Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Win a Veilspun Scroll
Paused the crazy finals studying to work on a watercolor. [url=https://ibb.co/PCDrcVC][img]https://i.ibb.co/PCDrcVC/WIN-20201117-12-14-35-Pro-2.jpg[/img][/url] I think it looks pretty good, except the dandelions
Paused the crazy finals studying to work on a watercolor.
WIN-20201117-12-14-35-Pro-2.jpg
I think it looks pretty good, except the dandelions
k7mTvIf.pngcKmPkJl.pngasexual.pnglvf-6.pngo334-d03-Morax.pnglvf-7.pngo334-d02-Morax.pnglvf-4.pngo334-d01-Morax.pnglvf-5.pngo334-d04-Morax.pngo061-d03-Morax.png
s010-Morax-Medak.png
Wholesome giveaway? Wholesome giveaway.
Recently I've been working on a lot of resin projects, mainly so I can give them away around christmastime. It's been really fun trying to figure out new color combos, and seeing the results. Granted there are some that end up.. less that optimal. But for the most part, they end up being surprisingly pretty! Recently I've been using Stuart Semple's Black 3.0 in my projects as a bit of an experiment, and it's been turning out pretty epic (though not as matte as I would like). I'm getting some new molds for christmas so that I can make some shaker charms for both myself and friends :D

My sibling is actually coming back from college this weekend, so I'm going to let them have first picks of my resin, and even let them choose dyes for a project.
Wholesome giveaway? Wholesome giveaway.
Recently I've been working on a lot of resin projects, mainly so I can give them away around christmastime. It's been really fun trying to figure out new color combos, and seeing the results. Granted there are some that end up.. less that optimal. But for the most part, they end up being surprisingly pretty! Recently I've been using Stuart Semple's Black 3.0 in my projects as a bit of an experiment, and it's been turning out pretty epic (though not as matte as I would like). I'm getting some new molds for christmas so that I can make some shaker charms for both myself and friends :D

My sibling is actually coming back from college this weekend, so I'm going to let them have first picks of my resin, and even let them choose dyes for a project.
AvatarofAkatosh-cropped.png I tried to make an aesthetic signature but it broke :(
this is so sweet of you!
I kinda just,, laid down next to the heater and took a moment to relax lol. But later today, I'll go ahead and start planning/sketching ideas for Christmas presents for my artist friends! I take a while to get started drawing so starting now for ease of mind is kinda self care I suppose? Also, when my sis gets home she said she'll bring me some of my favorite candy (not sold in my area, unfortunately) and some water color pens so I'm very excited to take a day off to enjoy drawing.
this is so sweet of you!
I kinda just,, laid down next to the heater and took a moment to relax lol. But later today, I'll go ahead and start planning/sketching ideas for Christmas presents for my artist friends! I take a while to get started drawing so starting now for ease of mind is kinda self care I suppose? Also, when my sis gets home she said she'll bring me some of my favorite candy (not sold in my area, unfortunately) and some water color pens so I'm very excited to take a day off to enjoy drawing.
izNWGeD.pngjUh7KcJ.png
Since these last weeks my RL has been very stressful and full of various things to do, I'm like really stressed out and today I reached my limit.
I took some free time for myself: to relax, reading a few chapters of a book I love, some cute rom com mangas, played some games, and finally after days, to draw an Oc of mine, now I feel better, I'm finishing up my drawing and I feel proud of it :)

Thank you very much for doing this wholesome giveaway :D
Since these last weeks my RL has been very stressful and full of various things to do, I'm like really stressed out and today I reached my limit.
I took some free time for myself: to relax, reading a few chapters of a book I love, some cute rom com mangas, played some games, and finally after days, to draw an Oc of mine, now I feel better, I'm finishing up my drawing and I feel proud of it :)

Thank you very much for doing this wholesome giveaway :D
I love the idea of how this giveaway is done! <3

I've kept my art shop closed for over a year, and I decided that I wanted to start doing commissions again soon. My only problem has been that the last commission I started making for my bestie never got finished, and even tho we talked about it and my best friend was fine with it, it has kept haunting me to this day and it has been the major reason for me to not open my art shop. I've been feeling like a failure because of it, but a couple of days ago I decided I'd want to try redeeming myself: I messaged my friend and told him I wanted to make a fullbody art for him to redeem myself and to finally get past the failed commission. I've been sending him pictures every day on how much porgress I've made during that day and I honestly feel really happy and good about myself ^^ I'm quite slow artist, but I'm extremely detail focused so the time used to the art usually shows :> I'm still working with the lineart, but both me and him have been happy on how the picture looks <3
I love the idea of how this giveaway is done! <3

I've kept my art shop closed for over a year, and I decided that I wanted to start doing commissions again soon. My only problem has been that the last commission I started making for my bestie never got finished, and even tho we talked about it and my best friend was fine with it, it has kept haunting me to this day and it has been the major reason for me to not open my art shop. I've been feeling like a failure because of it, but a couple of days ago I decided I'd want to try redeeming myself: I messaged my friend and told him I wanted to make a fullbody art for him to redeem myself and to finally get past the failed commission. I've been sending him pictures every day on how much porgress I've made during that day and I honestly feel really happy and good about myself ^^ I'm quite slow artist, but I'm extremely detail focused so the time used to the art usually shows :> I'm still working with the lineart, but both me and him have been happy on how the picture looks <3
mCA0F4C.png vIsTIqn.png nbhBjNN.png CtyufUl.png
I've had a sorta stressful week because I kept getting side tracked while I was supposed to be doing homework and assignments... :/

I talked with my mom, and we came up with a way to finish everything. (She's a professor) I'm feeling much better now. Also had to help my sister with her hw- :p

Thanks for the raffle :)
I've had a sorta stressful week because I kept getting side tracked while I was supposed to be doing homework and assignments... :/

I talked with my mom, and we came up with a way to finish everything. (She's a professor) I'm feeling much better now. Also had to help my sister with her hw- :p

Thanks for the raffle :)
Button1.png
Yesterday I spent some time with my brother. We haven't really gotten together and just spent time with each other for a while, so that was really nice.
Yesterday I spent some time with my brother. We haven't really gotten together and just spent time with each other for a while, so that was really nice.
Wishlist
This is so sweet!

I’ve got two cats, Loki and Artemis. Both of them love to be around me, and during school, sometimes Artemis will sleep on my bed. During the night I leave a blanket out for them, and sometimes they’ll sleep with me at night, sometimes they don’t. As a cat person, I really love to be around them, and sometimes, I’ll put a blanket on my lap, and set one of them on the blanket. I’ll stroke them (usually Artemis), and eventually, whoever is on my lap will start purring. They say that being around animals is good for your health, so I feel great that they like to be around me so much.
(As of writing this, Artemis is actually sleeping on my bed!)
This is so sweet!

I’ve got two cats, Loki and Artemis. Both of them love to be around me, and during school, sometimes Artemis will sleep on my bed. During the night I leave a blanket out for them, and sometimes they’ll sleep with me at night, sometimes they don’t. As a cat person, I really love to be around them, and sometimes, I’ll put a blanket on my lap, and set one of them on the blanket. I’ll stroke them (usually Artemis), and eventually, whoever is on my lap will start purring. They say that being around animals is good for your health, so I feel great that they like to be around me so much.
(As of writing this, Artemis is actually sleeping on my bed!)
v3k4Ha9.png Wishlist
Orbs! (And stickers)
tumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so7_100.gif
[/img][/url] [nextcol]Wishlist
Orbs! (And stickers)[nextcol] tumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so7_100.gif[/columns]
I chose to call my boyfriend and tell him that I would like compliments. I told him prier I didn’t. But I think I want them. He proceeded to compliment me and I ran away screeching. Later I thanked him. On the road to better self love.
I chose to call my boyfriend and tell him that I would like compliments. I told him prier I didn’t. But I think I want them. He proceeded to compliment me and I ran away screeching. Later I thanked him. On the road to better self love.
TBD
I’ve been really stressed with starting University, so I took some time to pet my cat for a while and treat myself to a bath with lavender bath salt and got myself some pretty new Origami paper! I also cleared the clutter off my floor and put away my clothes so my room is more put together!
I’ve been really stressed with starting University, so I took some time to pet my cat for a while and treat myself to a bath with lavender bath salt and got myself some pretty new Origami paper! I also cleared the clutter off my floor and put away my clothes so my room is more put together!
1bff903e8a2c8066dc9472be539ed38a937beab7.png