Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | (Personal) Wishlist for g&g n whatnot
[center] Ok, Wishlist stuff![/center] I want,,,,,the sprites,,,plz,,,Plague Sprite,,,? THIS IS PRIORITY! Things from this outfit: [img][outfit=1363771][/img] I need: [Item=Black Tulip Flowerfall] [Item=Wild Claws] [Item=Shadow Tome] [Item=Standard Of The Shadowbinder] [Item=Gossamer Flame Collar] [Item=Gossamer Flame Tail Ribbon] [Item=Gossamer Flame Wing Ribbon] I always love the linen apparel (but not leather, plz) m I like the bandages too Forbidden/Golem fams please? Accent/skin blueprints plz I need permabab scroll,,,? any of the weapons (preferably cutlasses) like the swords, cutlasses, those cool thingies [Item=Riot Hazebeacon] Eye veils for glowing or innocent or dark sclera (if that exists)! (Buttersnake given by the awesome Cookiedoughcrow!) Looking for breed change scrolls & gene scrolls! Looking specifically for tri-scatter, metallic, alloy, and shimmer (I have two g1 nocts who need some help!) Also looking for silhouette scroll! Currently looking for: Eggs! Lots of em! Prismatic Tokens! Any of the non-recolor items (The normal stuff whose recolors are listed in Joxar's) and I'll take the re-colors too, why not! I also love getting Spare Inventory Crates! like gilded/iron chests but more exciting ^^ I like gilded, though! Gifts of treasure and gems are always appreciated :) if you're feeling rlly kind to me, you could always send me a wc breed change,,, or wc skins,,, or nice wcs,,, I love wcs if you can't tell I hoard fodder apparel/fams and would always love those! ^^ But if you send me any through a g&g, please have it be more then one! ty!
Ok, Wishlist stuff!

I want,,,,,the sprites,,,plz,,,Plague Sprite,,,?

THIS IS PRIORITY!
Things from this outfit:
[img][/img]
The Oracle

I need:
Black Tulip Flowerfall
Wild Claws
Shadow Tome
Standard of the Shadowbinder
Gossamer Flame Collar
Gossamer Flame Tail Ribbon
Gossamer Flame Wing Ribbon

I always love the linen apparel (but not leather, plz)
m I like the bandages too
Forbidden/Golem fams please?

Accent/skin blueprints plz I need
permabab scroll,,,?
any of the weapons (preferably cutlasses) like the swords, cutlasses, those cool thingies
Riot Hazebeacon
Eye veils for glowing or innocent or dark sclera (if that exists)!

(Buttersnake given by the awesome Cookiedoughcrow!)

Looking for breed change scrolls & gene scrolls! Looking specifically for tri-scatter, metallic, alloy, and shimmer (I have two g1 nocts who need some help!) Also looking for silhouette scroll!

Currently looking for:
Eggs! Lots of em!
Prismatic Tokens!
Any of the non-recolor items (The normal stuff whose recolors are listed in Joxar's)
and I'll take the re-colors too, why not!

I also love getting Spare Inventory Crates! like gilded/iron chests but more exciting ^^ I like gilded, though!

Gifts of treasure and gems are always appreciated :)

if you're feeling rlly kind to me, you could always send me a wc breed change,,, or wc skins,,, or nice wcs,,, I love wcs if you can't tell

I hoard fodder apparel/fams and would always love those! ^^ But if you send me any through a g&g, please have it be more then one! ty!
Wishlist
Fbhw00G.png [img][/img]