Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Decorate the Behemoth Raffle 2020 CLOSED
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 32 33
[quote]Shake a Present!: There's speak of a challenge involving a huge jar. We're not sure what's in the jar and how much of the item could be in the jar. Please find out for us! If it's sweets, we're hoping a lot.[/quote] Present: Shaken
Quote:
Shake a Present!: There's speak of a challenge involving a huge jar. We're not sure what's in the jar and how much of the item could be in the jar. Please find out for us! If it's sweets, we're hoping a lot.

Present: Shaken
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
[quote]Activity: Everyone loves a good festive feast, none quite so much as a hungry dragon! Share a recipe using ingredients found only in Sornieth to help quell a festive clan’s hunger[/quote] This is something that my girl Custard loves :3 Roasted everglade shortfin on a bed of cooked sandhills amaranth, with a raspberry sauce, on a broadleaf plate [item=everglade shortfin][item=raspberry][item=sandhills amaranth]
Quote:
Activity: Everyone loves a good festive feast, none quite so much as a hungry dragon! Share a recipe using ingredients found only in Sornieth to help quell a festive clan’s hunger

This is something that my girl Custard loves :3

Roasted everglade shortfin on a bed of cooked sandhills amaranth, with a raspberry sauce, on a broadleaf plate
Everglade Shortfin Raspberry Sandhills Amaranth
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
9GImlPT.png
I have dragons with all kinds of tastes in my lair. There are those who love sugary sweets, those who love tasty meats, those who love things in a stew, and those who like things black and blue.

=D
I have dragons with all kinds of tastes in my lair. There are those who love sugary sweets, those who love tasty meats, those who love things in a stew, and those who like things black and blue.

=D
[quote][u][b]Activity:[/b][/u] Everyone loves a good festive feast, none quite so much as a hungry dragon! Share a recipe using ingredients found only in Sornieth to help quell a festive clan’s hunger.[/quote] Today Chef [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65242386]Cloudsinger[/url] will take advantage of the bountiful fish harvests this Frigidfin Expedition with this seafood dish! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65242386][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/652424/65242386_350.png[/img][/url] "First we start with the seafood fry! Here's what you'll need;" [item=Bountiful Fishnet] [item=Brilliant Krill] [item=Cragside Mussels] [item=Blacktongue Pepper] [item=Wild Onion] [item=Vegetable Oil] [i]She carefully cleans the the seafood and finely dices the pepper and onion. She places a large cauldron on a fire and adds the veggies in with some vegetable oil. Once the veggies are simmering the fish is added and fried until there's a nice outer sear.[/i] "Now we just add some water and let it cook down! And while we wait on that we can get started on the side! I've listed what you'll need for this as well!" [item=White Quinoa] [item=Spinach] [item=Cindershroom] [item=Edamame] [item=Floating Maiden] [item=Green Algae] [item=Wild Onion] [item=Wild Mustard] [i]She prepares the ingredients by chopping, cleaning and slicing as necessary.[/i] "First you'll want to boil the quinoa on the side, leave that for now and start cooking the wild onion, floating maiden roots, edamame and green algae in some vegetable oil." [i]She does this and stirs the vegetable mix for a few minutes before uncovering the seafood cauldron.[/i] "Now the best part!" [i]She adds the spinach, mustard and some salt the the pan before using a ladel to pour some of the seafood broth on top of the cooking veggies.[/i] "Now all thats left is to serve!" [i]The dish looks glorious and smells even better. Before you, you see a large dish with a savoury seafood fry atop a bed of perfectly cooked veggies all on top the quinoa[/i] "Bon apetit!"
Quote:
Activity: Everyone loves a good festive feast, none quite so much as a hungry dragon! Share a recipe using ingredients found only in Sornieth to help quell a festive clan’s hunger.

Today Chef Cloudsinger will take advantage of the bountiful fish harvests this Frigidfin Expedition with this seafood dish!

65242386_350.png

"First we start with the seafood fry! Here's what you'll need;"

Bountiful Fishnet Brilliant Krill Cragside Mussels
Blacktongue Pepper Wild Onion Vegetable Oil

She carefully cleans the the seafood and finely dices the pepper and onion. She places a large cauldron on a fire and adds the veggies in with some vegetable oil. Once the veggies are simmering the fish is added and fried until there's a nice outer sear.

"Now we just add some water and let it cook down! And while we wait on that we can get started on the side! I've listed what you'll need for this as well!"

White Quinoa Spinach Cindershroom Edamame
Floating Maiden Green Algae Wild Onion Wild Mustard

She prepares the ingredients by chopping, cleaning and slicing as necessary.

"First you'll want to boil the quinoa on the side, leave that for now and start cooking the wild onion, floating maiden roots, edamame and green algae in some vegetable oil."

She does this and stirs the vegetable mix for a few minutes before uncovering the seafood cauldron.

"Now the best part!"

She adds the spinach, mustard and some salt the the pan before using a ladel to pour some of the seafood broth on top of the cooking veggies.

"Now all thats left is to serve!"

The dish looks glorious and smells even better. Before you, you see a large dish with a savoury seafood fry atop a bed of perfectly cooked veggies all on top the quinoa

"Bon apetit!"
Thrash - FR +3
21400.png he/him or they/them 21401.png
Lore/Activity (I understand that all of the below is only for one entry!) [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54757455][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/547575/54757455.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] Emry was a princess of a noble Shadow clan, but after she was exiled she was taken in by my Light clan. She misses some of the food from her home region so much that she's determined to make it herself! [/columns] The following recipe was made for Emry by the user behind [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2759690/1]Lorraine's Recipe Book[/url]. I changed the formatting slightly for the forums. [b]Slow-Roasted Duck Breast with Sunbeam Insect Sauce[/b] [columns] [item=Mallard][item=Salt] [item=Dark-bordered Beauty][item=White Lace Honeybee] [item=Boxer Mantis][item=Reedcleft Sparkler] [nextcol][size=3]A traditional dish in fine-dining restaurants all across the Light region, mallard breast is rubbed with crushed dark-bordered beauty wings and salt to create a beautifully crisp outer skin. A sweet, salty, and tangy sauce formed from slowly-rendered insects soaks deeply into the mallard as it cooks for hours, filling every bite with juicy, mouth-watering flavor.[/size][/columns] Chef's Notes: [i]Allow the meat to rest for a few minutes before slicing it to give the juices time to settle. Whole dark-bordered beauty wings can be used as a garnish on the plate.[/i] [columns] Another dragon in my Light clan, Ambren, also produces candy from the sap of the local glowtrees! [nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55898786][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/558988/55898786.png[/img][/url] [/columns]
Lore/Activity (I understand that all of the below is only for one entry!)

54757455.png Emry was a princess of a noble Shadow clan, but after she was exiled she was taken in by my Light clan. She misses some of the food from her home region so much that she's determined to make it herself!

The following recipe was made for Emry by the user behind Lorraine's Recipe Book. I changed the formatting slightly for the forums.

Slow-Roasted Duck Breast with Sunbeam Insect Sauce
Mallard Salt
Dark-bordered Beauty White Lace Honeybee
Boxer Mantis Reedcleft Sparkler
A traditional dish in fine-dining restaurants
all across the Light region, mallard breast
is rubbed with crushed dark-bordered beauty
wings and salt to create a beautifully crisp outer
skin. A sweet, salty, and tangy sauce formed from
slowly-rendered insects soaks deeply into the
mallard as it cooks for hours, filling every bite with
juicy, mouth-watering flavor.
Chef's Notes: Allow the meat to rest for a few minutes before slicing it to give the juices time to settle. Whole dark-bordered beauty wings can be used as a garnish on the plate.

Another dragon in my Light clan, Ambren, also produces candy from the sap of the local glowtrees! 55898786.png
5BsilZ9.png
0zy2W7P.png
eIK5iG7.png
XuRl5B2.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
BTRr72z.png
irlzakv.png
YMPbu9R.png
shook a present here \o/
shook a present here \o/
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
[u]Lore Question[/u] It was winter in Guardian Draco, and their new arrival was nervous; Wellingham had never cooked for a large group of dragons before. He was used to feeding himself and his familiar. Nervously he approached the clan's founders -Draco and Elavan- and asked for assistance. [center]"We normally have a pot luck." Draco deadpans with a smile. The stoic guardian seems to understand Wellingham's stress.[/center] [center]"I'll go around and ask what everyone is bringing!" Elavan, his foil, cheers before bounding off into the clan's main cave.[/center] The deathclaw was nervous still- he didn't want to prepare something someone else was going to make, he wanted to make a good impression on the clan that took him in. paying a glance at Draco, he is given a knowing look and a chuckle. [center]"Do your best." he says and gestures for the guardian to leave.[/center] The walk to Wellingham's den allowed him to think- it would be easy to feed his fellow guardians since they'll eat anything, but the tundras only eat plants. Tiamat won't touch plants. No one eats seafood so he wasn't worried about that. When he arrived he found Elavan in his den with Mika. Seems they haven't noticed him. [center]"-And you'll help him with all the recipes you have. I'll get Cinnamon to help get any meat he needs, and i'll go with SnowShadow to get any plants." Elavan explained as she unpacked what looked like brand new knives, bowls, and spoons. "You don't think he'll be upset about getting his presents early do you?" Mika began pulling out various papers. "Its been noted that some dragons become disappointed when they get their gifts early."[/center] [center]"I don't mind at all." Wellingham stepped forward as Mika's papers went flying- normally its hard to startle her, so its hard to stifle his laugh.[/center] He thanks the dragons for their help and thinks carefully about what he is going to prepare. He looks over the recipes Mika provides and after looking over his new tools he gives a nod. [center]"I'll need turkey, centipedes, onion, mushrooms- any kind you can find- and picked-over bones." The guardian nods and exists as the tundra starts organizing the kitchen.[/center] [center]"I'll need your help, Mika." He smiled as she pulled out a new note pad ready to write. "What do you know about cooking?"[/center] The night was long but a recipe was made, food was prepared, and the clan's new cook was sure his clan mates will enjoy this stew. [left][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63032492][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/630325/63032492_350.png[/img][/url][/left] [right]"Elavan brought us some grouse and rooster. Mika, could i borrow your cauldron? My cooking pot is no where near large enough for this."[/right] [left]"As long as you don't mind green sludge!"[/left][right][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61176358][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/611764/61176358_350.png[/img][/url][/right]
Lore Question
It was winter in Guardian Draco, and their new arrival was nervous; Wellingham had never cooked for a large group of dragons before. He was used to feeding himself and his familiar. Nervously he approached the clan's founders -Draco and Elavan- and asked for assistance.
"We normally have a pot luck." Draco deadpans with a smile. The stoic guardian seems to understand Wellingham's stress.
"I'll go around and ask what everyone is bringing!" Elavan, his foil, cheers before bounding off into the clan's main cave.
The deathclaw was nervous still- he didn't want to prepare something someone else was going to make, he wanted to make a good impression on the clan that took him in. paying a glance at Draco, he is given a knowing look and a chuckle.
"Do your best." he says and gestures for the guardian to leave.
The walk to Wellingham's den allowed him to think- it would be easy to feed his fellow guardians since they'll eat anything, but the tundras only eat plants. Tiamat won't touch plants. No one eats seafood so he wasn't worried about that. When he arrived he found Elavan in his den with Mika. Seems they haven't noticed him.
"-And you'll help him with all the recipes you have. I'll get Cinnamon to help get any meat he needs, and i'll go with SnowShadow to get any plants." Elavan explained as she unpacked what looked like brand new knives, bowls, and spoons.
"You don't think he'll be upset about getting his presents early do you?" Mika began pulling out various papers. "Its been noted that some dragons become disappointed when they get their gifts early."
"I don't mind at all." Wellingham stepped forward as Mika's papers went flying- normally its hard to startle her, so its hard to stifle his laugh.
He thanks the dragons for their help and thinks carefully about what he is going to prepare. He looks over the recipes Mika provides and after looking over his new tools he gives a nod.
"I'll need turkey, centipedes, onion, mushrooms- any kind you can find- and picked-over bones." The guardian nods and exists as the tundra starts organizing the kitchen.
"I'll need your help, Mika." He smiled as she pulled out a new note pad ready to write. "What do you know about cooking?"
The night was long but a recipe was made, food was prepared, and the clan's new cook was sure his clan mates will enjoy this stew.
63032492_350.png
"Elavan brought us some grouse and rooster. Mika, could i borrow your cauldron? My cooking pot is no where near large enough for this."
"As long as you don't mind green sludge!"
61176358_350.png
WrgYpBp.png jKk46zQ.png(/^u^)/ Hello! \(ouo\) FRlostbadgever3.pngunknown.png
[quote]Do you have a butcher, a baker, or a candy maker amongst the dragons of your clan? Let us know what meals your clan loves to make at this time of year.[/quote] Hmm, we actually don't have a dedicated butcher! My main chef, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/27437056]Amharath[/url], can handle any type of cooking, including meat, but that she tends not to fancy up a lot. She likes to push the vegetables. On the other hand we have several bakers and candy makers, sharing the Foodie tab in my Den with suppliers and food establishment owners. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/27360013]Hotpeacheth[/url] gets a [u]lot[/u] of calls for her more ... spirited... creations this time of year, and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/28397438]Camelliath[/url] can hardly keep enough gingerbread in stock, as both cookies and cakes. But it's [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/33183613]Pralinth[/url] and her crew who really work overtime, particularly with the advent of [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63557933]Andesth[/url]'s Candies this year!
Quote:
Do you have a butcher, a baker, or a candy maker amongst the dragons of your clan? Let us know what meals your clan loves to make at this time of year.

Hmm, we actually don't have a dedicated butcher! My main chef, Amharath, can handle any type of cooking, including meat, but that she tends not to fancy up a lot. She likes to push the vegetables.

On the other hand we have several bakers and candy makers, sharing the Foodie tab in my Den with suppliers and food establishment owners. Hotpeacheth gets a lot of calls for her more ... spirited... creations this time of year, and Camelliath can hardly keep enough gingerbread in stock, as both cookies and cakes. But it's Pralinth and her crew who really work overtime, particularly with the advent of Andesth's Candies this year!
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
Lore:

We don't have an official cook, but everyone pitches in to make the holidays as tasty as possible. Pinkerton so generously gave us a goose, so that along with many bugs and various meats, fish, and salads will adorn our feast. The hatchlings are going to make cookies this weekend! Just keep Krypton away from the cooking, who knows what the scientist will put in the food!
Lore:

We don't have an official cook, but everyone pitches in to make the holidays as tasty as possible. Pinkerton so generously gave us a goose, so that along with many bugs and various meats, fish, and salads will adorn our feast. The hatchlings are going to make cookies this weekend! Just keep Krypton away from the cooking, who knows what the scientist will put in the food!
cfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gifUntitled304.pngFRArtIcon.pngFR_UMA_Icon.pngFRNestIcon.png
~ Luck of the Best Bois ~ FR+3 She/her
Bought some tickets for the jar guess!
Bought some tickets for the jar guess!
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 32 33