Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Win a Veilspun Scroll
Thank you for hosting something like this. It makes my day :>

Something I've done recently is help my mom out with chores and just spending as much time as I can with her (Socially distant of course). She got the virus a couple days ago from her job and is having issues breathing. We are all stuck in a two week quarantine I've been trying to help out as much as I can. Something I've done for her is draw her pictures and leave little notes of encouragement for her around the house. Stuff like that really makes her day and helps me soothe my anxiety about the whole situation.

We're all worried that she'll be put in the hospital again soon, but so far she's doing well :) I hope that she has a speedy recovery.

Sorry for the sloppy writing, today has been a bit stressful.
Thank you for hosting something like this. It makes my day :>

Something I've done recently is help my mom out with chores and just spending as much time as I can with her (Socially distant of course). She got the virus a couple days ago from her job and is having issues breathing. We are all stuck in a two week quarantine I've been trying to help out as much as I can. Something I've done for her is draw her pictures and leave little notes of encouragement for her around the house. Stuff like that really makes her day and helps me soothe my anxiety about the whole situation.

We're all worried that she'll be put in the hospital again soon, but so far she's doing well :) I hope that she has a speedy recovery.

Sorry for the sloppy writing, today has been a bit stressful.
Lukas|| They/He/Doll || +3 FR Time
Item-9.png
This post inspired me, I'm going to take a warm shower, eat an actual meal, and take a little rnr to draw my dragon oc Arson. (They're not from Flight Rising) I'll update this post once I finish with them. :D Edit: Here's the drawing I did! [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/86b1536f0b69c6433a291228fae4b7e2/aca9c1b8d077a38f-a3/s400x600/fd54ad944a61eb015e0e313b3e2b0e76e9fa3e2c.jpg[/img]
This post inspired me, I'm going to take a warm shower, eat an actual meal, and take a little rnr to draw my dragon oc Arson. (They're not from Flight Rising) I'll update this post once I finish with them. :D

Edit: Here's the drawing I did!
fd54ad944a61eb015e0e313b3e2b0e76e9fa3e2c.jpg
I took a walk in the woods this morning since it's getting colder and I won't be able to do that as much. I also worked on my car a bit. Nothing major, just an oil change, but I love working on it and it made me feel like I accomplished something. It's a 1996 Jaguar XJ6 and oh boy am I in love with it. I ate my lunch outside too and just enjoyed this last little bit of fall we have. Gave me some time to think and reflect on this year and where I'm headed in life. Thank you for doing this raffle and for the reminder to take a break once in a while to focus on mental health. I sure needed it. I'm sure we all do.
I took a walk in the woods this morning since it's getting colder and I won't be able to do that as much. I also worked on my car a bit. Nothing major, just an oil change, but I love working on it and it made me feel like I accomplished something. It's a 1996 Jaguar XJ6 and oh boy am I in love with it. I ate my lunch outside too and just enjoyed this last little bit of fall we have. Gave me some time to think and reflect on this year and where I'm headed in life. Thank you for doing this raffle and for the reminder to take a break once in a while to focus on mental health. I sure needed it. I'm sure we all do.
Mushrooms_jerico_and_leader.pngrUixgfa.pngM0mAqcc.png8XWXOvB.png 9.pngSkate fast eat trash
I naired my legs for the first time since 'rona started [emoji=tundra laughing size=1] didn't realize how pale they were so I put on a cute dress, grabbed a book, sat in my backyard, and absorbed some desperately needed vitamin D [emoji=sun size=1]
I naired my legs for the first time since 'rona started didn't realize how pale they were so I put on a cute dress, grabbed a book, sat in my backyard, and absorbed some desperately needed vitamin D
I've been making at home meals that have been okay, but I've been wanting a break from cooking/cleaning/being responsible, so I took a page from Parks and Recs and had a Treat Yo' Self day and ordered sushi. I feel better. And full of wasabi.
I've been making at home meals that have been okay, but I've been wanting a break from cooking/cleaning/being responsible, so I took a page from Parks and Recs and had a Treat Yo' Self day and ordered sushi. I feel better. And full of wasabi.
IIN1Zjg.png
Thank you for doing this! It's very kind of you.

TBH I haven't been doing the best lately because on top of everything going on, my last semester has been crunched and my time to do all my projects with it, so I've been really stressed/depressed. But today I did manage to do some things I needed to do that I was sorta neglecting, like going grocery shopping and working on one of my upcoming projects. The project is a long way from being done but I did some good progress so I'm proud of myself :)

also @raelienn hey I found a scroll giveaway check it when you can friend and do some selfcare for ya-self
Thank you for doing this! It's very kind of you.

TBH I haven't been doing the best lately because on top of everything going on, my last semester has been crunched and my time to do all my projects with it, so I've been really stressed/depressed. But today I did manage to do some things I needed to do that I was sorta neglecting, like going grocery shopping and working on one of my upcoming projects. The project is a long way from being done but I did some good progress so I'm proud of myself :)

also @raelienn hey I found a scroll giveaway check it when you can friend and do some selfcare for ya-self
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
lately, i've had so much more time to myself and i've been using it to improve the lives of my pets. i've been able to give one of my lizards a huge new enclosure (four feet long and two feet wide :) ) and he really seems to enjoy it. it's a lot bigger than his old one and he seems so interested in just exploring. there's more decor for it coming in in a few days so he'll have even more stuff to be curious about.

there's a second enclosure currently in the process of being cleaned so i can give it to one of my other lizards who is outgrowing his current tank. so far all of my reptiles have been absolutely thriving and it makes me so happy to improve their lives, even just a little bit.

i've been able to draw a bit more as well and have been gaining confidence in my art, but this was about the reptiles, lol.
lately, i've had so much more time to myself and i've been using it to improve the lives of my pets. i've been able to give one of my lizards a huge new enclosure (four feet long and two feet wide :) ) and he really seems to enjoy it. it's a lot bigger than his old one and he seems so interested in just exploring. there's more decor for it coming in in a few days so he'll have even more stuff to be curious about.

there's a second enclosure currently in the process of being cleaned so i can give it to one of my other lizards who is outgrowing his current tank. so far all of my reptiles have been absolutely thriving and it makes me so happy to improve their lives, even just a little bit.

i've been able to draw a bit more as well and have been gaining confidence in my art, but this was about the reptiles, lol.
40564.png › oktavia
› she/they
› fr+3
› tiger with a keyboard
I've had The Big Anxious™ lately, but I just got the Pokemon Expansion Pass! I've got my game, I've got my dragons, I've got my cats, and I'm dealing with it like a champ!

Oh, yeah! I've also been sticking with my exercise ^-^ I've finally lost my first 20 pounds after a long struggle to stay motivated!
I've had The Big Anxious™ lately, but I just got the Pokemon Expansion Pass! I've got my game, I've got my dragons, I've got my cats, and I'm dealing with it like a champ!

Oh, yeah! I've also been sticking with my exercise ^-^ I've finally lost my first 20 pounds after a long struggle to stay motivated!
acecatcher.png
Oh gosh thank you for doing this. I've been doing back-to-back shifts doing post-bushfire work and it's really been draining the life out of me to see so much cooked land, so today I called the other research group and told them to come in a day early, so I can take a whole day for myself. I'm not sure if that counts as self care but I struggle asking for help (even when I really need it!) so this feels like I did a big thing for me [emoji=unicorn size=1]
Oh gosh thank you for doing this. I've been doing back-to-back shifts doing post-bushfire work and it's really been draining the life out of me to see so much cooked land, so today I called the other research group and told them to come in a day early, so I can take a whole day for myself. I'm not sure if that counts as self care but I struggle asking for help (even when I really need it!) so this feels like I did a big thing for me
Tst6O5g.png > she/her

> FR +17

> Orp0pZe.pngWTUdL1E.png
oh gosh this is such a sweet idea for a raffle!
ive been having A Time with Stress lately and just feeling worse and worse with executive dysfunction kicking my butt, and i Knew that having my bedroom being dirtier than normal was contributing to it, so I gave myself a prize to aim for (if i cleaned said room, i would buy a game i've been wanting), and got to cleaning as much as i could.

now i'm Slightly Less Stressed, have a clean (even if not spotless, but still more than i thought i could do when i started) room, and a game ive been wanting to play
oh gosh this is such a sweet idea for a raffle!
ive been having A Time with Stress lately and just feeling worse and worse with executive dysfunction kicking my butt, and i Knew that having my bedroom being dirtier than normal was contributing to it, so I gave myself a prize to aim for (if i cleaned said room, i would buy a game i've been wanting), and got to cleaning as much as i could.

now i'm Slightly Less Stressed, have a clean (even if not spotless, but still more than i thought i could do when i started) room, and a game ive been wanting to play
fTNmH4a.png Mattie/Sol
MUYNhfy.pngQ0p4QGz.png
bYt72YT.png fkWjutW.png
J7D1quC.pngWKtl2lb.png
྿྿྿
྿྿྿