Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@BeLeaf didn't knew if you would like ping or not
Thalia became dragon after old pearlcatcher was wandering with scrolls near her. He accidently dropped some of them, one was scroll of animation. It fell into water (Thalia). Within a week, all water dissapeared, and In a big hole, she was found. Once she woke up, fright took over her. She didn't know what to do, and who she is. It took her a year to figure it out. After that period, looking at hibiscus planters, she thought 'Oh, those flowers are super pretty! I know! I am going to collect them!'. And since then, she started to collect seeds and plant them, or just collect flowers and dry them on her wings. She can always be seen with one in her mouth.

Her 'home' is a abondoned burrow, she hides here when someone tries to hunt her. She is even smaller than fae, going into small holes isn't a big problem for her.
Inside her place, you can smell hibiscus. She is storing one of her most valuable one (first one gathered) in glass 'cup'. She treats it as real dragon. Other hibiscuses are swinging on walls or laying in piles.
@BeLeaf didn't knew if you would like ping or not
Thalia became dragon after old pearlcatcher was wandering with scrolls near her. He accidently dropped some of them, one was scroll of animation. It fell into water (Thalia). Within a week, all water dissapeared, and In a big hole, she was found. Once she woke up, fright took over her. She didn't know what to do, and who she is. It took her a year to figure it out. After that period, looking at hibiscus planters, she thought 'Oh, those flowers are super pretty! I know! I am going to collect them!'. And since then, she started to collect seeds and plant them, or just collect flowers and dry them on her wings. She can always be seen with one in her mouth.

Her 'home' is a abondoned burrow, she hides here when someone tries to hunt her. She is even smaller than fae, going into small holes isn't a big problem for her.
Inside her place, you can smell hibiscus. She is storing one of her most valuable one (first one gathered) in glass 'cup'. She treats it as real dragon. Other hibiscuses are swinging on walls or laying in piles.
8. [center]Tamura [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56707596][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/567076/56707596_350.png[/img][/url] brick jupiter, ivory saturn, chartreuse veined [item=Skin: Keeper of the Labyrinth] [item=Gold Halfmoon Spectacles][item=Solar Flame Tail Jewel][item=Sky Blue Silk Scarf][item=Crystalcourt Cascades] [item=Bluetail Skira] [/center]
Tamura
56707596_350.png
brick jupiter, ivory saturn, chartreuse veined
Skin: Keeper of the Labyrinth
Gold Halfmoon Spectacles Solar Flame Tail Jewel Sky Blue Silk Scarf Crystalcourt Cascades
Bluetail Skira
Giveaway
@BeLeaf Got lore for the Spiral :}

Rafflesia, the Greenskeeper, disciple of Gladekeeper. He can openly communicate with the Deity himself, but was labeled as insane by his Earthen friends- “Why can you hear Glade but not Earthshaker? Are you really from the Earth Flight?” Abandoned by his friends and family, he’s sent wandering, looking for the Gladekeeper and the Viridian Labyrinth. Once there, he hid his eyes from everyone, attempting to blend in with the nature flight. He even forced himself to change colors, dying his scales more natural colors, hiding out in trees and shrubs, living deep in the woods, far away from other dragons. He was found eventually, but was able to plead his case. Now he peacefully lives with Heatspout, a Mirror trapped in the Labyrinth, wanting to be in the Fire Flight. She understood how he felt, and welcomed him.
@BeLeaf Got lore for the Spiral :}

Rafflesia, the Greenskeeper, disciple of Gladekeeper. He can openly communicate with the Deity himself, but was labeled as insane by his Earthen friends- “Why can you hear Glade but not Earthshaker? Are you really from the Earth Flight?” Abandoned by his friends and family, he’s sent wandering, looking for the Gladekeeper and the Viridian Labyrinth. Once there, he hid his eyes from everyone, attempting to blend in with the nature flight. He even forced himself to change colors, dying his scales more natural colors, hiding out in trees and shrubs, living deep in the woods, far away from other dragons. He was found eventually, but was able to plead his case. Now he peacefully lives with Heatspout, a Mirror trapped in the Labyrinth, wanting to be in the Fire Flight. She understood how he felt, and welcomed him.
Wishlist
Fbhw00G.png [img][/img]
I'll stop tagging, you're gonna see them anyway

Lore for Tamura
Tamura, the Earth representative Wildclaw. She is a lightening, but that didn’t stop her. Angry with her own Flight, she left Lightning to join a group of strange dragons, from all Flights. There was a warrior, a Bogsneak, who’s name was Runic, and heralded from Lightning as well. He told her that he knew how to bless someone with runic powers.Once she had the runes upon her, she felt her powers grow, and felt the gift of the Earthshaker. She was later inspired to tattoo the Earth Flight symbol onto her wing.
I'll stop tagging, you're gonna see them anyway

Lore for Tamura
Tamura, the Earth representative Wildclaw. She is a lightening, but that didn’t stop her. Angry with her own Flight, she left Lightning to join a group of strange dragons, from all Flights. There was a warrior, a Bogsneak, who’s name was Runic, and heralded from Lightning as well. He told her that he knew how to bless someone with runic powers.Once she had the runes upon her, she felt her powers grow, and felt the gift of the Earthshaker. She was later inspired to tattoo the Earth Flight symbol onto her wing.
Wishlist
Fbhw00G.png [img][/img]
Lore for the Ridgeback (I decided to abstain on both Pearls)

Lichen, an undead Ridgeback dragon, who was brought back to life by Valeska (My Necromance Mirror) to join the clan. Lichen was a powerful warrior during her life, but during her death she’s even stronger. Unburdened by the worry of pain or death, she now fights mercilessly and without a care for anyone opposing her. At one point in her life she was a pacifist- towards her end, actually, where she gave up fighting. But, since she was murdered cruelly, she has picked up the sword and sworn to harm everyone who was or is in affiliation with her killer. The cloth wraps over her chest, hiding her exposed heart and ribs. Her exposed skull stands stark white against her blue and purple scales and flesh. The lichen worming through her wing membrane is where she received her name; she lost her original upon her death, and gained Lichen as a replacement.
Lore for the Ridgeback (I decided to abstain on both Pearls)

Lichen, an undead Ridgeback dragon, who was brought back to life by Valeska (My Necromance Mirror) to join the clan. Lichen was a powerful warrior during her life, but during her death she’s even stronger. Unburdened by the worry of pain or death, she now fights mercilessly and without a care for anyone opposing her. At one point in her life she was a pacifist- towards her end, actually, where she gave up fighting. But, since she was murdered cruelly, she has picked up the sword and sworn to harm everyone who was or is in affiliation with her killer. The cloth wraps over her chest, hiding her exposed heart and ribs. Her exposed skull stands stark white against her blue and purple scales and flesh. The lichen worming through her wing membrane is where she received her name; she lost her original upon her death, and gained Lichen as a replacement.
Wishlist
Fbhw00G.png [img][/img]
@BeLeaf wrote some lore for this boy! (I may have gone a tad bit overboard, oops.) 4. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/45691996][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/456920/45691996_350.png[/img][/url] [i][b]Aralyn: The Hunter[/b][/i][/center] Hidden amongst the trees in the Shrieking Wilds, Aralyn awaits his prey. Trained as a hunter from birth, he is said to be unparalleled when it comes to the bow. Which is undoubtedly why he was asked to take on this particular creature. Lurking somewhere in these woods is a being of insurmountable horror. Eyewitness accounts claim it to be a hulking beast, looming over most dragons with ease, with hundreds of bright scarlet eyes staring, [i]unblinking[/i], as it watches your every move. It is said to be black as night, its flesh rotting and falling from its bones. An abomination found in only the worst of nightmares. And, despite it all, Aralyn felt no fear. At ease in his hiding spot, his form blending into the foliage around him, he waits patiently. To him, this was a job no different from any other. As if called to him, like a moth to light, the beast finally emerged with the snap of a branch and the stench of decomposition and blood. Seemingly millions of eyes peered at Aralyn from the shadows, but he simply drew his bow, steadying himself for what was to come. With practiced grace, an arrow was plucked from its quiver. In a flash it sailed through the air and-- Bullseye. Right into the beast's chest, where its heart should be. [i]If it has a heart.[/i] And just like that, it fell to the ground, writhing, screeching, bleeding. Bleeding blood black and thick like tar. He approaches the creature slowly, drawing out a small silver dagger from his cloak. "I'm sorry." Aralyn said, and with a shuddering breath, plunged the dagger into its throat. A hunter he may be, but that doesn't mean he feels no sympathy for the monsters he hunts. These beasts may kill, but it is all they know, they do not realize what they are or the significance of what they've done. It's all instinct. They did not ask to be born. So yes, Aralyn hunts them, but not for sport or thrill. No, he does it because it's right. Not only to protect those unable to protect themselves but to end a life that is suffering, for surely the existence these monsters endure must be painful. He hopes that he's doing enough. That [i]he's[/i] enough. It's that hope that keeps him going, keeps him moving from place to place fighting the horrors that lie in wait. And with that, he leaves the Shrieking Wilds behind, his gaze already set on someplace new. A new town. A new monster. A new story, just waiting to be told.
@BeLeaf wrote some lore for this boy! (I may have gone a tad bit overboard, oops.)

45691996_350.png
Aralyn: The Hunter

Hidden amongst the trees in the Shrieking Wilds, Aralyn awaits his prey. Trained as a hunter from birth, he is said to be unparalleled when it comes to the bow. Which is undoubtedly why he was asked to take on this particular creature.

Lurking somewhere in these woods is a being of insurmountable horror. Eyewitness accounts claim it to be a hulking beast, looming over most dragons with ease, with hundreds of bright scarlet eyes staring, unblinking, as it watches your every move. It is said to be black as night, its flesh rotting and falling from its bones.

An abomination found in only the worst of nightmares.

And, despite it all, Aralyn felt no fear. At ease in his hiding spot, his form blending into the foliage around him, he waits patiently. To him, this was a job no different from any other.

As if called to him, like a moth to light, the beast finally emerged with the snap of a branch and the stench of decomposition and blood. Seemingly millions of eyes peered at Aralyn from the shadows, but he simply drew his bow, steadying himself for what was to come.

With practiced grace, an arrow was plucked from its quiver. In a flash it sailed through the air and--

Bullseye. Right into the beast's chest, where its heart should be. If it has a heart. And just like that, it fell to the ground, writhing, screeching, bleeding. Bleeding blood black and thick like tar.

He approaches the creature slowly, drawing out a small silver dagger from his cloak.

"I'm sorry." Aralyn said, and with a shuddering breath, plunged the dagger into its throat.

A hunter he may be, but that doesn't mean he feels no sympathy for the monsters he hunts. These beasts may kill, but it is all they know, they do not realize what they are or the significance of what they've done. It's all instinct. They did not ask to be born.

So yes, Aralyn hunts them, but not for sport or thrill. No, he does it because it's right. Not only to protect those unable to protect themselves but to end a life that is suffering, for surely the existence these monsters endure must be painful. He hopes that he's doing enough. That he's enough.

It's that hope that keeps him going, keeps him moving from place to place fighting the horrors that lie in wait. And with that, he leaves the Shrieking Wilds behind, his gaze already set on someplace new. A new town. A new monster.

A new story, just waiting to be told.
Bsu2WUv.giflExdUun.png
@/beleaf
a hold post for thalia (sorry nai!) so I dont forget to post my lore here!
good luck to all of you in the contest!
@/beleaf
a hold post for thalia (sorry nai!) so I dont forget to post my lore here!
good luck to all of you in the contest!
Hi! This is a really cool idea, and I'd love to take a shot at the unnamed Spiral! (I have a soft spot for spirals heehee) And forgive me if this isn't the best or sounds incredibly rushed, I'm not a writer :,) [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/45691996][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/456920/45691996_350.png[/img][/url] (I'll call him Pierce) [i]Crunch. Crunch.[/i] Heavy footsteps dragged along the trail. The forest seemed dead and still, except for the few birds chirping in the distance. Soon, they'll be on their way to the south too. Dried leaves crunched sharply with every step he took. [i]Whoosh.[/i] The winds howled past and a few more leaves rained down on his head. The sound alone could send shivers down the toughest Imperial's spine, but not him. He was used to it. To him, this was just a reminder of how cruel and destructive the winds could be. Winter is coming. Pierce was born in the forest. He grew up here, and never left. Why? Because the world and all its inhabitants are chilling and cold, just like the winter wind. That's why he was abandoned here, left to fend for himself. Nobody even bothered naming him. Pierce was something he picked for himself, because of his familiarity with the bow and arrow. And he's accepted the fact. Everyone is selfish, everyone is flawed. It's just dragon nature. That's why it's okay for him to be selfish too. In the end, one must do everything they can to survive. Life is an ocean, and he's just riding the waves. He pulled his hood over his ears. The howling of the wind was getting louder and louder as he approached his home. His home, the large oak tree in the middle of the forest. The large oak was the only place in the world where Pierce felt comfortable. Well, it's not like he's seen what the rest of Sornieth's like, but he already decided he wouldn't enjoy it. The universe likes to throw any and all misfortune at Pierce, for some reason he cannot fathom. And today was no exception, being caught in the storm and all. The wind began blowing faster and faster. It was getting difficult to keep his eyes open, even with his hood and feathered mask pulled over his face. Sleet covered his vision, and each step soaked energy out of his body. He's never seen a storm like this before. Pierce urged himself to keep moving forwards. Sooner or later, he'll reach the oak. [i]What time is it? [/i] ... [i]Shouldn't I be back home by now?[/i] [i]Hey Mister Universe, maybe this joke's going too far. I just wanna be home. [/i] ..... [i]Aren't you gonna answer me? I said no more. It's getting cold.[/i] Pierce wrapped his coat tighter. He trudged on. His footsteps instantly vanish the moment he lifts his feet, thanks to the snow. "Great... it's good to know what I can't retrace my steps now..." he muttered. This was the first time Pierce actually felt panicked. He thought he'd seen it all, and that he was tougher than a rock. In fact, when he was younger, he'd promised himself that he'd never [i]ever[/i] give in to the universe's apparent hatred for him. But... it's too cold. All his senses went into overdrive, as the constant howling of the wind, nipping of the frost, and blindness of the snow was too much to process at once. [i]What is it that I've done? Why is this happening to me? Am I lost? Please, I just want to go home...[/i] ..... ............. ......................... Then, everything stopped. It felt like someone pressed pause on a video game. The snow stopped falling, the wind stopped howling, and the sun started shining again. Pierce looked behind him, to where he was just standing a moment ago. To his shock, there was no snow, anywhere. Not even a single snowflake. It felt like euphoria. Something he'd never experienced before, but somehow it felt familiar. The confusion and relief and shock slowly turned into stress, as Pierce realized that... he had no idea where he was. There was no path behind him, and in front of him was a clearing. Beyond the clearing was a lightly-traveled trail leading out of the forest, with bamboos on either side. [i]This must be the edge of the forest... no way...[/i] Pierce experienced so many new things today, from the worst storm ever, to feeling lost, to finding the end of the forest, and now, this strange feeling in his gut. It pulled him towards the path. The forbidden path, because it's leading him out of the forest. The forest and the big oak is all Pierce knows. Growing up, it's the only thing he had. How could he leave it? Why does he want to leave his home, and follow this strange tugging in his gut? He looked behind him. Even from the edge of the forest, he could see the top of the big oak- the place he called home since his first breath. Pierce took a deep breath. It hurt, but he knew he had to do it. He felt like he was clearly disoriented (did he imagine the storm?), but everything was clear in his head. Pierce took off in the direction of the path in front of him. Finally, he was free. Free from the forest, free from the thoughts that were slowly choking him, and free from the hatred and anger that came from his unfortunate past. And as he ran farther and farther down the path, he could only repeat one thing in his mind. [i]Thank you, universe. [/i] [/center]
Hi! This is a really cool idea, and I'd love to take a shot at the unnamed Spiral! (I have a soft spot for spirals heehee) And forgive me if this isn't the best or sounds incredibly rushed, I'm not a writer :,)

45691996_350.png

(I'll call him Pierce)

Crunch. Crunch. Heavy footsteps dragged along the trail. The forest seemed dead and still, except for the few birds chirping in the distance. Soon, they'll be on their way to the south too. Dried leaves crunched sharply with every step he took. Whoosh. The winds howled past and a few more leaves rained down on his head. The sound alone could send shivers down the toughest Imperial's spine, but not him. He was used to it. To him, this was just a reminder of how cruel and destructive the winds could be.

Winter is coming.

Pierce was born in the forest. He grew up here, and never left. Why? Because the world and all its inhabitants are chilling and cold, just like the winter wind. That's why he was abandoned here, left to fend for himself. Nobody even bothered naming him. Pierce was something he picked for himself, because of his familiarity with the bow and arrow.

And he's accepted the fact. Everyone is selfish, everyone is flawed. It's just dragon nature. That's why it's okay for him to be selfish too. In the end, one must do everything they can to survive. Life is an ocean, and he's just riding the waves.

He pulled his hood over his ears. The howling of the wind was getting louder and louder as he approached his home. His home, the large oak tree in the middle of the forest. The large oak was the only place in the world where Pierce felt comfortable. Well, it's not like he's seen what the rest of Sornieth's like, but he already decided he wouldn't enjoy it. The universe likes to throw any and all misfortune at Pierce, for some reason he cannot fathom. And today was no exception, being caught in the storm and all.

The wind began blowing faster and faster.

It was getting difficult to keep his eyes open, even with his hood and feathered mask pulled over his face. Sleet covered his vision, and each step soaked energy out of his body. He's never seen a storm like this before. Pierce urged himself to keep moving forwards. Sooner or later, he'll reach the oak.

What time is it?
Shouldn't I be back home by now?

Hey Mister Universe, maybe this joke's going too far. I just wanna be home.

Aren't you gonna answer me? I said no more. It's getting cold.

Pierce wrapped his coat tighter.

He trudged on. His footsteps instantly vanish the moment he lifts his feet, thanks to the snow. "Great... it's good to know what I can't retrace my steps now..." he muttered.

This was the first time Pierce actually felt panicked. He thought he'd seen it all, and that he was tougher than a rock. In fact, when he was younger, he'd promised himself that he'd never ever give in to the universe's apparent hatred for him.

But... it's too cold. All his senses went into overdrive, as the constant howling of the wind, nipping of the frost, and blindness of the snow was too much to process at once.

What is it that I've done? Why is this happening to me? Am I lost? Please, I just want to go home...

Then, everything stopped. It felt like someone pressed pause on a video game. The snow stopped falling, the wind stopped howling, and the sun started shining again. Pierce looked behind him, to where he was just standing a moment ago. To his shock, there was no snow, anywhere. Not even a single snowflake. It felt like euphoria. Something he'd never experienced before, but somehow it felt familiar.

The confusion and relief and shock slowly turned into stress, as Pierce realized that...
he had no idea where he was.

There was no path behind him, and in front of him was a clearing. Beyond the clearing was a lightly-traveled trail leading out of the forest, with bamboos on either side.

This must be the edge of the forest... no way...

Pierce experienced so many new things today, from the worst storm ever, to feeling lost, to finding the end of the forest, and now, this strange feeling in his gut.

It pulled him towards the path. The forbidden path, because it's leading him out of the forest. The forest and the big oak is all Pierce knows. Growing up, it's the only thing he had. How could he leave it? Why does he want to leave his home, and follow this strange tugging in his gut?

He looked behind him. Even from the edge of the forest, he could see the top of the big oak- the place he called home since his first breath.

Pierce took a deep breath. It hurt, but he knew he had to do it. He felt like he was clearly disoriented (did he imagine the storm?), but everything was clear in his head.

Pierce took off in the direction of the path in front of him.

Finally, he was free. Free from the forest, free from the thoughts that were slowly choking him, and free from the hatred and anger that came from his unfortunate past.

And as he ran farther and farther down the path, he could only repeat one thing in his mind. Thank you, universe.
sig wip :)
9. [center]Dryopteris [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56990659][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/569907/56990659_350.png[/img][/url] forest laced, hunter saturn, camo peacock [item=Brown Wolf Cape][item=Haunting Amber Nightshroud][item=Tar-Trap Tasset][item=Scout's Treads][item=Scout's Leggings][item=Leather Chest Wrap] [/center]
Dryopteris
56990659_350.png
forest laced, hunter saturn, camo peacock
Brown Wolf Cape Haunting Amber Nightshroud Tar-Trap Tasset Scout's Treads Scout's Leggings Leather Chest Wrap
Giveaway
10. [center]Crow [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56975934][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/569760/56975934_350.png[/img][/url] umber laced, ginger freckle, avocado runes [item=Heatherbed Lily][item=Green Birdskull Headdress][item=Green Birdskull Wingpiece][item=Green Birdskull Armband][item=Green Birdskull Legband][item=Green Birdskull Necklace][item=Verdant Sage Shawl][item=Verdant Sage Sash][item=Starry Regard] [/center]
Crow
56975934_350.png
umber laced, ginger freckle, avocado runes
Heatherbed Lily Green Birdskull Headdress Green Birdskull Wingpiece Green Birdskull Armband Green Birdskull Legband Green Birdskull Necklace Verdant Sage Shawl Verdant Sage Sash Starry Regard
Giveaway
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8