Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED Roll the Dice Grab Bags! 25g/kt
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54
[center][b][size=5]TEMPORARILY CLOSED[/size][/b] [size=4]Please note: I'm a full time student and have family to take care of. I'll get to your rolls as soon as I'm able. Thank you for understanding![/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ohay6Di.png[/img] I have...entirely too many items in my hoard. Over 30 pages of familiars and apparel. TONS of skins, battle items...you name it. I also have shiny click clack stones. [b]~How it Works~[/b] [size=5]You send me money in a PM.[/size] [size=1]Please no 2-way CRs ;;-;;[/size] Base price: [b]25g/kt[/b] OR [b]1 Strange Chest![/b] I roll a d4 to determine how many items you get - 1-4 I roll a d8 for each item to determine what tab it comes from I roll percentile dice (two d10) to determine the rarity of the prize 1-60 common 61-85 uncommon 86-98 rare 99-100 jackpot Don't want food? Have no use for battle items? [b]add an extra 20g/kt[/b] For an added fee I'll roll a d6 instead of a d8! You tell me which two categories you want eliminated~ Want to increase your odds of getting a jackpot? [b]add an extra 30g/kt[/b] For an added fee I'll roll two d10 twice, and take the higher of the two numbers! Still not lucky enough? [b]add an extra 60g/kt[/b] You can pay extra for me to roll THREE times! I'll take the highest number! [b]~Prize tier examples~[/b] Common Usually worth less than 5g/kt Some food, some battle stones, fodder familiars/apparel, coli skins, scroll of renaming, common Baldwin mats, junk Uncommon Usually worth 5-15g/kt More food, haste/bolster/reflect, slightly rarer familiars/apparel, vistas, uncommon Baldwin mats, health potions Rare Usually worth 15-50g/kt Full stack of food, rally/berserker/ambush, rare Baldwin mats, genes/scenes, fest skins, fest familiars, chests, prismatic tokens, several greater health potions Jackpot Worth up to 500g/kt Gilded chest, eggs, eliminate, fest skins, fest familiars, fest apparel, genes, scenes [size=1]I now have [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3004387/1#post_47422116]a post[/url] with some of the prizes people have won, along with [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3004387/1#post_47422117]a post[/url] showing some of the goods currently in my inventory waiting for Jackpot![/size] [b]~Examples~[/b] [quote]Player A sends me 25g in a PM. I roll a d4 and land on 2. I roll a d8 twice - 3 and 7 - apparel and specialty. I roll percentile dice twice - 24 and 86. Player A receives some common food, and Primary Gene: Python![/quote] [quote]Player B sends me 75kt in a PM. They want to eliminate food and specialty, and have me roll the percentile dice an extra time. I roll a d4 and land on 1. I roll a d6 once and land on 5 - skins. I roll a percentile dice - natural 1! Oh no! BUT - Player B paid the extra 30kt for me to reroll the percentile dice! I roll a second time and land on 99. JACKPOT! Player B receives Skin: Painted Goddess![/quote] All set? Good! Let's go ahead and...[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhFETREAvhc&t=13s]roll the dice[/url]! [size=1]yes I did set this up just for a Critical Role reference [b]Disclaimer[/b]: All prizes are determined by RNG. No refunds.[/center]
TEMPORARILY CLOSED

Please note: I'm a full time student and have family to take care of.
I'll get to your rolls as soon as I'm able. Thank you for understanding!

ohay6Di.png

I have...entirely too many items in my hoard. Over 30 pages of familiars and apparel. TONS of skins, battle items...you name it.

I also have shiny click clack stones.

~How it Works~

You send me money in a PM.
Please no 2-way CRs ;;-;;

Base price:
25g/kt
OR
1 Strange Chest!

I roll a d4 to determine how many items you get - 1-4
I roll a d8 for each item to determine what tab it comes from
I roll percentile dice (two d10) to determine the rarity of the prize

1-60 common
61-85 uncommon
86-98 rare
99-100 jackpot

Don't want food? Have no use for battle items?
add an extra 20g/kt
For an added fee I'll roll a d6 instead of a d8!
You tell me which two categories you want eliminated~

Want to increase your odds of getting a jackpot?
add an extra 30g/kt
For an added fee I'll roll two d10 twice, and take the higher of the two numbers!

Still not lucky enough?
add an extra 60g/kt
You can pay extra for me to roll THREE times! I'll take the highest number!

~Prize tier examples~

Common
Usually worth less than 5g/kt
Some food, some battle stones, fodder familiars/apparel, coli skins, scroll of renaming, common Baldwin mats, junk

Uncommon
Usually worth 5-15g/kt
More food, haste/bolster/reflect, slightly rarer familiars/apparel, vistas, uncommon Baldwin mats, health potions

Rare
Usually worth 15-50g/kt
Full stack of food, rally/berserker/ambush, rare Baldwin mats, genes/scenes, fest skins, fest familiars, chests, prismatic tokens, several greater health potions

Jackpot
Worth up to 500g/kt
Gilded chest, eggs, eliminate, fest skins, fest familiars, fest apparel, genes, scenes

I now have a post with some of the prizes people have won, along with a post showing some of the goods currently in my inventory waiting for Jackpot!

~Examples~
Quote:
Player A sends me 25g in a PM.
I roll a d4 and land on 2.
I roll a d8 twice - 3 and 7 - apparel and specialty.
I roll percentile dice twice - 24 and 86.
Player A receives some common food, and Primary Gene: Python!
Quote:
Player B sends me 75kt in a PM. They want to eliminate food and specialty, and have me roll the percentile dice an extra time.
I roll a d4 and land on 1.
I roll a d6 once and land on 5 - skins.
I roll a percentile dice - natural 1! Oh no!
BUT - Player B paid the extra 30kt for me to reroll the percentile dice!
I roll a second time and land on 99.
JACKPOT!
Player B receives Skin: Painted Goddess!

All set? Good! Let's go ahead and...roll the dice!
yes I did set this up just for a Critical Role reference

Disclaimer: All prizes are determined by RNG. No refunds.
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
[center]Cool prizes people have won: [item=moonglow thorns][item=breed change: snapper][item=gossamer flame tail jewel][item=graveyard guardian][item=unhatched nocturne egg][item=tertiary gene: firefly (veilspun)][item=empress beetle][item=stonekeeper crown][item=accent: mushroom bloom][item=secondary gene: morph][item=malign presence][item=flowing taurus][item=rainbow starsilk cloak][item=willowmane deerling][item=starlight guise][item=haste][item=vista: redrock cove][item=glowing red clawtips][item=solar flame cloak][item=berserker][item=sundial gem guardian][item=glowing purple clawtips][item=adjudicator mitts][item=reinforced glass beaker][item=spirit of lightning][item=skin: dawn chaser] What will YOU win?[/center]
Cool prizes people have won:

Moonglow Thorns Breed Change: Snapper Gossamer Flame Tail Jewel Graveyard Guardian Unhatched Nocturne Egg Empress Beetle Stonekeeper Crown Accent: Mushroom Bloom Secondary Gene: Morph Malign Presence Flowing Taurus Rainbow Starsilk Cloak Willowmane Deerling Starlight Guise Haste Vista: Redrock Cove Glowing Red Clawtips Solar Flame Cloak Berserker Sundial Gem Guardian Glowing Purple Clawtips Adjudicator Mitts Reinforced Glass Beaker Spirit of Lightning Skin: Dawn Chaser

What will YOU win?
SVwovDT.png

[center]Myth, what's in your hoard right now? YES. I have fest skins dating back to 2013, fest and Baldwin familiars, runestones, eggs, gilded chests, fest apparel from YEARS of festivals...so. much. stuff. Here's some fun stuff I've got in my hoard even as I type: ~Food~ [item=mute swan][item=sand creeper][item=green-throated skink][item=emerald striker][item=weasel] ~Materials~ [item=irradiated alchemical reduction][item=glass beaker][item=gold muck][item=white slime][item=blue sludge] ~Apparel~ [item=chillspike collar][item=bluffclamber belongings][item=spellwrought shardhide][item=gossamer flame cloak][item=moonglow thorns] ~Familiars~ [item=bogus manamonger][item=loga][item=sunbeam ursa][item=blazing goblin][item=spirit of light] ~Battle~ [item=eliminate][item=berserker][item=ambush][item=rally][item=major health potion] ~Skins~ [item=skin: terra cotta][item=skin: painted goddess][item=accent: shadow within][item=accent: blood mancer][item=skin: syrah] ~Specialty~ [item=breed change: obelisk][item=tertiary gene: squiggle (Banescale)][item=scene: remembrance][item=scene: 8th anniversary][item=scene: plaguebringer's domain] ~Other~ [item=prismatic token][item=gilded decorative chest][item=unhatched nocturne egg][item=unhatched light egg][item=unhatched plague egg] The question is...what will YOU win?[/center]
Myth, what's in your hoard right now?

YES. I have fest skins dating back to 2013, fest and Baldwin familiars, runestones, eggs, gilded chests, fest apparel from YEARS of festivals...so. much. stuff.

Here's some fun stuff I've got in my hoard even as I type:

~Food~

Mute Swan Sand Creeper Green-throated Skink Emerald Striker Weasel

~Materials~

Irradiated Alchemical Reduction Glass Beaker Gold Muck White Slime Blue Sludge

~Apparel~

Chillspike Collar Bluffclamber Belongings Spellwrought Shardhide Gossamer Flame Cloak Moonglow Thorns

~Familiars~

Bogus Manamonger Loga Sunbeam Ursa Blazing Goblin Spirit of Light

~Battle~

Eliminate Berserker Ambush Rally Major Health Potion

~Skins~

Skin: Terra Cotta Skin: Painted Goddess Accent: Shadow Within Accent: Blood Mancer Skin: Syrah

~Specialty~

Breed Change: Obelisk Scene: Remembrance Scene: 8th Anniversary Scene: Plaguebringer's Domain

~Other~

Prismatic Token Gilded Decorative Chest Unhatched Nocturne Egg Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Plague Egg

The question is...what will YOU win?
SVwovDT.png

@MythDancer

ooh seems interesting!

sending 20kt!
@MythDancer

ooh seems interesting!

sending 20kt!
(Eventually A Nice Banner Will Be Here)
||| Wishlist ||| Project WL ||| Art Dump ||| Art Shop ||| +0 FRT |||
@Mistyleaf123

Thank you so much for your order!

d4=2
d8=7 and 8 (specialty and other)
percentile dice: 41 and 02

Sending two common prizes your way!
@Mistyleaf123

Thank you so much for your order!

d4=2
d8=7 and 8 (specialty and other)
percentile dice: 41 and 02

Sending two common prizes your way!
SVwovDT.png

Bump!
Bump!
SVwovDT.png

Sending 100kt!
Sending 100kt!
@mythdancer

Forgot to ping lol
@mythdancer

Forgot to ping lol
@Crowfeather16

It's okay! I'm subbed.

Thank you so much for your order! Here are the details for your 5 grab bags:

d4: 2
d8: 5 and 7 (battle and specialty)
percentile dice: 44 and 71

d4: 1
d8: 2 (materials)
percentile dice: 35

d8: 1 and 7 (food and specialty)
percentile dice: 93 and 69

d4: 3
d8: 5, 6, and 5 (battle, skins, and battle)
percentile dice: 44, 11, and 30

d4: 4
d8: 8, 3, 4, and 4 (other, apparel, familiars, familiars)
percentile dice: 53, 25, 36, 80

Sending 8 common, 4 uncommon, and 1 rare prize your way!
@Crowfeather16

It's okay! I'm subbed.

Thank you so much for your order! Here are the details for your 5 grab bags:

d8: 5 and 7 (battle and specialty)
percentile dice: 44 and 71

d4: 1
d8: 2 (materials)
percentile dice: 35

d8: 1 and 7 (food and specialty)
percentile dice: 93 and 69

d4: 3
d8: 5, 6, and 5 (battle, skins, and battle)
percentile dice: 44, 11, and 30

d4: 4
d8: 8, 3, 4, and 4 (other, apparel, familiars, familiars)
percentile dice: 53, 25, 36, 80

Sending 8 common, 4 uncommon, and 1 rare prize your way!
SVwovDT.png

Sent fir 5 more bags lol
Sent fir 5 more bags lol
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54