Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Leaving FR, free dragons and stuff
1 2 3 4 5
Closed for right now, I'll probably open it back up once I've gone through everyone's posts

any dragon in the main or jail tab is available, they come with any apparel, skins, scenes, they have.
I'm still trying to finish awakening some of my familiars, so not all the familiars are available.
I also still have tons of food, skins, apparel, materials, etc., so if you want to post a wishlist, I can give you anything on the list that I have (most of the fancy apparel I've given away already)
or if you just want some random apparel or food or something, please ask! I really am trying to get rid of everything.
Closed for right now, I'll probably open it back up once I've gone through everyone's posts

any dragon in the main or jail tab is available, they come with any apparel, skins, scenes, they have.
I'm still trying to finish awakening some of my familiars, so not all the familiars are available.
I also still have tons of food, skins, apparel, materials, etc., so if you want to post a wishlist, I can give you anything on the list that I have (most of the fancy apparel I've given away already)
or if you just want some random apparel or food or something, please ask! I really am trying to get rid of everything.
Giveaway
Please let me know if I need to delete this post since I'm not sure if you're done posting, but I LOVE Ryzzan! If I could have that little buddy, that would be AMAZING! Also, the Crested Waveskimmer!! Thank you! <3
Please let me know if I need to delete this post since I'm not sure if you're done posting, but I LOVE Ryzzan! If I could have that little buddy, that would be AMAZING! Also, the Crested Waveskimmer!! Thank you! <3
ada17a3ba542c82a692bedbb92217210162274af.gif
@BeLeaf

May I please get the sprouting goblin please? And anything in my wishlist would be great but not completely necessary. Thanks!
@BeLeaf

May I please get the sprouting goblin please? And anything in my wishlist would be great but not completely necessary. Thanks!
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
@BeLeaf

I'm an Accent/Skin collector actually... If you can send me some, it would be much appreciated! =0 I prefer accents, and if they're ghostly, dark even better (But I love them all and create dragons around them!) <3
@BeLeaf

I'm an Accent/Skin collector actually... If you can send me some, it would be much appreciated! =0 I prefer accents, and if they're ghostly, dark even better (But I love them all and create dragons around them!) <3
@BeLeaf May I have Whisper (skydancer)? And [item=Crested Waveskimmer] or the [item=Spring Sphinx] For items anything would be cool :) I do have a wip wishlist in my sig tho
@BeLeaf
May I have Whisper (skydancer)?
And Crested Waveskimmer or the Spring Sphinx

For items anything would be cool :) I do have a wip wishlist in my sig tho
@BeLeaf I would love any accents you could give me, thank you so much! Also if possible if noone else wants them please may I have October and atramento. I really love Gaolers and would hate for them not to have a good home
@BeLeaf I would love any accents you could give me, thank you so much! Also if possible if noone else wants them please may I have October and atramento. I really love Gaolers and would hate for them not to have a good home
@BeLeaf

Ah, sad to see you go! I hope you continue to thrive outside Flight Rising c:

As for things, I would love any type of apparels and skins! I will also accept Insect and Meat food since most of my dragons are bug andeat lovers haha!
@BeLeaf

Ah, sad to see you go! I hope you continue to thrive outside Flight Rising c:

As for things, I would love any type of apparels and skins! I will also accept Insect and Meat food since most of my dragons are bug andeat lovers haha!
@BeLeaf
Hello!
I'd like to have a Sprouting Goblin and Aragonite Haunt.
Also, any random apparel will be much appreciated.

Good luck in the real world!:)
@BeLeaf
Hello!
I'd like to have a Sprouting Goblin and Aragonite Haunt.
Also, any random apparel will be much appreciated.

Good luck in the real world!:)
Myosotis "From Basic to Rare" breeding Challenge Living Stones
@BeLeaf
Sorry to see you go, I hope you had a great time here on FR!
I’d love any apparel/skins you can spare, and thank you!
@BeLeaf
Sorry to see you go, I hope you had a great time here on FR!
I’d love any apparel/skins you can spare, and thank you!
52970845778_17c037eedd_o.png ... » She/Her
» Wishlist
» FR Time +3
» G1s For Sale
@beleaf I'd love any accents/skins you could spare! Thank you for doing this^^ If they're all attached to dragons, I really like this: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56516393][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/565164/56516393_350.png[/img][/url] Or this: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51919113][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/519192/51919113_350.png[/img][/url] Thank you again! (For Peregrin too lol)
@beleaf
I'd love any accents/skins you could spare! Thank you for doing this^^
If they're all attached to dragons, I really like this:
56516393_350.png
Or this:
51919113_350.png
Thank you again! (For Peregrin too lol)

CuRYOHc.jpg[url][/url]
1 2 3 4 5