Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [VAL]Valightine's Messaging Service-Done
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[emoji=wildclaw happy size=2]
earthanim1.gif
[center][emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1][emoji=light rune size=1][emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1][/center]

65561448_UBA8oss3ZgG72tz.png..................................65561397_xbuspAkdOnjG8fY.png
Are you low on anything? I can check my vault for you.
Are you low on anything? I can check my vault for you.
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
@Lansly Thank you so much, I really appreciate it <3 At the moment I'm getting a bit low on Treasure Plant, Hallowed Ivy, and Leopard Coralclimber Toxin! Haven't had the chance to hop in the coli for the ivy and toxin yet :'D
@Lansly Thank you so much, I really appreciate it <3 At the moment I'm getting a bit low on Treasure Plant, Hallowed Ivy, and Leopard Coralclimber Toxin! Haven't had the chance to hop in the coli for the ivy and toxin yet :'D
___i________tFq54vi.png
4sqjku3.png

Dydo || FR + 3 || Avatar

4sqjku3.png
IthIIIB.png
Dang those are not the venues I like to coli grind in hahha i don't have a lot of those. -cries- I'll send you all that I have.

@Dydomio
Dang those are not the venues I like to coli grind in hahha i don't have a lot of those. -cries- I'll send you all that I have.

@Dydomio
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
@Dydomio
Heya! I tried to click on the forms button, but I keep get taken to an error page instead, saying that the site can't be reached! ;-;
@Dydomio
Heya! I tried to click on the forms button, but I keep get taken to an error page instead, saying that the site can't be reached! ;-;
7bfJZaP.png
@crowvidae Oh no, I'm sorry! It seems to be working okay on my end - does this alternate link work for you?

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf1IaOVjyI7_wZo1oqyKm9z886-8aIUVCgZivOluJEdz8g2tQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

If that doesn't work either, you can PM me the details of what you'd like to send!
@crowvidae Oh no, I'm sorry! It seems to be working okay on my end - does this alternate link work for you?

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf1IaOVjyI7_wZo1oqyKm9z886-8aIUVCgZivOluJEdz8g2tQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

If that doesn't work either, you can PM me the details of what you'd like to send!
___i________tFq54vi.png
4sqjku3.png

Dydo || FR + 3 || Avatar

4sqjku3.png
IthIIIB.png
@Dydomio
Thank you so much! It works now!! I will most definitely file in for one as soon as I wake up tmr! >:3

Just to double check. If I want to include other items, I assume I send it directly to you in pm?
@Dydomio
Thank you so much! It works now!! I will most definitely file in for one as soon as I wake up tmr! >:3

Just to double check. If I want to include other items, I assume I send it directly to you in pm?
7bfJZaP.png
@crowvidae Yup! You can PM me anything extra you wanna attach :D I'm glad to hear it's working now!!
@crowvidae Yup! You can PM me anything extra you wanna attach :D I'm glad to hear it's working now!!
___i________tFq54vi.png
4sqjku3.png

Dydo || FR + 3 || Avatar

4sqjku3.png
IthIIIB.png
Looks like I've been sent to PM Jail for the day, so if you have any questions for me please ping me here in the thread rather than PM XD! Helpers will be sending out the rest of today's messages :D
Looks like I've been sent to PM Jail for the day, so if you have any questions for me please ping me here in the thread rather than PM XD! Helpers will be sending out the rest of today's messages :D
___i________tFq54vi.png
4sqjku3.png

Dydo || FR + 3 || Avatar

4sqjku3.png
IthIIIB.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8