But I can see if I can find any methods that allow for both (1) less frequent but still regular shuffling and (2) immediate removal of an attendant. Nonetheless, I appreciate the feedback ^^

That said, all of our attendants are supplied with both currencies, so currency differences between attendants is not an issue.

jA0Unwf.gif
@Starrlight Good to know! That's a pretty sensible feature- I'll just have to be careful when I'm copypasting to make sure I'm not getting the wrong name.
@Starrlight Good to know! That's a pretty sensible feature- I'll just have to be careful when I'm copypasting to make sure I'm not getting the wrong name.
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png84.png
@Bearskull
sending in 4 bonus fodder [2 nocturne, 2 peacock] via PA
@Bearskull
sending in 4 bonus fodder [2 nocturne, 2 peacock] via PA
nzqnkq.png
How do the bonuses work? I see the bonus payouts, that's familiar. Do we just send in the PAs with the bonus adjusted amount then get the additional tickets? What about the gems listed? I may have an excessive quantity of nocturnes and/or peacock genes that I breed ha
How do the bonuses work? I see the bonus payouts, that's familiar. Do we just send in the PAs with the bonus adjusted amount then get the additional tickets? What about the gems listed? I may have an excessive quantity of nocturnes and/or peacock genes that I breed ha
rliq5a8.png eq6zQ9M.png

mlHpBMC.png
@Togame Corrected! Sorry about that, my parser had leftover data from my last time raffle attending.
@Togame Corrected! Sorry about that, my parser had leftover data from my last time raffle attending.
N7ul1tr.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40