Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 1k Posts Free Raffle! FIN, WINNERS DRAWN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
What’s a positive memory you’ve made on fr?

I was really ecstatic when I finished my custom progen project. I spent a lot of time and gems/treasure. But I am really happy with the outcome!

Referral: @x53535x

I was really ecstatic when I finished my custom progen project. I spent a lot of time and gems/treasure. But I am really happy with the outcome!

Referral: @x53535x
P8W9h0p.png ZYLlaey.png P8W9h0p.png cdLumSp.gif ... .............. o6UlzHL.gif
P8W9h0p.png 7VzjAw2.png
Fun fact for a bump: flamingos bend at their ankles, not their knees! their knees are actually very high up on their body!
Fun fact for a bump: flamingos bend at their ankles, not their knees! their knees are actually very high up on their body!
tOaCdAC.png2IQhSQn.png

Training my coli team!

Training my coli team!
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
Bump! (Air is 78% Nitrogen and 21% Oxygen)
Bump! (Air is 78% Nitrogen and 21% Oxygen)
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
Hello! I put the button in my signature.

What’s something kind you did this week? My mom asked for one of my shrimps, which is basically my favorite food, and it was the last one, but I gave it to her. (I think that counts as kindness?)

And I'll send over 10K coins for 10 tickets in a sec. Also can I be pinged on the last day, pinged when the question of the week changes, and pinged when winners are drawn? Thank you!

Edit: I sent the 10K coins!
Hello! I put the button in my signature.

What’s something kind you did this week? My mom asked for one of my shrimps, which is basically my favorite food, and it was the last one, but I gave it to her. (I think that counts as kindness?)

And I'll send over 10K coins for 10 tickets in a sec. Also can I be pinged on the last day, pinged when the question of the week changes, and pinged when winners are drawn? Thank you!

Edit: I sent the 10K coins!
Happy pride month!
Hey @Marcii08, I'd really like to count your bump but in the rules for the bump raffle it states that you have to include a fun fact or something positive along with the word bump! It doesn't take long to read through the bump rules and I'd really appreciate it if you did so :)
Hey @Marcii08, I'd really like to count your bump but in the rules for the bump raffle it states that you have to include a fun fact or something positive along with the word bump! It doesn't take long to read through the bump rules and I'd really appreciate it if you did so :)
tOaCdAC.png2IQhSQn.png
I did read through the rules, but I guess I misread them. I am sorry about that.
I did read through the rules, but I guess I misread them. I am sorry about that.
P8W9h0p.png ZYLlaey.png P8W9h0p.png cdLumSp.gif ... .............. o6UlzHL.gif
P8W9h0p.png 7VzjAw2.png
@Marcii08 It's all good, dw abt it!
@Marcii08 It's all good, dw abt it!
tOaCdAC.png2IQhSQn.png
Bump!

Did yall know that ketchup was used as medicine in the 1830s?
Bump!

Did yall know that ketchup was used as medicine in the 1830s?
tOaCdAC.png2IQhSQn.png
B
u
m
p
B
u
m
p
q7KYqlT.pngcrouton.pngcrouton.pngcrouton.pngcroutons mined: 987 undecillion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21