Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] BSJ OOF Raffle - DONE
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
Oh no, not the library! Although I'm not as big a reader as I used to be, I'll do my best to send volunteers throughout the week to help clean up the mess [emoji=book 2 size=1] [emoji=light rune size=1] And I have a question regarding the badges! I like to credit the artists that create them and was wondering which specific user(s) made the tiered and daily badges :> The thank you post doesn't specify so I wanted to check. [emoji=wildclaw happy size=1] Edit: Thank you @/lyricalmyxteries! I appreciate it <3
Oh no, not the library! Although I'm not as big a reader as I used to be, I'll do my best to send volunteers throughout the week to help clean up the mess

And I have a question regarding the badges! I like to credit the artists that create them and was wondering which specific user(s) made the tiered and daily badges :> The thank you post doesn't specify so I wanted to check.

Edit: Thank you @/lyricalmyxteries! I appreciate it <3
tumblr_inline_nl99l3zmlQ1ro4abf_100.png AzWEmYL.png ghostingskies
» they/he
» FR +2
» pings OK!
@cosmoslost
Yes, you would add the money for whatever bonuses the dragon has to the level base price. Attendants will note that the dragon has a bonus and the extra tickets are calculated automatically. (So a level 5 nocturne would be 9,750t instead of 8,500t or 8g instead of 7g)

The gem prices are for if you want to be paid in gems instead of treasure, bonuses still apply. :)
@cosmoslost
Yes, you would add the money for whatever bonuses the dragon has to the level base price. Attendants will note that the dragon has a bonus and the extra tickets are calculated automatically. (So a level 5 nocturne would be 9,750t instead of 8,500t or 8g instead of 7g)

The gem prices are for if you want to be paid in gems instead of treasure, bonuses still apply. :)
.. ..
0updeWQ.png
... ... ... ...
o717-d01-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d02-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d03-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d04-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d05-lyricalmyxteries.png
@ghostingskies
The daily and tiered badges were made by JasperWest!
@ghostingskies
The daily and tiered badges were made by JasperWest!
.. ..
0updeWQ.png
... ... ... ...
o717-d01-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d02-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d03-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d04-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d05-lyricalmyxteries.png
Lovely badges! Do you have a daily reminder pinglist for these?

If so, I'd love to be on it. ^-^
Lovely badges! Do you have a daily reminder pinglist for these?

If so, I'd love to be on it. ^-^
QZsv8ej.png8URelp0.pngsxrFjUf.gif
@Sage0 Sorry to be a bother, but both of the dragons I sent (69616721 & 69616723) were both Breed & Gene bonus, and it looks like only one of them got ticked off for them on the sheet :)

Love the badges, by the way! Will definitely be sending more along to try and hit those tier badges!
@Sage0 Sorry to be a bother, but both of the dragons I sent (69616721 & 69616723) were both Breed & Gene bonus, and it looks like only one of them got ticked off for them on the sheet :)

Love the badges, by the way! Will definitely be sending more along to try and hit those tier badges!
@DarkAngelsBlood1
Hi there! Could I send over 100 level 5 dragons (for treasure)? No bonuses on any of them c:
@DarkAngelsBlood1
Hi there! Could I send over 100 level 5 dragons (for treasure)? No bonuses on any of them c:
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@Mirna Sure!
@Mirna Sure!
B9L.pnglvf-7.pngtumblr_inline_rrpdssxeaN1wyst6u_500.pnglvf-8.pngB10R.png
fOHFzrA.png
@lyricalmyxteries

I'm not in any rush so I figure I'll drop my fodder in your queue, but I wanted to give you a heads up that it's 44 level 7s total for treasure and most of them have bonuses. The specifics are as follows:

6 with just the breed bonus
25 with just the gene bonus
1 with the gene and color bonus
12 with no bonuses
@lyricalmyxteries

I'm not in any rush so I figure I'll drop my fodder in your queue, but I wanted to give you a heads up that it's 44 level 7s total for treasure and most of them have bonuses. The specifics are as follows:

6 with just the breed bonus
25 with just the gene bonus
1 with the gene and color bonus
12 with no bonuses
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
@Sage0
sorry about the mispriced dragons, got too in the zone with all those nocs lmao
@Sage0
sorry about the mispriced dragons, got too in the zone with all those nocs lmao
tumblr_mnn5vjrjcd1qazdhko1_500.gif
@Mudguts
it's all good haha