Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Win a Veilspun Scroll
Thank you very much for this :) It's been very relaxing and inspiring to find this thread. I'm very proud of everyone here and glad you've been able to show kindness to yourself <3

I needed to take GED test to get a highschool diploma, but the current situation closed all the testing centers. I was really close to graduating after so much studying, and it was ruined just like that. If I had really pushed myself I could have done it before it happened, but instead I lost confidence and decided to study more and waste time. I didn't truly believe my life could ever improve from where I'm stuck now, and I failed to try.

But now, testing centers are trying to open back up, and I'm trying to find a faith in myself I've never had. I'm going to study hard and get myself that diploma, and at this same time next year I'm going to be in college or taking courses online. I'm going to get my first real job and I'm going to be happier than ever.

But before that, there are small steps for me to tackle, like taking care of myself, and tidying my room. For now, I'll remember to drink water, and work on tidying up this place. It really needs it, and I want to show my newfound faith in myself on the outside, too <3
Thank you very much for this :) It's been very relaxing and inspiring to find this thread. I'm very proud of everyone here and glad you've been able to show kindness to yourself <3

I needed to take GED test to get a highschool diploma, but the current situation closed all the testing centers. I was really close to graduating after so much studying, and it was ruined just like that. If I had really pushed myself I could have done it before it happened, but instead I lost confidence and decided to study more and waste time. I didn't truly believe my life could ever improve from where I'm stuck now, and I failed to try.

But now, testing centers are trying to open back up, and I'm trying to find a faith in myself I've never had. I'm going to study hard and get myself that diploma, and at this same time next year I'm going to be in college or taking courses online. I'm going to get my first real job and I'm going to be happier than ever.

But before that, there are small steps for me to tackle, like taking care of myself, and tidying my room. For now, I'll remember to drink water, and work on tidying up this place. It really needs it, and I want to show my newfound faith in myself on the outside, too <3
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
I have a package of cookie dough that has been sitting in my fridge for a month, and I haven't felt up to baking it. It just seemed like too much and I was scared I'd burn them. I'm sending this as I sit on the floor outside the oven, waiting for them to be done.
I have a package of cookie dough that has been sitting in my fridge for a month, and I haven't felt up to baking it. It just seemed like too much and I was scared I'd burn them. I'm sending this as I sit on the floor outside the oven, waiting for them to be done.
Please check out FoxHermit's
UDzE7Lx.png
I finally reserved a couple hours to just relax and unwind from the day's stress. I listened to music to calm me while drawing which is a hobby of mine. I also watched some Voltron and She ra (Which are AMAZING). Also, I got 10 hours of sleep instead of 6!!! I drank a glass of water too. I feel proud of myself for ONCE.

Also, I got 3 new books and I love them! It allows my mind to be free and a gateway to get out of reality.
I finally reserved a couple hours to just relax and unwind from the day's stress. I listened to music to calm me while drawing which is a hobby of mine. I also watched some Voltron and She ra (Which are AMAZING). Also, I got 10 hours of sleep instead of 6!!! I drank a glass of water too. I feel proud of myself for ONCE.

Also, I got 3 new books and I love them! It allows my mind to be free and a gateway to get out of reality.
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
I have had swelling in my arm for a while now and it constantly hurts to use that arm. I finally decided to have surgery to help it. I’m actually going to have it within a month! It has bothered me for a long time and I decided to do something about it. I also started working on some posts for my blog! I haven’t done that in a while so it felt good to sit down and work on it.
I have had swelling in my arm for a while now and it constantly hurts to use that arm. I finally decided to have surgery to help it. I’m actually going to have it within a month! It has bothered me for a long time and I decided to do something about it. I also started working on some posts for my blog! I haven’t done that in a while so it felt good to sit down and work on it.
I've been dealing with s*icidal thoughts for the past 3 years now and an finally getting help, I've started coming to terms with the scars on my arms/wrists because of it and am feeling very proud. Got rid of some toxic relationship/friendships and lost some weight along with refinding myself. I'm very happy at the progress that I've been having and all the People who have supported/helped me. And I will continue to do better with that. :>

Other than that though I've been trying to get trough my binging habits with food, I've been doing well with it but its started to make me not want to eat at all. Which I know is very bad so I've been forcing myself to at least eat once a day. Still struggling with this but I'm definitely going to try to help it.

Other thing is Its been really difficult in quarantine as I can't go out and see people/go to school. Which is taking A toll on my grades since I can't motivate myself to do work since I have school online now..

I've been dealing with s*icidal thoughts for the past 3 years now and an finally getting help, I've started coming to terms with the scars on my arms/wrists because of it and am feeling very proud. Got rid of some toxic relationship/friendships and lost some weight along with refinding myself. I'm very happy at the progress that I've been having and all the People who have supported/helped me. And I will continue to do better with that. :>

Other than that though I've been trying to get trough my binging habits with food, I've been doing well with it but its started to make me not want to eat at all. Which I know is very bad so I've been forcing myself to at least eat once a day. Still struggling with this but I'm definitely going to try to help it.

Other thing is Its been really difficult in quarantine as I can't go out and see people/go to school. Which is taking A toll on my grades since I can't motivate myself to do work since I have school online now..

Untitled115_20230904163215.pngUntitled116_20230904160251.pngB18_L2.pngm2_book.pngm4_book.pngl22_book.pnghJbkZlq.pngs8_book.pngs6_book.pngB18_R2.png
i got up today, had a shower and shave AND made a proper meal that wasnt frozen
i got up today, had a shower and shave AND made a proper meal that wasnt frozen
She/Her +8 FR
qg2VYZP.png
This is a really kind idea for a raffle, thank you!

I'm finally starting to do another illustration after 7 months of bumming around and no-background drawings! I'd post it, but I really don't like stuff in my sketch phase out in the wild lol.
This is a really kind idea for a raffle, thank you!

I'm finally starting to do another illustration after 7 months of bumming around and no-background drawings! I'd post it, but I really don't like stuff in my sketch phase out in the wild lol.
Coming to the end of the competition! A lot of good entries, but does anyone else want to go?
Coming to the end of the competition! A lot of good entries, but does anyone else want to go?
1st Anniversary Fish Cake The True Flight Rising Experience
Hatched a triple-orca baby from a single-egg nest. The parents have a 65-color primary range, a 41-color secondary range, and a 17-color tertiary range. There was a .0022% chance of this color combo happening. But it’s not a g1 and there are 42,538 triple-orca dragons unexalted. This is the best luck you've ever had on this site and it’s simultaneously completely unimpressive. Incredible.
Dragon ID: #74228362 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXEarned:2021-12-11
oh, this is really a sweet way of doing a giveaway. i'll just put my thoughts out here too~

recently i've come to the conclusion that lots of things are out of my control. my keyboard broke the other day when i had a lab paper due, and instead of completely breaking down i realized that, well, things just happen sometimes, and i am no keyboard-fixer expert, and that both those things are kinda okay.

but it's kinda hard to accept that things are out of control, you know? in the beginning the virus and it's followings just felt like an odd fever dream, and i was pretty anxious about the whole ordeal. but i started to take some time for just doing things that established a rhythm, and at least now i can kinda just accept that things happen, and sometimes i just have to go with them instead of dwelling.
oh, this is really a sweet way of doing a giveaway. i'll just put my thoughts out here too~

recently i've come to the conclusion that lots of things are out of my control. my keyboard broke the other day when i had a lab paper due, and instead of completely breaking down i realized that, well, things just happen sometimes, and i am no keyboard-fixer expert, and that both those things are kinda okay.

but it's kinda hard to accept that things are out of control, you know? in the beginning the virus and it's followings just felt like an odd fever dream, and i was pretty anxious about the whole ordeal. but i started to take some time for just doing things that established a rhythm, and at least now i can kinda just accept that things happen, and sometimes i just have to go with them instead of dwelling.

pings r always ok :)
forum games; main dragons are first two tabs or either lair or hibden
I love this idea! I've been stressing about school recently, so I've been practicing enjoying things like reading, watching TV, playing FR, or talking to friends without letting stress loom over me, and while I still have room for improvement I'm proud to say I've really gotten better at it! :)
I love this idea! I've been stressing about school recently, so I've been practicing enjoying things like reading, watching TV, playing FR, or talking to friends without letting stress loom over me, and while I still have room for improvement I'm proud to say I've really gotten better at it! :)