Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Pidgeon, Purveyor of Prizes
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Bump-
Bump-
A gentle soul who likes to help new players. Also called Mawk.

@MythDancer xD i had to do another one- [img]https://i.ibb.co/hFFFdNm/Drawing-39-sketchpad.png[/img]
@MythDancer

xD i had to do another one- Drawing-39-sketchpad.png

(Eventually A Nice Banner Will Be Here)
||| Wishlist ||| Project WL ||| Art Dump ||| Art Shop ||| +0 FRT |||
@Mistyleaf123

This is absolutely perfect--

I like to imagine that this is the aftermath of the first plate image. Pidgeon has removed the fries from the offender's plate, one at a time. She now sits upon her crispy golden hoard. The fries are hers. ALL HERS.

She loves it. Thank you so much <33
@Mistyleaf123

This is absolutely perfect--

I like to imagine that this is the aftermath of the first plate image. Pidgeon has removed the fries from the offender's plate, one at a time. She now sits upon her crispy golden hoard. The fries are hers. ALL HERS.

She loves it. Thank you so much <33
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
Pidgeon hungers.
Pidgeon hungers.
SVwovDT.png

@MythDancer

glad you liked it! That's exactly what I was going for lmao; very happy you saw that ^^
@MythDancer

glad you liked it! That's exactly what I was going for lmao; very happy you saw that ^^
(Eventually A Nice Banner Will Be Here)
||| Wishlist ||| Project WL ||| Art Dump ||| Art Shop ||| +0 FRT |||
@MythDancer hAD TO DO IT TO EM YK? [url=https://ibb.co/CnMsqQk][img]https://i.ibb.co/YtyT6hz/distracted-boyfriend.png[/img][/url]
@MythDancer hAD TO DO IT TO EM YK?

distracted-boyfriend.png
Gojo-Satoru.gif
@huniepie
pinging myself so i do this later!
@huniepie
pinging myself so i do this later!
shes_so_small.gif ssssssssssssssssssssss
shiloh/piper
any prns
:-)
sssssssssssssssssssssssss shes_so_small.gif
Sorry if you don't accept a piece of writing but I had to she was too Pidgeon-y and I'm bad at arttt

"French Fries on the table for lunch!" You mention the name and she goes FRENCH FRY CRAZY. Yes, she do. She wish she has a full plate of fries at all times. She will never get tired of fries, even ones that have been thrown on the ground. She be trash can for fries. Feed your leftover fries to her. She be happy if you do. Now, give her french fry tips before she goes crazy! Yes. FRENCH FRY TIME.
Sorry if you don't accept a piece of writing but I had to she was too Pidgeon-y and I'm bad at arttt

"French Fries on the table for lunch!" You mention the name and she goes FRENCH FRY CRAZY. Yes, she do. She wish she has a full plate of fries at all times. She will never get tired of fries, even ones that have been thrown on the ground. She be trash can for fries. Feed your leftover fries to her. She be happy if you do. Now, give her french fry tips before she goes crazy! Yes. FRENCH FRY TIME.
FORMERLY DiamondGemwing, I thought the username was weird, everyone typed it wrong
musicalsymphony.png[/url]
I'm very sorry everyone, I've been crazy busy in real life. Pidgeon will respond tomorrow.

On the plus side...she's now level 25.

THE CHONK IS UNSTOPPABLE
I'm very sorry everyone, I've been crazy busy in real life. Pidgeon will respond tomorrow.

On the plus side...she's now level 25.

THE CHONK IS UNSTOPPABLE
SVwovDT.png

quick bump, so sorry, still swamped irl
quick bump, so sorry, still swamped irl
SVwovDT.png

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11