Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Win a Veilspun Scroll
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
this is sweet... im going to spend the next few hours painting now, because ive been avoiding doing art even though its the only thing that makes me happy. thanks for your giveaway op
this is sweet... im going to spend the next few hours painting now, because ive been avoiding doing art even though its the only thing that makes me happy. thanks for your giveaway op
thank you so much for hosting this giveaway its very kind of you!

selfcare isnt a strong suit of mine but ive been trying to take better care of myself these past few months. (eating better, quitting bad habits etc.) one thing i started that has helped a lot is trying to go on a walk everyday at least a short one. I had a good routine going but I have been slacking these past few weeks. That being said this week ive started again and while i havent gone everyday its been more than before. So today my walk outside was my selfcare.
thank you so much for hosting this giveaway its very kind of you!

selfcare isnt a strong suit of mine but ive been trying to take better care of myself these past few months. (eating better, quitting bad habits etc.) one thing i started that has helped a lot is trying to go on a walk everyday at least a short one. I had a good routine going but I have been slacking these past few weeks. That being said this week ive started again and while i havent gone everyday its been more than before. So today my walk outside was my selfcare.

aau5ycPUi.png S6TGTcM.png
WKtl2lb.png VjdktqS.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aatumblr_inline_nevqb7lMtD1rfz620.gif beck • he/him • 22 tumblr_inline_nevqb7lMtD1rfz620.gif
tumblr_inline_nfrepuYniV1rfz620.gif
cxleaCT.png
Schoolwork's been really kicking my a** lately-my brain fog coupled with stress from another program I'm in has left me with a multitude of late assignments

well I talked to my teacher and he said as long as I get them in before Friday, I'll still be able to get full credit on them! I'd been working nonstop over the last week or so while trying to get my brain to start moving out of the rut it'd been stuck in, so I decided to take some time for myself and ended up playing Hollow Knight for four hours XD

I feel a lot better now, and I think I'm actually getting somewhere with all my work!
Schoolwork's been really kicking my a** lately-my brain fog coupled with stress from another program I'm in has left me with a multitude of late assignments

well I talked to my teacher and he said as long as I get them in before Friday, I'll still be able to get full credit on them! I'd been working nonstop over the last week or so while trying to get my brain to start moving out of the rut it'd been stuck in, so I decided to take some time for myself and ended up playing Hollow Knight for four hours XD

I feel a lot better now, and I think I'm actually getting somewhere with all my work!
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
These were really nice to read through! Also I already have a veilspun so it's not a big deal if I win this but I want to take a moment to reflect anyway. I had a pretty rough night tonight due to personal things and like everyone else quarantine has taken a lot out of me. Not to mention it's my first year of college soooo what a start am I right? But today I binged a little and bought Little Bites (does anyone else remember those? I forgot they existed until I saw them at the dollar store today) and I bought a bunch of pumpkin flavored once because this is the first year since I was literally an infant that I did not go Trick or Treating and I was kind of upset about it so tis the season right? I ate a few while writing this and I feel...I feel alright. I'm just okay and I hope everyone who reads this is okay too
These were really nice to read through! Also I already have a veilspun so it's not a big deal if I win this but I want to take a moment to reflect anyway. I had a pretty rough night tonight due to personal things and like everyone else quarantine has taken a lot out of me. Not to mention it's my first year of college soooo what a start am I right? But today I binged a little and bought Little Bites (does anyone else remember those? I forgot they existed until I saw them at the dollar store today) and I bought a bunch of pumpkin flavored once because this is the first year since I was literally an infant that I did not go Trick or Treating and I was kind of upset about it so tis the season right? I ate a few while writing this and I feel...I feel alright. I'm just okay and I hope everyone who reads this is okay too
7-E69-CC0-E-479-E-40-B9-8-FB2-AC593-E37125-A.png 7qe8XEN.png
I've been practicing different shading skills and working on improving my art! I was also able to do my first commission! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/721545169333387344/777609514714791956/image1.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/721545169333387344/777726769326981150/comsalty2.png[/img]
I've been practicing different shading skills and working on improving my art! I was also able to do my first commission!

image1.png

comsalty2.png
art_sig_aa.png
Awe.... this is sweet of you..

Honestly, if I hadn't seen this I probably wouldn't have even stopped to consider helping myself. My self worth has never been great and has been even worse in recent months. So for some self-care, I got out of bed and went downstairs. Poured some cereal. I know it doesn't seem like a lot... but heck. Just leaving my room caused a spike of anxiety. I know that it is good to push myself because isolating myself in my room all day isn't gonna help my SAD at all. So I guess I'm just proud for going downstairs, saying hi, and getting some food.
Awe.... this is sweet of you..

Honestly, if I hadn't seen this I probably wouldn't have even stopped to consider helping myself. My self worth has never been great and has been even worse in recent months. So for some self-care, I got out of bed and went downstairs. Poured some cereal. I know it doesn't seem like a lot... but heck. Just leaving my room caused a spike of anxiety. I know that it is good to push myself because isolating myself in my room all day isn't gonna help my SAD at all. So I guess I'm just proud for going downstairs, saying hi, and getting some food.
50027313-70-F2-43-D9-82-A8-1-ADC374-D795-D.pngLittle-art-shop-icon.png81-C46502-A45-B-4-A84-BD72-4-A4-A8-F6-E73-B3.pngLittle-wishlist-icon.pngaccent-shop.png
Thank you for doing this!

I have a lot of health anxieties, so needless to say the state of the world has been especially upsetting this year overall. (Of course, it has been a difficult time for everyone!) My biggest form of self-care lately has just been taking the time to consciously tell myself that I'm proud of how I am doing. I am proud (and I consider myself lucky!) that I have been able to keep my job and do well in it despite the circumstances. I am proud that I have been able to used learned coping mechanisms to help ground myself when the anxieties do appear (and still know that what I feel is real and valid). I am proud (and, again, lucky) that I have started going to therapy again. I have been able to take each day as it comes and I am proud that, in spite of things that I do not like but cannot control, I have been able to continue living my life and being happy.

This felt good to type out!! I have enjoyed reading the responses above me and I'm glad that everyone here is taking some time to care for themselves. Could I be on the LDP please? I'd like to read more replies and feel those positive vibes! Stay safe everybody!!
Thank you for doing this!

I have a lot of health anxieties, so needless to say the state of the world has been especially upsetting this year overall. (Of course, it has been a difficult time for everyone!) My biggest form of self-care lately has just been taking the time to consciously tell myself that I'm proud of how I am doing. I am proud (and I consider myself lucky!) that I have been able to keep my job and do well in it despite the circumstances. I am proud that I have been able to used learned coping mechanisms to help ground myself when the anxieties do appear (and still know that what I feel is real and valid). I am proud (and, again, lucky) that I have started going to therapy again. I have been able to take each day as it comes and I am proud that, in spite of things that I do not like but cannot control, I have been able to continue living my life and being happy.

This felt good to type out!! I have enjoyed reading the responses above me and I'm glad that everyone here is taking some time to care for themselves. Could I be on the LDP please? I'd like to read more replies and feel those positive vibes! Stay safe everybody!!
image.png . > she/her
> FRT +3
> Dragons for sale
> Voltsy's free dragons
> Half-an-egg
this is kind of both self-care, and helping someone else self care so idk if it counts...
my gramma has been suffering from severe depression recently, and it might even become the earlier bits of dementia. its been going on for about a year and nothing has really improved, but ONCE, early this spring, we went to visit her at her place. we stayed for lunch, i helped grandpa do some stuff round the house (he's not used to doing all the things gramma used to do), and later, we stepped outside to see our cousins, who happened to live next door. we chatted a bit, and then i went back inside to see if i could convince gramma to come outside for once. And she did! she had not gone outside for half a year and she actually came outside and talked with us and even seemed to enjoy herself a little! this was such an immense breakthrough for all of us. not much has happened since, but i will be visiting them tomorrow, with the hope that maybe gramma will want to go out to lunch with us.
this is kind of both self-care, and helping someone else self care so idk if it counts...
my gramma has been suffering from severe depression recently, and it might even become the earlier bits of dementia. its been going on for about a year and nothing has really improved, but ONCE, early this spring, we went to visit her at her place. we stayed for lunch, i helped grandpa do some stuff round the house (he's not used to doing all the things gramma used to do), and later, we stepped outside to see our cousins, who happened to live next door. we chatted a bit, and then i went back inside to see if i could convince gramma to come outside for once. And she did! she had not gone outside for half a year and she actually came outside and talked with us and even seemed to enjoy herself a little! this was such an immense breakthrough for all of us. not much has happened since, but i will be visiting them tomorrow, with the hope that maybe gramma will want to go out to lunch with us.
fuO1PHm.png
So I just bought a house, (well, more like the tiniest townhome) which is very run down and needs a ton of work. I've been working on it for months between work and haven't really had time to relax or pursue any hobbies. Every time I think about relaxing or doing something crafty, I've felt guilty because I could "be working on the house." Then I don't do anything fun and just keep working. :(

But FINALLY, just last weekend I just decided to heck with it and..................didn't do anything. I did a little grocery shopping, made some muffins and just spent the weekend playing FR and watching movies. It felt amazing. I feel so refreshed!!

Just goes to show you always need to take a break once in a while.
So I just bought a house, (well, more like the tiniest townhome) which is very run down and needs a ton of work. I've been working on it for months between work and haven't really had time to relax or pursue any hobbies. Every time I think about relaxing or doing something crafty, I've felt guilty because I could "be working on the house." Then I don't do anything fun and just keep working. :(

But FINALLY, just last weekend I just decided to heck with it and..................didn't do anything. I did a little grocery shopping, made some muffins and just spent the weekend playing FR and watching movies. It felt amazing. I feel so refreshed!!

Just goes to show you always need to take a break once in a while.
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
Yesterday I got takeout from my favorite local Chinese shop, and killed a frankly ridiculous amount of chicken friend rice. Today, I just had some fresh-baked, Philsbury Snoopy (Fall Edition) cookies, which are SO good and not even a single one of them was burned!
Yesterday I got takeout from my favorite local Chinese shop, and killed a frankly ridiculous amount of chicken friend rice. Today, I just had some fresh-baked, Philsbury Snoopy (Fall Edition) cookies, which are SO good and not even a single one of them was burned!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10