Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [VAL]Valightine's Messaging Service-Done
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@JadeDragon18 No worries, sending in by PM is totally fine! I just haven't accepted the items yet because it helps me remember I still have to send yours out - there's a bit of a backlog and all of us couriers keep getting PM locked, so unfortunately it's taking us a bit to get through it all >.<
@JadeDragon18 No worries, sending in by PM is totally fine! I just haven't accepted the items yet because it helps me remember I still have to send yours out - there's a bit of a backlog and all of us couriers keep getting PM locked, so unfortunately it's taking us a bit to get through it all >.<
___i________tFq54vi.png
4sqjku3.png

Dydo || FR + 3 || Avatar

4sqjku3.png
IthIIIB.png
I got some tea through the mail a few days ago! This idea is so cute I am loving it!
I got some tea through the mail a few days ago! This idea is so cute I am loving it!
V8LbmRk.png
Aswnqzl.png
FXwV0CB.png
LRdLP2V.png
mlHpBMC.png
echo.pngfT1J7Mm.pngPotato_Banner_New.pngbiscuit.png
Thank you so much for doing these! It really brightened my day [emoji=new friend size=1]
Thank you so much for doing these! It really brightened my day
Celeana.gifZ90Qjk6.pngkqQwOfO.gif lV1AgF0.gif

....Celeana.gif.... yLXYjDO.pngZ90Qjk6.pngkqQwOfO.gif
@Dydomio Do you need any supplies for the tea gifts? I have a number of items from gathering and volcanic vents if you like. ^^
@Dydomio Do you need any supplies for the tea gifts? I have a number of items from gathering and volcanic vents if you like. ^^
K5Ygz6H.gifkK8bN49.pngR3rbeZT.pngzJeWMIX.png
I just received one of these! It was so cute! Really made my day. This is just such a cute idea, thank you!
I just received one of these! It was so cute! Really made my day. This is just such a cute idea, thank you!
67163490p.png68748182p.png54397832p.png68823960p.png85775981p.png88655428p.png
perceive my children :)
I got a couple of these, and thank you so much to the sender! It really brightened my days! :)
I got a couple of these, and thank you so much to the sender! It really brightened my days! :)
This is an amazing event. But ... could have used some purple???? LOL.
This is an amazing event. But ... could have used some purple???? LOL.
mM2VM9X.png
This is super cute! I just received one in the mail, I love it!
This is super cute! I just received one in the mail, I love it!
Aaah, this is so sweet! To whoever sent me a message, thank yoouu! ;;
I'll try to send one too; it really is such a cute idea! <3
Aaah, this is so sweet! To whoever sent me a message, thank yoouu! ;;
I'll try to send one too; it really is such a cute idea! <3
Thank you to whomever sent me a letter! It was a spot of joy to my evening [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I hope you find just as many well wishes in the coming days [emoji=light rune size=1]
Thank you to whomever sent me a letter! It was a spot of joy to my evening

I hope you find just as many well wishes in the coming days
5AHK8Y7.png •Ripley
•Queer
•He/Him
•Aquarius
•Art Shop : Working
ZLIMzvY.gifw0IsqjS.gif6sfJde7.gifrjuURyp.gif
W5O5MZj.png __digitalmirage.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8