Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 1k Posts Free Raffle! FIN, WINNERS DRAWN
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21
Bump! Totoro was actually a box office flop when it originally premiered in Japan! It didn't take off until it aired on tv!
Bump! Totoro was actually a box office flop when it originally premiered in Japan! It didn't take off until it aired on tv!
tOaCdAC.png2IQhSQn.png
Bump
The amazon molly is the only unisexual vertebrae that we know of
Bump
The amazon molly is the only unisexual vertebrae that we know of
Untitled.pngcgfqgUl.pngfutYkXZ.png2c4d277263007f56aecf94d687c6abf54f5e24db.png1mZJgxz.png
a postive memory was when i hatched my first primal,a fae named burlesque. then i hatched my second only a day later!!!!!!! her name is cupid and shes my profile.
a postive memory was when i hatched my first primal,a fae named burlesque. then i hatched my second only a day later!!!!!!! her name is cupid and shes my profile.
Acers was here
Bump! did you know that some birds in Australia learned how to start fires to get prey easier?
Bump! did you know that some birds in Australia learned how to start fires to get prey easier?
q7KYqlT.pngcrouton.pngcrouton.pngcrouton.pngcroutons mined: 987 undecillion
bump! The Wallace's giant bee (Megachile pluto) has a wingspan of 2.5 inches!
bump! The Wallace's giant bee (Megachile pluto) has a wingspan of 2.5 inches!
ldNLSdw.png
Most positive FR memory: I haven't been here for long but I recently got a free dragon that came with free lore and the lore was perfect for the dragon and my clan and gave me an idea for another dragon's lore!

Something kind: A friend needed people to help on a performance art piece so I helped them :)
Most positive FR memory: I haven't been here for long but I recently got a free dragon that came with free lore and the lore was perfect for the dragon and my clan and gave me an idea for another dragon's lore!

Something kind: A friend needed people to help on a performance art piece so I helped them :)
What’s a positive memory you’ve made on fr?
Browsing many a hatchery and exalt rescue and falling in love with so many dragons.
Browsing many a hatchery and exalt rescue and falling in love with so many dragons.
Untitled94-20220821210211.pngUntitled94-20220821210121.pngUntitled94-20220821210005.png
bump
Three presidents, all Founding Fathers—John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, and James Monroe—died on July 4.
bump
Three presidents, all Founding Fathers—John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, and James Monroe—died on July 4.
Untitled.pngcgfqgUl.pngfutYkXZ.png2c4d277263007f56aecf94d687c6abf54f5e24db.png1mZJgxz.png
bump! did you know that carrots for rabbits is like candy for humans? rabbits shouldn't eat them that often, apparently (idk why this might be false)
bump! did you know that carrots for rabbits is like candy for humans? rabbits shouldn't eat them that often, apparently (idk why this might be false)
q7KYqlT.pngcrouton.pngcrouton.pngcrouton.pngcroutons mined: 987 undecillion
bump! and

one is definitely how KIND everybody is on this site. i'm new and i've been showered with info and help from so many people. i've never experienced anything like that before on a site like this!!!
another is when i finally saved up to afford the Capsule tertiary gene for my main Fryrsi!! super exciting.
bump! and

one is definitely how KIND everybody is on this site. i'm new and i've been showered with info and help from so many people. i've never experienced anything like that before on a site like this!!!
another is when i finally saved up to afford the Capsule tertiary gene for my main Fryrsi!! super exciting.
gfCdYdH.gif hana . 24 . she / her .
fr time + 2

wishlist / quest
lore
___ ________________________________