Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 1k Posts Free Raffle! FIN, WINNERS DRAWN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@Radiance It's lovely to hear that you're back! I'm glad you're having such a great time and getting back together with friends :) Connecting with people on fr is always such a joy! Btw, Lumi's art is beautiful!

@Mycologist Being active in dom can be a lot of work, but a lot of fun! I'm glad you're able to look back and remember fun times! I also wanna say that I love how you structured your lore ^^

@Lykantos I agree, gifting someone their dream dragon doesn't happen often but it feels so nice to be able to do something nice! Your tickets have been noted! :)

Thank you guys for entering the raffle. I really appreciate it and I hope you'll be back for more tickets later!

@TombOfTheLich Don't worry bro I think it'd look weird if u won smth too so I won't mark you down for tix. Thanks for answering the question anyway! :D
@Radiance It's lovely to hear that you're back! I'm glad you're having such a great time and getting back together with friends :) Connecting with people on fr is always such a joy! Btw, Lumi's art is beautiful!

@Mycologist Being active in dom can be a lot of work, but a lot of fun! I'm glad you're able to look back and remember fun times! I also wanna say that I love how you structured your lore ^^

@Lykantos I agree, gifting someone their dream dragon doesn't happen often but it feels so nice to be able to do something nice! Your tickets have been noted! :)

Thank you guys for entering the raffle. I really appreciate it and I hope you'll be back for more tickets later!

@TombOfTheLich Don't worry bro I think it'd look weird if u won smth too so I won't mark you down for tix. Thanks for answering the question anyway! :D
tOaCdAC.png2IQhSQn.png
@ProHomo57

I'm glad you liked something about my lore! I wrote most of it back in 2016 so I tend to forget it's there but it's always nice to hear that people sometimes look at it :)
@ProHomo57

I'm glad you liked something about my lore! I wrote most of it back in 2016 so I tend to forget it's there but it's always nice to hear that people sometimes look at it :)
earthflower.pngfood_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.giffood_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.gifegg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.giffood_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.giffood_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gifearthflower.png
What’s a positive memory you’ve made on fr?

I joined around a year and a half ago, but didn't start playing until around a year ago! The forums was very warm and welcoming to returning players and new players!

I joined around a year and a half ago, but didn't start playing until around a year ago! The forums was very warm and welcoming to returning players and new players!
tHe chICKeN hAs COmE...

DOn't even THINK about clicking this unless you want to lose your nose...

Dusk, she/her, friend requests welcome!
OLBR2hp.png Click Here For The Chicken Discord Server!

A positive memory I made on FR is helping someone out when they were returning and needed food so I sent a bunch free <3

also bump ~

A positive memory I made on FR is helping someone out when they were returning and needed food so I sent a bunch free <3

also bump ~
ldNLSdw.png
@ProHomo57
Ooh, this looks fun! I'll prolly buy tickets later but for now I'll do the free ones.

What's a positive memory you've made on FR?
They retired now, but my friend who referred me gave me a lot of fun memories setting up and writing. I don't roleplay anymore (or I do, but not on here/not with dragons so much), but I did with them for a while, and we had a fun style where we'd go back and forth acting like the messages were letters sent between our dragons and between flights. So even though it was roleplay, it was still like the messages were these handcrafted and letters! Chinatsu was the one a mysterious writer of theirs kept writing too, and she got showered with gifts - it was funny since she was just a random dragon from one of my random first clutches (my progen/a Pearlcatcher I bought for fodder on AH because I was SO HYPE for non-common dergs in my first week) and she isn't even colors I'd usually go for but she's one of my most loved dragons now.

For prize name suggestions I'm awful at this but uh..
"why is this chest so expensive?" -> the sun will come out tomorrow for the low price of 999.99
"blackout" -> Hurricos (Spyro the Dragon reference? ... no?)
"coli grinder" -> All that glitters

.. Yeah I'm awful but thought I'd try. xD Thank you for this fun raffle!
@ProHomo57
Ooh, this looks fun! I'll prolly buy tickets later but for now I'll do the free ones.

What's a positive memory you've made on FR?
They retired now, but my friend who referred me gave me a lot of fun memories setting up and writing. I don't roleplay anymore (or I do, but not on here/not with dragons so much), but I did with them for a while, and we had a fun style where we'd go back and forth acting like the messages were letters sent between our dragons and between flights. So even though it was roleplay, it was still like the messages were these handcrafted and letters! Chinatsu was the one a mysterious writer of theirs kept writing too, and she got showered with gifts - it was funny since she was just a random dragon from one of my random first clutches (my progen/a Pearlcatcher I bought for fodder on AH because I was SO HYPE for non-common dergs in my first week) and she isn't even colors I'd usually go for but she's one of my most loved dragons now.

For prize name suggestions I'm awful at this but uh..
"why is this chest so expensive?" -> the sun will come out tomorrow for the low price of 999.99
"blackout" -> Hurricos (Spyro the Dragon reference? ... no?)
"coli grinder" -> All that glitters

.. Yeah I'm awful but thought I'd try. xD Thank you for this fun raffle!
aaa aC86tUH.png
q3Me7tJ.png
jA5A7gu.png
cdqdRxL.png
oczO35g.png
aaaaaaaaaaa
g69Uo46.png
a
aaaaaaaa J7D1quC.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png
joJNm4P.png

I'm pretty new here, but one of my recent positive memories is @Averie 's free bump raffle thread! The chat there was lively and fun, and was a simple, silly source of joy while I was undergoing some stressful medical procedures. A bunch of us were able to help each other out, trade art, and give each other gifts, and it was awesome.

I'm pretty new here, but one of my recent positive memories is @Averie 's free bump raffle thread! The chat there was lively and fun, and was a simple, silly source of joy while I was undergoing some stressful medical procedures. A bunch of us were able to help each other out, trade art, and give each other gifts, and it was awesome.
item wishlist | familiar wishlist
jess • 25 • she/her • laybrush-larcenist on tumblr
9122bbf76f51743083d0229c8c4c80407166b80f.png
@Cassofish I quite like those names! I don't play spyro myself, but maybe someone else will get it! and coli grinder was the specific one I was thinking of when I made that bullet point lol. thanks for sharing how you got into fr, I love to hear peoples experiences like that :)
@Cassofish I quite like those names! I don't play spyro myself, but maybe someone else will get it! and coli grinder was the specific one I was thinking of when I made that bullet point lol. thanks for sharing how you got into fr, I love to hear peoples experiences like that :)
tOaCdAC.png2IQhSQn.png
gonna bump this again!
gonna bump this again!
tOaCdAC.png2IQhSQn.png
@ineffablecomedy

Your kind words have really made my day! ^^ I'm so happy you had a lovely time <3
@ineffablecomedy

Your kind words have really made my day! ^^ I'm so happy you had a lovely time <3

There's several, as there is so many kind people in this community! The latest one happened only about a week or two ago, when a random user gifted me some things off my wishlist for no particular reason.

also bump i guess :D

There's several, as there is so many kind people in this community! The latest one happened only about a week or two ago, when a random user gifted me some things off my wishlist for no particular reason.

also bump i guess :D
nuvYkoF.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21