Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Pidgeon, Purveyor of Prizes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@MonsterBoxxer Pidgeon cooes excitedly, cronching a fry as she watches you. She cannot wait to see what you do~
@MonsterBoxxer Pidgeon cooes excitedly, cronching a fry as she watches you. She cannot wait to see what you do~
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
Ms. Pidgeon Does the sit [img]/Storage/emulated/0/Pictures/Untitled1_20210412235511.png[/img] I really hope this works.
Ms. Pidgeon
Does the sit
Untitled1_20210412235511.png

I really hope this works.
z1PC7hc.png 8VvjJ9p.png
It's not working is it.
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but if you have a Gmail I might have to just send it to you like that. :/
It's not working is it.
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but if you have a Gmail I might have to just send it to you like that. :/
z1PC7hc.png 8VvjJ9p.png
@MonsterBoxxer No worries at all! I'll shoot you a PM with my email <3
@MonsterBoxxer No worries at all! I'll shoot you a PM with my email <3
SVwovDT.png

[center]@MonsterBoxxer Popping your art here so everyone can see the majestic Pidgeon you have created <3 Thank you so much! [img]https://i.imgur.com/U6bdx2p.png[/img] Pidgeon waddles forward and cocks her head to the side, squinting at your art. Her eyes blink. Slowly, heavily, she lowers her bottom to the ground. Her legs poke out in front of her. She looks between the art and herself, comparing. She begins to coo. Now all she's missing is a fry... From beneath her wing she plucks an item, proudly preening as she presents it to you. You extend your hands...[/center]
@MonsterBoxxer Popping your art here so everyone can see the majestic Pidgeon you have created <3 Thank you so much!

U6bdx2p.png

Pidgeon waddles forward and cocks her head to the side, squinting at your art. Her eyes blink. Slowly, heavily, she lowers her bottom to the ground. Her legs poke out in front of her. She looks between the art and herself, comparing. She begins to coo.

Now all she's missing is a fry...

From beneath her wing she plucks an item, proudly preening as she presents it to you. You extend your hands...
SVwovDT.png

Thank you so much, I'm glad it got up here somehow, and Dear Pidgeon, Thank you for such wonderful treasures. :)
Thank you so much, I'm glad it got up here somehow, and Dear Pidgeon, Thank you for such wonderful treasures. :)
z1PC7hc.png 8VvjJ9p.png
I did this really quickly on a break at work, will make it actually good looking later when I have something other than Microsoft paint to work with XD [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/786328765252894720/831648172707151922/unknown.png[/img]
I did this really quickly on a break at work, will make it actually good looking later when I have something other than Microsoft paint to work with XD

unknown.png
I messed around. [img]https://i.imgur.com/Eitmc0J.png[/img]
I messed around. Eitmc0J.png

she/her | fr+3.|.skins

.................................………….....
GCDcYEq.png
@RussetDown This is absolute perfection. I especially like that the text changes between panels LOL

Pidgeon looks at the meme, cooing softly. Her head cocks to one side. She squints at the words, her beak nearly touching the parchment.

It's true.
She can't read.

Somewhat suspicious, but admiring her likeness, Pidgeon plucks the meme from your hand. She tucks it into a growing bundle beneath her wing. From the depths of her chest plumage she snatches a gift, dropping it from her beak into your hands--

~~~

@Incantamentum I am WHEEZING. The fry in each hand-- the head raised to the sky-- the CHONK--

Pidgeon hoots and coos excitedly, bobbing up and down as she stares at the picture. She pecks happily at the french fries. Delicately rolling the art up, she clutches it in her talons and then raises her head to the sky, SKREEEing as in the picture. She looks at you to see if you notice.

Very happy, she burrows her head beneath her wing and rummages around. She emerges with something sparkly--
@RussetDown This is absolute perfection. I especially like that the text changes between panels LOL

Pidgeon looks at the meme, cooing softly. Her head cocks to one side. She squints at the words, her beak nearly touching the parchment.

It's true.
She can't read.

Somewhat suspicious, but admiring her likeness, Pidgeon plucks the meme from your hand. She tucks it into a growing bundle beneath her wing. From the depths of her chest plumage she snatches a gift, dropping it from her beak into your hands--

~~~

@Incantamentum I am WHEEZING. The fry in each hand-- the head raised to the sky-- the CHONK--

Pidgeon hoots and coos excitedly, bobbing up and down as she stares at the picture. She pecks happily at the french fries. Delicately rolling the art up, she clutches it in her talons and then raises her head to the sky, SKREEEing as in the picture. She looks at you to see if you notice.

Very happy, she burrows her head beneath her wing and rummages around. She emerges with something sparkly--
SVwovDT.png

[center]My contributions for the evening. I have never made a meme before. I have no idea how to Paint. I have no regrets~ [img]https://i.imgur.com/p9IX2HG.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/QRorZu6.png[/img][/center]
My contributions for the evening.

I have never made a meme before.

I have no idea how to Paint.

I have no regrets~

p9IX2HG.png

QRorZu6.png
SVwovDT.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11