Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] BSJ OOF Raffle - DONE
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Wow, yay! *happy dance* Thanks!!

1. The pit and the pendulum
2. Rainbow Valley

(I was tempted by the googly accent but it doesn't fit any of my cuties, severe lack of braids, but it's stunning!)
Wow, yay! *happy dance* Thanks!!

1. The pit and the pendulum
2. Rainbow Valley

(I was tempted by the googly accent but it doesn't fit any of my cuties, severe lack of braids, but it's stunning!)
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo3_100.png
dEe2UrM.png
5hF3FGk.png
QFQWWs0.png earthb1.png
1. 1 Use of Clanbound Gaoler Scroll by Aurax
2. The Pit and the Pendulum
3. The Rime of the Ancient Mariner
4. Infinite Jest
5. Negima! Magister Negi Magi
6. Rainbow Valley

1. 1 Use of Clanbound Gaoler Scroll by Aurax
2. The Pit and the Pendulum
3. The Rime of the Ancient Mariner
4. Infinite Jest
5. Negima! Magister Negi Magi
6. Rainbow Valley

Bk78Myp.png Z3T662y.png FF
Oh wow okay, thanks!

1. Arts Goetia
2. Neiman!
3. 4 hours of Grinding
4. Rainbow Valley
5. Imminate Danger
Oh wow okay, thanks!

1. Arts Goetia
2. Neiman!
3. 4 hours of Grinding
4. Rainbow Valley
5. Imminate Danger
It's been 24 hours, so prizes are now set and will be sent out shortly!
It's been 24 hours, so prizes are now set and will be sent out shortly!
LIo8D8G.gif
There are [b]two prizes left[/b]. I am therefore only pinging two people to this round. Please list your prize picks in order of preference by your number in the list -- the first person can list one prize and the second should list both. If you would rather pass, please let me know so I don't carry you over. Thank you again for participating! [indent] [b]Round Twelve[/b] 1. @hyperion1312 2. @tigressrising [/indent] Please ping me with your choices within 24 hours. For ease of reference, here are the remaining packs: [quote=Negima! Magister Negi Magi][center][item=Magister Footies][item=Magister Collar][item=Magister Overcoat][item=Magister Rings][item=Magister Tail Sleeve][item=Magister Mitts][item=Magister Waist Wrap] [size=2][i]Magister Footies, Magister Collar, Magister Overcoat, Magister Rings, Magister Tail Sleeve, Magister Mitts, Magister Waist Wrap[/i][/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Imminent Danger And How To Fly Straight Into It][center][item=Lovebird Chest][item=Scene: Lovebird Landscape][item=Love's Herald][item=Sweetheart Swan] [size=2][i]Lovebird Chest, Scene: Lovebird Landscape, Love's Herald, Sweetheart Swan[/i][/size][/center][/quote]
There are two prizes left. I am therefore only pinging two people to this round. Please list your prize picks in order of preference by your number in the list -- the first person can list one prize and the second should list both. If you would rather pass, please let me know so I don't carry you over.

Thank you again for participating!

Round Twelve

1. @hyperion1312
2. @tigressrising

Please ping me with your choices within 24 hours. For ease of reference, here are the remaining packs:

Negima! Magister Negi Magi wrote:
Magister Footies Magister Collar Magister Overcoat Magister Rings Magister Tail Sleeve Magister Mitts Magister Waist Wrap
Magister Footies, Magister Collar, Magister Overcoat, Magister Rings, Magister Tail Sleeve, Magister Mitts, Magister Waist Wrap
Imminent Danger And How To Fly Straight Into It wrote:
Lovebird Chest Scene: Lovebird Landscape Love's Herald Sweetheart Swan
Lovebird Chest, Scene: Lovebird Landscape, Love's Herald, Sweetheart Swan
LIo8D8G.gif
@Rynne Here are my choices:

1. Negima! Magister Negi Magi
2. Imminent Danger And How To Fly Straight Into It
@Rynne Here are my choices:

1. Negima! Magister Negi Magi
2. Imminent Danger And How To Fly Straight Into It
Na5WGHa.png
There is [b]one prize left[/b]. I am therefore only pinging one person. Please let me know if you will accept the pack or pass. Thank you again for participating! 1. @hyperion1312 (carried over) Please ping me within 24 hours. For ease of reference, here is the remaining pack: [quote=Imminent Danger And How To Fly Straight Into It][center][item=Lovebird Chest][item=Scene: Lovebird Landscape][item=Love's Herald][item=Sweetheart Swan] [size=2][i]Lovebird Chest, Scene: Lovebird Landscape, Love's Herald, Sweetheart Swan[/i][/size][/center][/quote]
There is one prize left. I am therefore only pinging one person. Please let me know if you will accept the pack or pass.

1. @hyperion1312 (carried over)

Please ping me within 24 hours. For ease of reference, here is the remaining pack:

LIo8D8G.gif
There is [b]one prize left[/b]. I am therefore only pinging one person. Please let me know if you will accept the pack or pass. Thank you again for participating! 1. @crysta302 Please ping me within 24 hours. For ease of reference, here is the remaining pack: [quote=Imminent Danger And How To Fly Straight Into It][center][item=Lovebird Chest][item=Scene: Lovebird Landscape][item=Love's Herald][item=Sweetheart Swan] [size=2][i]Lovebird Chest, Scene: Lovebird Landscape, Love's Herald, Sweetheart Swan[/i][/size][/center][/quote]
There is one prize left. I am therefore only pinging one person. Please let me know if you will accept the pack or pass.

1. @crysta302

Please ping me within 24 hours. For ease of reference, here is the remaining pack:

LIo8D8G.gif
@Rynne
I'd love to claim the prize, thank you!
@Rynne
I'd love to claim the prize, thank you!

Frcomm69.png
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40