Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Thank you!!
Thank you!!
7-E69-CC0-E-479-E-40-B9-8-FB2-AC593-E37125-A.png 7qe8XEN.png
@ToastyThief, you won: [center]Dryopteris [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56990659][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/569907/56990659_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Gerdidon sniggered as she pounced upon the unsuspecting Dryopteris. The lupine Tundra snarled and rolled out from under her bulk, continuing the sparring session. The Skydancer formed a few long feathered daggers and barely missed. Dryopteris retaliated in kind with her battle axe, the heavy weapon slamming before Gerdidon with a strong clang and cracking the stone below the pair's feet. "You'll never take down a demigod with that sort of yellow-bellied tactic!" The Tundra bellowed as she swung once more. Gerdidon nimbly danced away, banner flapping, as she attacked once more. One dagger grazed Dryopteris' fur and the pair paused. "Well...not quickly at least." She added with a grumble. "But Dryoooo, Constantine and Toothpaste are always tossing around spells and the like, not to mention the literal Mage Corps the Godhunters employ!" Gerdidon whined, feathers drooping. "Anyways, I know you worry, but its not like you and Vuo will let anything get near me." The Skydancer seemed pleased as her previously flat crest puffed up again. Dryopteris sighed heavily, axe drooping as she realized the spar was over. "Princess, I know you trust us and it's quite flattering, but this is important!" (Long-suffering royal guard Quite wolflike Has no magic but is super buff Oblivious to flirtation) [center][item=Brown Wolf Cape][item=Haunting Amber Nightshroud][item=Tar-Trap Tasset][item=Scout's Treads][item=Scout's Leggings][item=Leather Chest Wrap] [outfit=1321874][/center]
@ToastyThief, you won:
Dryopteris
56990659_350.png
Gerdidon sniggered as she pounced upon the unsuspecting Dryopteris. The lupine Tundra snarled and rolled out from under her bulk, continuing the sparring session. The Skydancer formed a few long feathered daggers and barely missed. Dryopteris retaliated in kind with her battle axe, the heavy weapon slamming before Gerdidon with a strong clang and cracking the stone below the pair's feet.

"You'll never take down a demigod with that sort of yellow-bellied tactic!" The Tundra bellowed as she swung once more. Gerdidon nimbly danced away, banner flapping, as she attacked once more. One dagger grazed Dryopteris' fur and the pair paused. "Well...not quickly at least." She added with a grumble.

"But Dryoooo, Constantine and Toothpaste are always tossing around spells and the like, not to mention the literal Mage Corps the Godhunters employ!" Gerdidon whined, feathers drooping. "Anyways, I know you worry, but its not like you and Vuo will let anything get near me." The Skydancer seemed pleased as her previously flat crest puffed up again. Dryopteris sighed heavily, axe drooping as she realized the spar was over.

"Princess, I know you trust us and it's quite flattering, but this is important!"

(Long-suffering royal guard
Quite wolflike
Has no magic but is super buff
Oblivious to flirtation)
Brown Wolf Cape Haunting Amber Nightshroud Tar-Trap Tasset Scout's Treads Scout's Leggings Leather Chest Wrap
Dryopteris
Giveaway
@MysticTales, your lore was very good, but you didn't win the dragon. I don't have any more wolf capes, but hopefully, a brutal lion's head will work just as well. [item=Brutal Headdress][item=Scout's Quiver][item=Scout's Cape][item=Scout's Gloves][item=Scout's Wing Cover][item=Scout's Treads][item=Scout's Leggings][item=Rattle Snake]
@MysticTales, your lore was very good, but you didn't win the dragon. I don't have any more wolf capes, but hopefully, a brutal lion's head will work just as well.
Brutal Headdress Scout's Quiver Scout's Cape Scout's Gloves Scout's Wing Cover Scout's Treads Scout's Leggings Rattle Snake
Giveaway
I'll do dragon number 4 last, since he had six entries written for him. Dragon number 1 had three entries @KiranaWolfe6, you won: [center]Tess [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53214470][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/532145/53214470_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Tess has always been shady. As a young hatchling, she stole food. As a teen, she stole coins. As an adult now, she steals your gems. Tess may tell you she comes from a rich, respectable family, but frankly, that's not true. She operates a fortune telling tent in the corner of the Trading Post. Her worst enemy is Tomo, and her evil friend Scribbles. In her view, Tomo is a very stupid and rude Snapper. She wonders if she got her claws on a permababy scroll, and how? She gives away treasure! Tess also resents Tomo for having so much treasure she can give it away. The only reason she doesn't like Scribbles is because they like Tomo. Little scene: "This is my stall?" Tess said. It was so big! The pearlcatcher blinked. "I thought you would complain." He jerked his head at a small tent in the shadows. Tess's heart sank. That would be where she told fake fortunes? Horrible. A bright blue Snapper trodded past, their crocodilian tail sweeping along the dusty ground. On her shoulder sat a small black and brown Fae. Coins clinked in a pouch tucked under their wing. "Tomo," the pearlcatcher bowed, "how are you today?" "I'm well!" The snapper responded. "How are you?" "I'm upset." Tess grumbled to herself. Tomo went on her way, and the Fae shot Tess a look as they passed away. She knew she would hate that Snapper forever. [center][item=Mage's Cranberry Overcoat][item=Furious Banner][item=Black Lab Coat][item=Mage's Cranberry Hat][item=Dusk Rogue Mask][item=Black Aviator Boots][item=Hunter's Leggings][item=Aeruginous Tail Tatters] [item=Anomalous Nekomata] [outfit=1321944][/center]
I'll do dragon number 4 last, since he had six entries written for him.
Dragon number 1 had three entries
@KiranaWolfe6, you won:
Tess
53214470_350.png
Tess has always been shady. As a young hatchling, she stole food. As a teen, she stole coins. As an adult now, she steals your gems. Tess may tell you she comes from a rich, respectable family, but frankly, that's not true. She operates a fortune telling tent in the corner of the Trading Post. Her worst enemy is Tomo, and her evil friend Scribbles.
In her view, Tomo is a very stupid and rude Snapper. She wonders if she got her claws on a permababy scroll, and how? She gives away treasure! Tess also resents Tomo for having so much treasure she can give it away. The only reason she doesn't like Scribbles is because they like Tomo.
Little scene:
"This is my stall?" Tess said. It was so big!
The pearlcatcher blinked. "I thought you would complain." He jerked his head at a small tent in the shadows.
Tess's heart sank. That would be where she told fake fortunes? Horrible.
A bright blue Snapper trodded past, their crocodilian tail sweeping along the dusty ground. On her shoulder sat a small black and brown Fae. Coins clinked in a pouch tucked under their wing.
"Tomo," the pearlcatcher bowed, "how are you today?"
"I'm well!" The snapper responded. "How are you?"
"I'm upset." Tess grumbled to herself. Tomo went on her way, and the Fae shot Tess a look as they passed away.
She knew she would hate that Snapper forever.
Mage's Cranberry Overcoat Furious Banner Black Lab Coat Mage's Cranberry Hat Dusk Rogue Mask Black Aviator Boots Hunter's Leggings Aeruginous Tail Tatters
Anomalous Nekomata
Tess
Giveaway
@ToastyThief, you already won two dragons, so I thought it would be fairer to let another player win. However, your lore was both very good, and essential to the lore you wrote for Dryopteris. So I'm sending you a different dragon who hopefully fits the lore just as well. [center]Gerdidon [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62781105][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/627812/62781105_350.png[/img][/url] [/center] Gerdidon sniggered as she pounced upon the unsuspecting Dryopteris. The lupine Tundra snarled and rolled out from under her bulk, continuing the sparring session. The Skydancer formed a few long feathered daggers and barely missed. Dryopteris retaliated in kind with her battle axe, the heavy weapon slamming before Gerdidon with a strong clang and cracking the stone below the pair's feet. "You'll never take down a demigod with that sort of yellow-bellied tactic!" The Tundra bellowed as she swung once more. Gerdidon nimbly danced away, banner flapping, as she attacked once more. One dagger grazed Dryopteris' fur and the pair paused. "Well...not quickly at least." She added with a grumble. "But Dryoooo, Constantine and Toothpaste are always tossing around spells and the like, not to mention the literal Mage Corps the Godhunters employ!" Gerdidon whined, feathers drooping. "Anyways, I know you worry, but its not like you and Vuo will let anything get near me." The Skydancer seemed pleased as her previously flat crest puffed up again. Dryopteris sighed heavily, axe drooping as she realized the spar was over. "Princess, I know you trust us and it's quite flattering, but this is important!" [center][item=Accent: Shining Crystalclouds][item=Mage's Cranberry Bag][item=Crimson Silk Sash][item=Mage's Cranberry Overcoat][item=Crimson Silk Scarf][item=Mage's Cranberry Tunic][item=Black Lace Headpiece][item=Mage's Cranberry Hat][item=Crimson Tail Bangle][item=Mage's Cranberry Socks][item=Shadowstrike] [outfit=1321891][/center]
@ToastyThief, you already won two dragons, so I thought it would be fairer to let another player win. However, your lore was both very good, and essential to the lore you wrote for Dryopteris. So I'm sending you a different dragon who hopefully fits the lore just as well.
Gerdidon
62781105_350.png
Gerdidon sniggered as she pounced upon the unsuspecting Dryopteris. The lupine Tundra snarled and rolled out from under her bulk, continuing the sparring session. The Skydancer formed a few long feathered daggers and barely missed. Dryopteris retaliated in kind with her battle axe, the heavy weapon slamming before Gerdidon with a strong clang and cracking the stone below the pair's feet.

"You'll never take down a demigod with that sort of yellow-bellied tactic!" The Tundra bellowed as she swung once more. Gerdidon nimbly danced away, banner flapping, as she attacked once more. One dagger grazed Dryopteris' fur and the pair paused. "Well...not quickly at least." She added with a grumble.

"But Dryoooo, Constantine and Toothpaste are always tossing around spells and the like, not to mention the literal Mage Corps the Godhunters employ!" Gerdidon whined, feathers drooping. "Anyways, I know you worry, but its not like you and Vuo will let anything get near me." The Skydancer seemed pleased as her previously flat crest puffed up again. Dryopteris sighed heavily, axe drooping as she realized the spar was over.

"Princess, I know you trust us and it's quite flattering, but this is important!"
Accent: Shining Crystalclouds Mage's Cranberry Bag Crimson Silk Sash Mage's Cranberry Overcoat Crimson Silk Scarf Mage's Cranberry Tunic Black Lace Headpiece Mage's Cranberry Hat Crimson Tail Bangle Mage's Cranberry Socks Shadowstrike
Gerdidon
Giveaway
@AuroraBolas, your lore was very good, but you didn't win the dragon. Perhaps you could use the lore for another blood witch dragon with a soft spot for cats. [item=Anomalous Nekomata][item=Black-Edged Claw][item=Darksteel Amulet of Necromancy][item=Magician's Cloak][item=Magician's Cobwebs][item=Magician's Hat][item=Magician's Herb Pouch][item=Magician's Staff]
@AuroraBolas, your lore was very good, but you didn't win the dragon. Perhaps you could use the lore for another blood witch dragon with a soft spot for cats.
Anomalous Nekomata Black-Edged Claw Darksteel Amulet of Necromancy Magician's Cloak Magician's Cobwebs Magician's Hat Magician's Herb Pouch Magician's Staff
Giveaway
Oof, it took me way longer to get to this than expected. Dragon number 4 had 6 votes, more than twice as many more than any other dragon in the contest. @littleraccoon, you won: [center]Aralyn [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/45691996][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/456920/45691996_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Hidden amongst the trees in the Shrieking Wilds, Aralyn awaits his prey. Trained as a hunter from birth, he is said to be unparalleled when it comes to the bow. Which is undoubtedly why he was asked to take on this particular creature. Lurking somewhere in these woods is a being of insurmountable horror. Eyewitness accounts claim it to be a hulking beast, looming over most dragons with ease, with hundreds of bright scarlet eyes staring, unblinking, as it watches your every move. It is said to be black as night, its flesh rotting and falling from its bones. An abomination found in only the worst of nightmares. And, despite it all, Aralyn felt no fear. At ease in his hiding spot, his form blending into the foliage around him, he waits patiently. To him, this was a job no different from any other. As if called to him, like a moth to light, the beast finally emerged with the snap of a branch and the stench of decomposition and blood. Seemingly millions of eyes peered at Aralyn from the shadows, but he simply drew his bow, steadying himself for what was to come. With practiced grace, an arrow was plucked from its quiver. In a flash it sailed through the air and-- Bullseye. Right into the beast's chest, where its heart should be. If it has a heart. And just like that, it fell to the ground, writhing, screeching, bleeding. Bleeding blood black and thick like tar. He approaches the creature slowly, drawing out a small silver dagger from his cloak. "I'm sorry." Aralyn said, and with a shuddering breath, plunged the dagger into its throat. A hunter he may be, but that doesn't mean he feels no sympathy for the monsters he hunts. These beasts may kill, but it is all they know, they do not realize what they are or the significance of what they've done. It's all instinct. They did not ask to be born. So yes, Aralyn hunts them, but not for sport or thrill. No, he does it because it's right. Not only to protect those unable to protect themselves but to end a life that is suffering, for surely the existence these monsters endure must be painful. He hopes that he's doing enough. That he's enough. It's that hope that keeps him going, keeps him moving from place to place fighting the horrors that lie in wait. And with that, he leaves the Shrieking Wilds behind, his gaze already set on someplace new. A new town. A new monster. A new story, just waiting to be told. [center][item=Accent: Zenith] [item=Deadeye's Quiver][item=Tree Warden's Garb][item=Black Lab Coat][item=Black Breeches][item=Leather Aviator Boots][item=Poisonous Rose Thorn Banner][item=Aeruginous Tail Tatters][item=Kelly Green Gloves] [outfit=1325068][/center]
Oof, it took me way longer to get to this than expected.
Dragon number 4 had 6 votes, more than twice as many more than any other dragon in the contest.
@littleraccoon, you won:
Aralyn
45691996_350.png
Hidden amongst the trees in the Shrieking Wilds, Aralyn awaits his prey. Trained as a hunter from birth, he is said to be unparalleled when it comes to the bow. Which is undoubtedly why he was asked to take on this particular creature.

Lurking somewhere in these woods is a being of insurmountable horror. Eyewitness accounts claim it to be a hulking beast, looming over most dragons with ease, with hundreds of bright scarlet eyes staring, unblinking, as it watches your every move. It is said to be black as night, its flesh rotting and falling from its bones.

An abomination found in only the worst of nightmares.

And, despite it all, Aralyn felt no fear. At ease in his hiding spot, his form blending into the foliage around him, he waits patiently. To him, this was a job no different from any other.

As if called to him, like a moth to light, the beast finally emerged with the snap of a branch and the stench of decomposition and blood. Seemingly millions of eyes peered at Aralyn from the shadows, but he simply drew his bow, steadying himself for what was to come.

With practiced grace, an arrow was plucked from its quiver. In a flash it sailed through the air and--

Bullseye. Right into the beast's chest, where its heart should be. If it has a heart. And just like that, it fell to the ground, writhing, screeching, bleeding. Bleeding blood black and thick like tar.

He approaches the creature slowly, drawing out a small silver dagger from his cloak.

"I'm sorry." Aralyn said, and with a shuddering breath, plunged the dagger into its throat.

A hunter he may be, but that doesn't mean he feels no sympathy for the monsters he hunts. These beasts may kill, but it is all they know, they do not realize what they are or the significance of what they've done. It's all instinct. They did not ask to be born.

So yes, Aralyn hunts them, but not for sport or thrill. No, he does it because it's right. Not only to protect those unable to protect themselves but to end a life that is suffering, for surely the existence these monsters endure must be painful. He hopes that he's doing enough. That he's enough.

It's that hope that keeps him going, keeps him moving from place to place fighting the horrors that lie in wait. And with that, he leaves the Shrieking Wilds behind, his gaze already set on someplace new. A new town. A new monster.

A new story, just waiting to be told.
Accent: Zenith
Deadeye's Quiver Tree Warden's Garb Black Lab Coat Black Breeches Leather Aviator Boots Poisonous Rose Thorn Banner Aeruginous Tail Tatters Kelly Green Gloves
Aralyn
Giveaway
also, I'm considering doing another lore contest thread for some of my elemental reps, but haven't decided yet.
also, I'm considering doing another lore contest thread for some of my elemental reps, but haven't decided yet.
Giveaway
If you do, let me know, since I'd be completely interested. I've worked Mirrak and Lichen into my clan lore, I love them so much :}
If you do, let me know, since I'd be completely interested. I've worked Mirrak and Lichen into my clan lore, I love them so much :}
Wishlist
Fbhw00G.png [img][/img]
@mutalhusk, your lore was very good (it took me ages to decide between your lore and littleraccoon's), but in the end, you didn't win. I did my best to pick items for you that you could use to create another Guardian of Agriculture and Life. [item=Accent: Floral Overgrowth][item=Accent: Nature's Breeze][item=Ranger's Quiver][item=Ranger's Cape][item=Ranger's Wing Cover][item=Ranger's Treads][item=Ranger's Leggings][item=Sepia Woodmask][item=Sepia Woodbasket][item=Gothic Spare Tea][item=Gothic Dried Tea][item=Greenskeeper Treeshroud] Hopefully this gives you plenty of options!
@mutalhusk, your lore was very good (it took me ages to decide between your lore and littleraccoon's), but in the end, you didn't win. I did my best to pick items for you that you could use to create another Guardian of Agriculture and Life.
Accent: Floral Overgrowth Accent: Nature's Breeze Ranger's Quiver Ranger's Cape Ranger's Wing Cover Ranger's Treads Ranger's Leggings Sepia Woodmask Sepia Woodbasket Gothic Spare Tea Gothic Dried Tea Greenskeeper Treeshroud
Hopefully this gives you plenty of options!
Giveaway
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8