Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 1k Posts Free Raffle! FIN, WINNERS DRAWN
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21
Bump! Did you know that Russia has a larger surface area than Pluto?
Bump! Did you know that Russia has a larger surface area than Pluto?
item wishlist | familiar wishlist
jess • 25 • she/her • laybrush-larcenist on tumblr
9122bbf76f51743083d0229c8c4c80407166b80f.png
Bump! Did yall know sonic the hedgehogs middle name is maurice?
Bump! Did yall know sonic the hedgehogs middle name is maurice?
tOaCdAC.png2IQhSQn.png
What’s something kind you did this week?

well i hatched a perfect dragon
right,colours,genes,element,breed,day all exept its gender XD
my dragon gave me a one egger and the one egg that i got was the wrong gender
eventually i settled for another similar dragon i found on AH way better than waiting the entire year to hit the right day again knowing my luck she'd probably do a one egger male the next year aswell lol

perhaps a better name for the bump raffle's eye skin bundle would be

.eyes on the prize

positivity comment : https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=118049

fun fact: Squirrels plant thousands of new trees each year by merely forgetting where they put their acorns

also BUMP :P

well i hatched a perfect dragon
right,colours,genes,element,breed,day all exept its gender XD
my dragon gave me a one egger and the one egg that i got was the wrong gender
eventually i settled for another similar dragon i found on AH way better than waiting the entire year to hit the right day again knowing my luck she'd probably do a one egger male the next year aswell lol

perhaps a better name for the bump raffle's eye skin bundle would be

.eyes on the prize

positivity comment : https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=118049

fun fact: Squirrels plant thousands of new trees each year by merely forgetting where they put their acorns

also BUMP :P
« Jay »

* Neurodiverse,weird,rather nice guy,so far in the closet i actually rule narnia
* Australian as hecc
* God bless, fellow hoomans
@ZekromFury Dude, I have so much respect for you for how much effort you've put into your flight reps!

Bump!
@ZekromFury Dude, I have so much respect for you for how much effort you've put into your flight reps!

Bump!
tOaCdAC.png2IQhSQn.png
What’s a positive memory you’ve made on fr? I'd say the time I got my first egg! I was in the coli on the Woodland Path I think? Anyway, when I finished my battle I got an ice egg! I was so happy and couldn't believe it. It hatched this boy:) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60629637][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/606297/60629637_350.png[/img][/url] For the referral: @KittyandCat Here's a raffle! It's free--
What’s a positive memory you’ve made on fr?
I'd say the time I got my first egg! I was in the coli on the Woodland Path I think? Anyway, when I finished my battle I got an ice egg! I was so happy and couldn't believe it. It hatched this boy:)
60629637_350.png
For the referral:
@KittyandCat Here's a raffle! It's free--
Owl-2-20200914125609.png
Learned how to braid hair so that I can braid my patients hair for them if they want it
Learned how to braid hair so that I can braid my patients hair for them if they want it
Worn Pincushion Furry Icewarden Puppet Unhatched Ice Egg Ferberus Skull Icewarden Ice Sculpture
successfully saving up for projects I never imagined I could- it’s an incredible feeling
successfully saving up for projects I never imagined I could- it’s an incredible feeling
T4eNFgZ.gifo287-d01-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d02-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d03-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d04-Kittyand-Cat.pngMnrYAOm.pnglJX7Tr5.png
Bump!

Did yall know that there's one species of jellyfish that can reverse it's aging process and theoretically live forever?
Bump!

Did yall know that there's one species of jellyfish that can reverse it's aging process and theoretically live forever?
tOaCdAC.png2IQhSQn.png

My favorite memory on this site comes from when we did the double dom raffle in 2017; it took 48 hours and all of plague was part of the planning. It was kind of amazing, honestly. we made it a PLAGUE OF FROGS.

I'd also like to purchase 10 tickets!

My favorite memory on this site comes from when we did the double dom raffle in 2017; it took 48 hours and all of plague was part of the planning. It was kind of amazing, honestly. we made it a PLAGUE OF FROGS.

I'd also like to purchase 10 tickets!
nXERsAh.gif x
Quest
they/them

wishlist
skyquest
loreshop
x
hm6g4Hg.gif
z6yC46F.png
xx
vqpPMnZ.png x tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.png