Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [VAL]Valightine's Messaging Service-Done
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
haha whoever sent me one of your lovely pm messages is great thank you! (this service is great too!!)
haha whoever sent me one of your lovely pm messages is great thank you! (this service is great too!!)
JvUa9ma.png
ifpmXKK.png
DisQoWb.png
Ping Friendly
fkWjutW.png WKtl2lb.png rix3ppo.png
I don't Bite! PM Me!
hjT8oX1.png
@Dydomio ack! i entered in the wrong username! vaguewhisperings isnt supposed to have a dash ;;;
@Dydomio ack! i entered in the wrong username! vaguewhisperings isnt supposed to have a dash ;;;
@Celestriakle Thanks for the heads up, I've gotten it fixed on our spreadsheet! ^^
@Celestriakle Thanks for the heads up, I've gotten it fixed on our spreadsheet! ^^
___i________tFq54vi.png
4sqjku3.png

Dydo || FR + 3 || Avatar

4sqjku3.png
IthIIIB.png
thank you!!
thank you!!
OH NO SOMEONE SENT ME THIS AND I LOVE IT??? gosh i wanna go do this

just curious, for the push, can i offer treasure to light flight as an offering for such a sweet and lovely service?
OH NO SOMEONE SENT ME THIS AND I LOVE IT??? gosh i wanna go do this

just curious, for the push, can i offer treasure to light flight as an offering for such a sweet and lovely service?
hi staff could i please have clarinet apparel? i love you

6XCD9ya.png
Oh wow! Just received a lovely message, and I totally recommend! Bumping to keep this thread going <3
Oh wow! Just received a lovely message, and I totally recommend! Bumping to keep this thread going <3
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
Thanks Light Flight for the sweet message! Bought a smile to my face! ^-^ Happy Valentine's day y'all!
Thanks Light Flight for the sweet message! Bought a smile to my face! ^-^ Happy Valentine's day y'all!
xPlkKnY.png
I just received one, and i thought this was super cute! Ifni can help out at all let me know! 5h8s definitely made my day <3
I just received one, and i thought this was super cute! Ifni can help out at all let me know! 5h8s definitely made my day <3
Untitled58-20210228185756-2.png
[center][emoji=glimmer tile size=1][emoji=glimmer tile size=1][emoji=glimmer tile size=1] [emoji=light rune size=1]bump[emoji=light rune size=1] [emoji=glimmer tile size=1][emoji=glimmer tile size=1][emoji=glimmer tile size=1][/center]

bump
65561448_UBA8oss3ZgG72tz.png..................................65561397_xbuspAkdOnjG8fY.png
@Dydomio I sent a PM yesterday (I know you got put in PM jail so didn't expect a reply lol) but I wanted to double check if that was okay or if you need me to do the form instead.

Honestly I kinda blanked and didn't realize there was a google form for some reason but I did have quite a number of gift requests so please let me know if you need me to do it via the form, I can send multiple that way instead. ^^
@Dydomio I sent a PM yesterday (I know you got put in PM jail so didn't expect a reply lol) but I wanted to double check if that was okay or if you need me to do the form instead.

Honestly I kinda blanked and didn't realize there was a google form for some reason but I did have quite a number of gift requests so please let me know if you need me to do it via the form, I can send multiple that way instead. ^^
K5Ygz6H.gifkK8bN49.pngR3rbeZT.pngzJeWMIX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8