Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] BSJ OOF Raffle - DONE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
The raffle is open! Happy BSJ, everyone! :D
The raffle is open! Happy BSJ, everyone! :D
LIo8D8G.gif
send in your load-bearing fodder to help rebuild the library! (I don't really have a good enough coli team to train fodder yet but I do want those badges....... shiny.......... [emoji=pearlcatcher star size=1])
send in your load-bearing fodder to help rebuild the library!

(I don't really have a good enough coli team to train fodder yet but I do want those badges....... shiny.......... )
3EopvJR.png
sorry, i’ve never done one of these before—who should i send the dragons to?
sorry, i’ve never done one of these before—who should i send the dragons to?
any pronouns
FR+3
DMs welcome
@Piffling Hello! Send the dragons to any attendant you like in the spreadsheet. It can be found on the second post of the thread!
@Piffling Hello! Send the dragons to any attendant you like in the spreadsheet. It can be found on the second post of the thread!
Kunikuzushi
@Dessy thank you!
@Dessy thank you!
any pronouns
FR+3
DMs welcome
good morning! receiving via PA only, no pings needed!
good morning! receiving via PA only, no pings needed!
Hello! First time I'm participating in these, so I have a question about the bonuses =0 If a dragon I want to send has a daily bonus, do I take that in account when sending the PA, or just ignore the bonus whatsoever and just stick to the price chart?

Thank you so much and excuse the newbie here :'D

I got my answer from the comment below <3
Hello! First time I'm participating in these, so I have a question about the bonuses =0 If a dragon I want to send has a daily bonus, do I take that in account when sending the PA, or just ignore the bonus whatsoever and just stick to the price chart?

Thank you so much and excuse the newbie here :'D

I got my answer from the comment below <3
@SunnyChace
I'm terribly sorry, but I missed that #69573676 had not only breed, but a gene bonus, too. It's my fault for setting incorrect price, but she should be worth 10 more tickets, right?
@SunnyChace
I'm terribly sorry, but I missed that #69573676 had not only breed, but a gene bonus, too. It's my fault for setting incorrect price, but she should be worth 10 more tickets, right?
.....uQzj9nj.png....... .. .......
He/Him
+10 FR time

Badges
..... ......uQzj9nj.png
@Resolve Absolutely, I will edit the ticket sheet and send you a DM with the bonus payout! Sorry for missing it, with that many dragons it must've slipped through
@Resolve Absolutely, I will edit the ticket sheet and send you a DM with the bonus payout! Sorry for missing it, with that many dragons it must've slipped through
She/Her
FR+9
I am pretty new and this is the first time i look into a raffle thread, so i have a few questions: 1: If someone wins something can the player decide wich prize he wants, or is it random wich prize you get? 2: Are you only accepting Dragons with daily bonus, or is it ok to send every dragon we want (never exalted a dragon, so i dont know if there is a limit per day,it could be, or not?) 3: On your Spreadsheet there are letters T / G and Tix....this sounds like a silly question, but what does that mean? 4: do we need to do the math ourselves how much tickets we get / we have or does someone of you keeps track of everything? 5:sorry if my english is not that good (it is not my main language), my server time is +9 hours, so it could also take a while for me to respond. 6: what are those Badges and how do we know if we are allowed to use them (also how do we use them [emoji=gaoler confused size=1]) 7:[emoji=firework size=1] HAPPY BRIGHTSHINE[emoji=firework size=1] cant wait to see my first Brightshine event (i started this year, around the wind festival) [s](and sorry if these questions are a bit dumb)[/s]
I am pretty new and this is the first time i look into a raffle thread, so i have a few questions:

1: If someone wins something can the player decide wich prize he wants, or is it random wich prize you get?

2: Are you only accepting Dragons with daily bonus, or is it ok to send every dragon we want (never exalted a dragon, so i dont know if there is a limit per day,it could be, or not?)

3: On your Spreadsheet there are letters T / G and Tix....this sounds like a silly question, but what does that mean?

4: do we need to do the math ourselves how much tickets we get / we have or does someone of you keeps track of everything?

5:sorry if my english is not that good (it is not my main language), my server time is +9 hours, so it could also take a while for me to respond.

6: what are those Badges and how do we know if we are allowed to use them (also how do we use them )

7: HAPPY BRIGHTSHINE
cant wait to see my first Brightshine event
(i started this year, around the wind festival)

(and sorry if these questions are a bit dumb)
My support for: All Eye Suggestions in one Thread / Cool Colours / Give/Get Triple-Gened Gaolers / Give/Get Gaoler Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40