Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [VAL]Valightine's Messaging Service-Done
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@/Dydomio

If I want to send a message to multiple people, can I enter multiple usernames in the recipient's section on the form?

edit: I'm looking to send close to 50 messages - are there any tea packs that you're running low on? I'd be happy to send some materials your way or some treasure to help pay for them, although I don't have any sunbeam figs, peppermint, cindermint, or treasure plant UoU;;
@/Dydomio

If I want to send a message to multiple people, can I enter multiple usernames in the recipient's section on the form?

edit: I'm looking to send close to 50 messages - are there any tea packs that you're running low on? I'd be happy to send some materials your way or some treasure to help pay for them, although I don't have any sunbeam figs, peppermint, cindermint, or treasure plant UoU;;
[LvA 2023] Top 26 Ticket Earners / badge by Irithyll (#157246)_
sZShZzW.png
WKtl2lb.png
jFZJEcu.png
FObX7rS.png
(spoilers for taz: b)
_Contralto / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)Ace / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)
@Cordially Sure, you can enter multiple usernames on the form! Golden Fortune and Sunny Day are the ones I'm the lowest on atm, and Firelight is the one I have the most of, though at the moment I don't have enough of any to fulfill 50 orders using only one variety. Any donation would be super appreciated - the order volume this year is a lot higher than last year's so far, so I'm running a bit low across the board, haha :'D
@Cordially Sure, you can enter multiple usernames on the form! Golden Fortune and Sunny Day are the ones I'm the lowest on atm, and Firelight is the one I have the most of, though at the moment I don't have enough of any to fulfill 50 orders using only one variety. Any donation would be super appreciated - the order volume this year is a lot higher than last year's so far, so I'm running a bit low across the board, haha :'D
___i________tFq54vi.png
4sqjku3.png

Dydo || FR + 3 || Avatar

4sqjku3.png
IthIIIB.png
@Dydomio

Ok, great! I'll send you a rough breakdown of the packs I have in mind and all the materials I have - I'd be happy to shift my messages around depending on whatever you have available :)
@Dydomio

Ok, great! I'll send you a rough breakdown of the packs I have in mind and all the materials I have - I'd be happy to shift my messages around depending on whatever you have available :)
sZShZzW.png
WKtl2lb.png
jFZJEcu.png
FObX7rS.png
_Contralto / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)Ace / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)
@/Dydomio

Actually you mentioned you're in PM jail for the day so uh here's the rough breakdown instead:

- 1 2 Solar Nectar or Sunny Day
OOPS forgot to add someone to this set
- one set of 6, preferably Misty Dawn or Sunny Day
- one set of 7, preferably Misty Dawn or Firelight
- one set of 32, any mix
@/Dydomio

Actually you mentioned you're in PM jail for the day so uh here's the rough breakdown instead:

- 1 2 Solar Nectar or Sunny Day
OOPS forgot to add someone to this set
- one set of 6, preferably Misty Dawn or Sunny Day
- one set of 7, preferably Misty Dawn or Firelight
- one set of 32, any mix
sZShZzW.png
WKtl2lb.png
jFZJEcu.png
FObX7rS.png
@Dydomio
Psst asking for a friend so uh, if you want to send like... a lot of messages to a whole server- I mean a bunch of people, would you have to fill out an individual form for every single person or can you just dump a list of usernames in the “Recipient's Username“ box and hope for the best?
Also if you can dump a whole list, for the choice of tea can you just make it random so to not like instantly drain a certain supply of tea?
@Dydomio
Psst asking for a friend so uh, if you want to send like... a lot of messages to a whole server- I mean a bunch of people, would you have to fill out an individual form for every single person or can you just dump a list of usernames in the “Recipient's Username“ box and hope for the best?
Also if you can dump a whole list, for the choice of tea can you just make it random so to not like instantly drain a certain supply of tea?
eESLWsA.gifoo QUAIL | SHE/HER | FR +3
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
» local twinklord
» wishlist
» pfp dragon
@tidedaddy If you (or a friend lol) want to send a large number of messages, you can either put a list of names in the "Recipient's Username" field on the form or just PM me the list (though note I can't respond to PMs right now)! We can also totally do random tea, yep :D
@tidedaddy If you (or a friend lol) want to send a large number of messages, you can either put a list of names in the "Recipient's Username" field on the form or just PM me the list (though note I can't respond to PMs right now)! We can also totally do random tea, yep :D
___i________tFq54vi.png
4sqjku3.png

Dydo || FR + 3 || Avatar

4sqjku3.png
IthIIIB.png
if you need anything donated ever I can supply I'm sure! this is an amazing service <3
if you need anything donated ever I can supply I'm sure! this is an amazing service <3
lp5liu.png
friendly bump^^
friendly bump^^
7zcCDc4.png
This is so lovely, love the looks and descriptions of all the teas! Donated 50k to help fund supplies <3
This is so lovely, love the looks and descriptions of all the teas! Donated 50k to help fund supplies <3
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
I love this service and all the teas <3
I love this service and all the teas <3
8g7QT7K.png V9b7SpH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8