Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Pidgeon, Purveyor of Prizes
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[img]https://i.imgur.com/SuSeEPK.png[/img] she build nest she good birb
SuSeEPK.png

she build nest she good birb
JvUa9ma.png
ifpmXKK.png
DisQoWb.png
Ping Friendly
fkWjutW.png WKtl2lb.png rix3ppo.png
I don't Bite! PM Me!
hjT8oX1.png
[center]I have returned, still with zero remorse. [img] https://i.imgur.com/PWzeh8h.jpg[/img]
I have returned, still with zero remorse.

PWzeh8h.jpg
this is possibly the best thread in all the forums,, thank you o great chonklord pidgeon thank you everyone for making this thread possible

(i'll. be back to dump some pidgeon scribbles once my finals are over !!!)
this is possibly the best thread in all the forums,, thank you o great chonklord pidgeon thank you everyone for making this thread possible

(i'll. be back to dump some pidgeon scribbles once my finals are over !!!)
x
ZwVaRtj.gif
my username is telePATHETICal !

[ any pronouns ;; fr time +13 ;; gmt +8 ]

please ping when replying to me in forums, thank you!
I apologize for the late response, I've been sick this week but am finally up to sitting down and typing for Pidgeon (she's too fat to press just one key at a time)

~~~

@shortstackax DELIGHTFUL. MAJESTIC. The mischievous gleam in her eye. The drooping tongue. The sharp pointy teef. She will absolutely sell you to Plaguebringer in exchange for F R I E S

Pidgeon waddles up to you and extends her neck. She preens proudly at the sight of the beautiful version of her you have drawn. She does not recognize the words, but that glint in her eye? She knows that well. That glint is her hunger for FRENCH FRIESSSS

~~~

@Bxy26 This...this is glorious. This is creative beyond what I could ever have imagined. Pidgeon has her very own children's book??? I'm crying--

Pidgeon slowly plods her way towards you, feathers dragging on the ground. She cooes and uses her beak to flip through the pages. She snickers. She preens. She seems sad that she has no fries by the end of the book...but she knows she'll get some SOON

~~~

@WhisperingWoe She is CHONK. She is BORB. She has FRY. Life is good~

Pidgeon flaps her wings excitedly and cooes at you, nuzzling your hand. She loves how chonky you have made her. She loves the pretty curl of her horns. And she especially loves that you have bestowed upon her a fry. Pidgeon flutters her feathers in joy.

~~~

@DragonsMom A great squawking sound calls your attention, and you watch as the fattest borb you have ever seen races towards you at top speed. (It isn't very fast. She's too CHONK.) Pidgeon dives past you and immediately nestles in on top of the fries. It is her favourite nest. She begins to peck at the paper, savouring the taste of her imaginary feast. She cooes.

...you're not getting that paper back.

SO FLUFFY. SO CHONK. SO. MANY. FRIES.

I LOOOVE

~~~

@AliceDaRabbit There's a great scrabbling of claws as a giant, chonky borb comes flailing towards you, feathers flying as she furiously flaps her wings. She doesn't make it off the ground; she's too CHONK. She dives on top of the nest you have made for her, cooing in ecstasy as she nestles on top of the warm fries.

And what's this? KETCHUP?! You have offered her many tasty treats today--

Pidgeon dips her beak into the condiment and cackles as she feasts upon her fries. Soon the nest is gone. You watch as she cooes gratefully at you, bobbing her head, her beak and chest feathers smeared in the red viscera of her feast.

THANK YOUUU

~~~

@Bibbit Is that...Angry Bird Pidgeon? OH MY GOSH IT IS

Pidgeon waddles up to you and looks thoughtfully at your picture. Her head bobs up and down. She cooes softly, deep in contemplation. She knows that she is too fat to fly, and oft times there are fries too high for her to reach. A catapult might be enough to launch her forward into the air, so that momentum and gravity can carry her to the fry--

You've lost her to her calculations. You can see the gears turning within her pigeon brain. She nuzzles your hand absentmindedly, rolls up the bluebrint, and slowly plods away.

Soon no fries shall be safe~

~~~

@telepathetical Thank you SO much! I'm so glad it brings you joy~ I saw her on the Auction House the other night and spent the next three hours laughing and brainstorming this disaster of a thread. She is my french fry gremlin and I love her dearly.

Good luck with finals!! Pidgeon shall await with bated breath~
I apologize for the late response, I've been sick this week but am finally up to sitting down and typing for Pidgeon (she's too fat to press just one key at a time)

~~~

@shortstackax DELIGHTFUL. MAJESTIC. The mischievous gleam in her eye. The drooping tongue. The sharp pointy teef. She will absolutely sell you to Plaguebringer in exchange for F R I E S

Pidgeon waddles up to you and extends her neck. She preens proudly at the sight of the beautiful version of her you have drawn. She does not recognize the words, but that glint in her eye? She knows that well. That glint is her hunger for FRENCH FRIESSSS

~~~

@Bxy26 This...this is glorious. This is creative beyond what I could ever have imagined. Pidgeon has her very own children's book??? I'm crying--

Pidgeon slowly plods her way towards you, feathers dragging on the ground. She cooes and uses her beak to flip through the pages. She snickers. She preens. She seems sad that she has no fries by the end of the book...but she knows she'll get some SOON

~~~

@WhisperingWoe She is CHONK. She is BORB. She has FRY. Life is good~

Pidgeon flaps her wings excitedly and cooes at you, nuzzling your hand. She loves how chonky you have made her. She loves the pretty curl of her horns. And she especially loves that you have bestowed upon her a fry. Pidgeon flutters her feathers in joy.

~~~

@DragonsMom A great squawking sound calls your attention, and you watch as the fattest borb you have ever seen races towards you at top speed. (It isn't very fast. She's too CHONK.) Pidgeon dives past you and immediately nestles in on top of the fries. It is her favourite nest. She begins to peck at the paper, savouring the taste of her imaginary feast. She cooes.

...you're not getting that paper back.

SO FLUFFY. SO CHONK. SO. MANY. FRIES.

I LOOOVE

~~~

@AliceDaRabbit There's a great scrabbling of claws as a giant, chonky borb comes flailing towards you, feathers flying as she furiously flaps her wings. She doesn't make it off the ground; she's too CHONK. She dives on top of the nest you have made for her, cooing in ecstasy as she nestles on top of the warm fries.

And what's this? KETCHUP?! You have offered her many tasty treats today--

Pidgeon dips her beak into the condiment and cackles as she feasts upon her fries. Soon the nest is gone. You watch as she cooes gratefully at you, bobbing her head, her beak and chest feathers smeared in the red viscera of her feast.

THANK YOUUU

~~~

@Bibbit Is that...Angry Bird Pidgeon? OH MY GOSH IT IS

Pidgeon waddles up to you and looks thoughtfully at your picture. Her head bobs up and down. She cooes softly, deep in contemplation. She knows that she is too fat to fly, and oft times there are fries too high for her to reach. A catapult might be enough to launch her forward into the air, so that momentum and gravity can carry her to the fry--

You've lost her to her calculations. You can see the gears turning within her pigeon brain. She nuzzles your hand absentmindedly, rolls up the bluebrint, and slowly plods away.

Soon no fries shall be safe~

~~~

@telepathetical Thank you SO much! I'm so glad it brings you joy~ I saw her on the Auction House the other night and spent the next three hours laughing and brainstorming this disaster of a thread. She is my french fry gremlin and I love her dearly.

Good luck with finals!! Pidgeon shall await with bated breath~
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
[center]My contribution for the day~ [img]https://i.imgur.com/lXZGNLG.png[/img] [size=6][b]C H O N K[/center]
My contribution for the day~

lXZGNLG.png

C H O N K
SVwovDT.png

@mythdancer I can't really draw, would lore be ok? (my love for Pidgeon is boundless, btw <3 )
@mythdancer I can't really draw, would lore be ok? (my love for Pidgeon is boundless, btw <3 )
1JQqhES.png594nfYo.pngo454-d01-drakota77749.pngo145-d03-drakota77749.pngo145-d02-drakota77749.pngo454-d02-drakota77749.pngo454-d05-drakota77749.pngo310-d02-drakota77749.pngo454-d03-drakota77749.pngo454-d04-drakota77749.pngo145-d01-drakota77749.pngo310-d01-drakota77749.pngo310-d05-drakota77749.pngo310-d03-drakota77749.pngcedPG3i.png
lG9UFR1.png
@drakota77749 Pidgeon would welcome any and all gifts!! And honestly not being able to draw just makes her art all the meme-ier, I'm trying to convince my husband to offer her a stick figure Pidgeon--

Lore sounds AMAZING though!! I can't wait to see what you come up with~

(Pidgeon's love for you is also boundless...unless there are fries. She loves fries more than ANYTHING. But she also loves you!! <3)
@drakota77749 Pidgeon would welcome any and all gifts!! And honestly not being able to draw just makes her art all the meme-ier, I'm trying to convince my husband to offer her a stick figure Pidgeon--

Lore sounds AMAZING though!! I can't wait to see what you come up with~

(Pidgeon's love for you is also boundless...unless there are fries. She loves fries more than ANYTHING. But she also loves you!! <3)
SVwovDT.png

@mythdancer <3 ok, here goes

It is an old saying, old to the point of cliche, but some things are a cliche for a reason: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It is true, of course, but perhaps love would be a more accurate word. For some, a favorite sweater is more valuable than gold, a beloved plush worth more than all the jewels in all the worlds. As a building burns, a tattered photo saved from the fate of ashes. The rolling pin she always used, the shirt you wore the last time you saw him, ticket receipts, souvenir mugs and finger paintings on the fridge. Often simple objects, elevated to the place of holy relic.

And then there's how Pidgeon feels about french fries XD
@mythdancer <3 ok, here goes

It is an old saying, old to the point of cliche, but some things are a cliche for a reason: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It is true, of course, but perhaps love would be a more accurate word. For some, a favorite sweater is more valuable than gold, a beloved plush worth more than all the jewels in all the worlds. As a building burns, a tattered photo saved from the fate of ashes. The rolling pin she always used, the shirt you wore the last time you saw him, ticket receipts, souvenir mugs and finger paintings on the fridge. Often simple objects, elevated to the place of holy relic.

And then there's how Pidgeon feels about french fries XD
1JQqhES.png594nfYo.pngo454-d01-drakota77749.pngo145-d03-drakota77749.pngo145-d02-drakota77749.pngo454-d02-drakota77749.pngo454-d05-drakota77749.pngo310-d02-drakota77749.pngo454-d03-drakota77749.pngo454-d04-drakota77749.pngo145-d01-drakota77749.pngo310-d01-drakota77749.pngo310-d05-drakota77749.pngo310-d03-drakota77749.pngcedPG3i.png
lG9UFR1.png
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/743565309918707784/832845954372993054/20210416_221153.jpg[/img] GIJINKA TIME
20210416_221153.jpg

GIJINKA TIME
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png
JPbBP0q.png
uVEyOnT.png
8GgdVkW.png
Nkk0jLq.png
hmlE0W8.png
FBhgews.png
YMPbu9R.png
Z2soOA2.png
4kekx4D.png
Q0Bai3e.png
AkSGmT9.png
WKtl2lb.png
ani_bw-S_648-pirouette.gif
@drakota77749 Pidgeon listens to your words with a shimmer of tears in her eyes. She nods her head sagely, cooing in agreement. You speak the truth. Your word are poetry to her feathered ears. Truly, you understand the depths of her passionate love for french fries.

Thank you SO much for this??? This was *beautiful*, and SO perfect for her <33

~~~

@bxsmxth AAAAAAAAAAAAAa

Pidgeon stares at the beautiful art, and then at you. She blinks a few times. You can tell that she's completely blown away. Tenderly, softly, she waddles forward and rubs her head against the cheek of her human form, cooing. She plods her way slowly towards you and brushes her head against your hand. From the depths of her feathers she pulls the greatest gift she could ever bestow. You watch, shocked, as she places one of her own french fries into your hand.

Pidgeon loves you.
@drakota77749 Pidgeon listens to your words with a shimmer of tears in her eyes. She nods her head sagely, cooing in agreement. You speak the truth. Your word are poetry to her feathered ears. Truly, you understand the depths of her passionate love for french fries.

Thank you SO much for this??? This was *beautiful*, and SO perfect for her <33

~~~

@bxsmxth AAAAAAAAAAAAAa

Pidgeon stares at the beautiful art, and then at you. She blinks a few times. You can tell that she's completely blown away. Tenderly, softly, she waddles forward and rubs her head against the cheek of her human form, cooing. She plods her way slowly towards you and brushes her head against your hand. From the depths of her feathers she pulls the greatest gift she could ever bestow. You watch, shocked, as she places one of her own french fries into your hand.

Pidgeon loves you.
SVwovDT.png

1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11