Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@BeLeaf Awesome!!! I'm working on lore right this minute :)
@BeLeaf Awesome!!! I'm working on lore right this minute :)
Wishlist
Fbhw00G.png [img][/img]
@AuroraBolas please can I claim that blue pearlcatcher? I saw you claimed all 4 :/
@AuroraBolas please can I claim that blue pearlcatcher? I saw you claimed all 4 :/
6. [center]Luna [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56522944][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/565230/56522944_350.png[/img][/url] honeydew iridescent, thicket bee, emerald thylacine [item=Skin: Fauna de la lune] [item=Golden Fillet] [/center]
Luna
56522944_350.png
honeydew iridescent, thicket bee, emerald thylacine
Skin: Fauna de la lune
Golden Fillet
Giveaway
@Naivety It's a contest! Even if I commented on writing about the Pearl first, you could still write as well! And, if you truly want me to back out, I can back out. Which do you want me to back out of?
@Naivety It's a contest! Even if I commented on writing about the Pearl first, you could still write as well! And, if you truly want me to back out, I can back out. Which do you want me to back out of?
Wishlist
Fbhw00G.png [img][/img]
@AuroraBolas oh sorry i misread that its contest, its all fine, i wont tell anyone to back out
@AuroraBolas oh sorry i misread that its contest, its all fine, i wont tell anyone to back out
@Naivety It's all OK! I think I'm gonna go after that Ridgeback instead of Thalia, so you could have first write for her, if you would like
@Naivety It's all OK! I think I'm gonna go after that Ridgeback instead of Thalia, so you could have first write for her, if you would like
Wishlist
Fbhw00G.png [img][/img]
Ahhh tysm ilsym @AuroraBolas
Ahhh tysm ilsym @AuroraBolas
@Naivety No problem! ^^
@Naivety No problem! ^^
Wishlist
Fbhw00G.png [img][/img]
7. [center]Unnamed [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56629021][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/566291/56629021_350.png[/img][/url] stone metallic, stone facet, beige glimmer [item=Accent: Mechanical Valkyrie] [item=Supercharged Alchemist Tools][item=Current Caller Raiment][item=Daisy Flower Crown][item=Grove Sylvan Twist][item=Daisy Lei][Item=Daisy Corsage][item=White Breeches] [Item=Workshop Monitor] [/center]
Unnamed
56629021_350.png
stone metallic, stone facet, beige glimmer
Accent: Mechanical Valkyrie
Supercharged Alchemist Tools Current Caller Raiment Daisy Flower Crown Grove Sylvan Twist Daisy Lei Daisy Corsage White Breeches
Workshop Monitor
Giveaway
@BeLeaf I have lore for the Skydancer!

Semoria, the blood witch. She joined the clan, hearing that Inkwell (my main Mirror) was looking for more powerful dragons to strengthen his clan. She works solely with blood and dark arts, able to blood and bone bend. She always hides her face, and almost never speaks, communicating through telepathy and body language. No one knows where she came from; she just appeared one day, from the direction of Wyrmwound. Rumors are spread that she has extremely long and dangerous teeth, which is why she wears the mask. Some say that her tail, if not bound, will lash out and harm anyone nearby. Just like herself, no one knows when those rumors started. She’s known to get what she wants, by injecting thoughts into her victim’s minds, making them do what she wants, but only by making it seem like they decided to do it themselves. She’s manipulative and cunning, but has been known to occasionally have a soft spot for feline-like beasts, other Skydancers, and hatchlings.
@BeLeaf I have lore for the Skydancer!

Semoria, the blood witch. She joined the clan, hearing that Inkwell (my main Mirror) was looking for more powerful dragons to strengthen his clan. She works solely with blood and dark arts, able to blood and bone bend. She always hides her face, and almost never speaks, communicating through telepathy and body language. No one knows where she came from; she just appeared one day, from the direction of Wyrmwound. Rumors are spread that she has extremely long and dangerous teeth, which is why she wears the mask. Some say that her tail, if not bound, will lash out and harm anyone nearby. Just like herself, no one knows when those rumors started. She’s known to get what she wants, by injecting thoughts into her victim’s minds, making them do what she wants, but only by making it seem like they decided to do it themselves. She’s manipulative and cunning, but has been known to occasionally have a soft spot for feline-like beasts, other Skydancers, and hatchlings.
Wishlist
Fbhw00G.png [img][/img]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8