Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [VAL]Valightine's Messaging Service-Done
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Thankyou so much whoever one that sending me the mail. This is actually my first time receiving this anonymous mail. Its really make my day... ;w;
Thankyou so much whoever one that sending me the mail. This is actually my first time receiving this anonymous mail. Its really make my day... ;w;

Art Shop

My English is really bad
YZfYZUA.png
What a wonderful gift. Thank you to whomever sent me a warm spicy firelight tea. It took the chill off.
What a wonderful gift. Thank you to whomever sent me a warm spicy firelight tea. It took the chill off.
ddld6dc.png
Thank you so much! This is so cute!
Thank you so much! This is so cute!
4-D939-CDF-632-A-40-EB-AE4-D-C321-A957-F0-A6.png
tysm to the person who sent me the golden fortune tea! It made my day a little better! ^^
tysm to the person who sent me the golden fortune tea! It made my day a little better! ^^
art_sig_aa.png
thank you to whoever sent me the lovely golden fortune message!! ♥ it was very sweet & certainly brightened my afternoon - thank you for supporting me & my art!
thank you to whoever sent me the lovely golden fortune message!! ♥ it was very sweet & certainly brightened my afternoon - thank you for supporting me & my art!
just received the entire lyrics of Never Gonna Give You Up + the Firelight tea, thank you to whoever sent me it and also screw you
just received the entire lyrics of Never Gonna Give You Up + the Firelight tea, thank you to whoever sent me it and also screw you
Donate to curesarcoma.org
Thank you so much for the beautiful letter and the tea! It made me smile. :)
Thank you so much for the beautiful letter and the tea! It made me smile. :)
I got a message! Now I wish these teas were real. Would drink all of them with a bit of sweetener and maybe a dash of milk in the right circumstance!
I got a message! Now I wish these teas were real. Would drink all of them with a bit of sweetener and maybe a dash of milk in the right circumstance!
candle-smol.png
Just closed up the form for the year! Thank you so much for participating, everyone; we've spread a lot of love this Valightine's! <3 [emoji=light rune size=1] All in all, we sent out [b]over 750 messages[/b] - that's twice what we did last year and then some! Today we'll be sending out the last few messages we couldn't get to due to PM locks and setting up to draw the raffle tomorrow! Don't go away just yet, there's still lots more [s]free stuff[/s] fun to be had [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
Just closed up the form for the year! Thank you so much for participating, everyone; we've spread a lot of love this Valightine's! <3 All in all, we sent out over 750 messages - that's twice what we did last year and then some!

Today we'll be sending out the last few messages we couldn't get to due to PM locks and setting up to draw the raffle tomorrow! Don't go away just yet, there's still lots more free stuff fun to be had
___i________tFq54vi.png
4sqjku3.png

Dydo || FR + 3 || Avatar

4sqjku3.png
IthIIIB.png
I'm a bit late but this was a really sweet idea, thank you to you guys and whoever sent me one <3
I'm a bit late but this was a really sweet idea, thank you to you guys and whoever sent me one <3
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8