Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Scribe's Sanctuary: Write to Adopt!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 81 82
@EnglishRose

Could you add me to the pinglist for G1s? c:
@EnglishRose

Could you add me to the pinglist for G1s? c:
Confusing Parchment Scrap [Milo | He/Him]

> Weekly Raffles

> Egg Hatching

> Dragon Sales

> Wishlist

> About Me

> Buying Grinding

> Commissions

> Art Dump

> Fandragons
@englishrose hello! I also came over from the old WR. First, can I thank you for continuing this?
And second: can I be added on the general pinglist? Thanks in advance!
@englishrose hello! I also came over from the old WR. First, can I thank you for continuing this?
And second: can I be added on the general pinglist? Thanks in advance!
1623183848670.png Clan Tainted shadows
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
"Don't forget to smile from time to time."
1617910529009-1.png Always interested in RPing!
Bio codes! (Free)
@EnglishRose I’ve wandered over from the old WR, like a lot of others here! Could you add me to the general pinglist? Thank you so much!
@EnglishRose I’ve wandered over from the old WR, like a lot of others here! Could you add me to the general pinglist? Thank you so much!
MUSH • He/They • FR+3 • Wishlist
xpxalNl.gif
@ClockworkEclipse Here's her lore! The bio's not finished, but I wanted to get this to you before I forgot, just in case I don't finish it today. Hope that's alright.

Zia is a hatchling when she realizes she will never meet her mother. Dead and gone, her father says; he refuses to speak more about her.

Zia doesn’t even know her name.

Aoz is a good father to Zia and her sisters, though. He is soft-spoken and kind, never raising his voice or speaking a harsh word.

Still, Zia knows she is different from the others. Her eyes aren’t quite right – faceted like a face of mirrors, reflecting light from all different angles. It allows her to see things the others cannot.

She is fascinated by light.

Zia grows up on the Mirrorlight Promenade, among other Light hatchlings. Still, none are as fascinated by the light as she is.

One day, Zia’s father takes her and her sisters on a trip, to see the Beacon of the Radiant Eye. Zia is excited, bouncing the entire way.

The Beacon is beautiful, the Lightweaver’s light shining through the cracks. Aoz remarks that it looks like a lighthouse.

“What is a lighthouse, father?” Zia asks.

Aoz chuckles. “A lighthouse is a tall tower with a light at the top,” he explains. “It is used to guide ships at night, to keep them away from the rocky shore so they do not crash.”

Zia is fascinated. She has never heard of this before; an entire tower, dedicated to light?

She must see for herself.

Zia is still young when she decides to leave her clan. Young and foolish, some might say, yet her father and sisters bid her farewell regardless. There are tears in her eyes as she hugs them one last time, and then she is off, headed toward the unknown.

She heads away from the Tangled Wood; there is no light there. No, her destination lies with the Sea of a Thousand Currents. Most dragons who live there are of the water flight, as they are the only who can breathe underwater. However, there is also a multitude of ships – merchants looking to make a living, ferries transporting dragons across the currents.

And, of course, pirates.
@ClockworkEclipse Here's her lore! The bio's not finished, but I wanted to get this to you before I forgot, just in case I don't finish it today. Hope that's alright.

Zia is a hatchling when she realizes she will never meet her mother. Dead and gone, her father says; he refuses to speak more about her.

Zia doesn’t even know her name.

Aoz is a good father to Zia and her sisters, though. He is soft-spoken and kind, never raising his voice or speaking a harsh word.

Still, Zia knows she is different from the others. Her eyes aren’t quite right – faceted like a face of mirrors, reflecting light from all different angles. It allows her to see things the others cannot.

She is fascinated by light.

Zia grows up on the Mirrorlight Promenade, among other Light hatchlings. Still, none are as fascinated by the light as she is.

One day, Zia’s father takes her and her sisters on a trip, to see the Beacon of the Radiant Eye. Zia is excited, bouncing the entire way.

The Beacon is beautiful, the Lightweaver’s light shining through the cracks. Aoz remarks that it looks like a lighthouse.

“What is a lighthouse, father?” Zia asks.

Aoz chuckles. “A lighthouse is a tall tower with a light at the top,” he explains. “It is used to guide ships at night, to keep them away from the rocky shore so they do not crash.”

Zia is fascinated. She has never heard of this before; an entire tower, dedicated to light?

She must see for herself.

Zia is still young when she decides to leave her clan. Young and foolish, some might say, yet her father and sisters bid her farewell regardless. There are tears in her eyes as she hugs them one last time, and then she is off, headed toward the unknown.

She heads away from the Tangled Wood; there is no light there. No, her destination lies with the Sea of a Thousand Currents. Most dragons who live there are of the water flight, as they are the only who can breathe underwater. However, there is also a multitude of ships – merchants looking to make a living, ferries transporting dragons across the currents.

And, of course, pirates.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
Pinglists should be correct up to here
Pinglists should be correct up to here
Na5WGHa.png
yay! first mass ping of the pinglist!

First, thank you all for joining us and coming over from WR. All four of us adored De and Lorelei's thread and we are happy to take up the torch. We have some big shoes to fill so we hope we can live up to what Writer's Rescue was able to accomplish. ^_^

Second, I'm pinging to let you all know that I've added some new dragons HERE
and to keep an eye out for some lottos from us in the near future.

Happy writing all!

@Sincerity11 @Kinged @Pluto248 @Razatharia @Redtiger7736 @Anellas
@CoyoteFlowers @Enkil @ShadowPiper @Disill @septarianflare
@onemessyperson @myriadofstars @Sassibirb @Moonwatcher2811
@KrazKitCat @WolfWhiskerBlues @quietgal @Juri01 @ShadowWyvern15
@CattAttack
yay! first mass ping of the pinglist!

First, thank you all for joining us and coming over from WR. All four of us adored De and Lorelei's thread and we are happy to take up the torch. We have some big shoes to fill so we hope we can live up to what Writer's Rescue was able to accomplish. ^_^

Second, I'm pinging to let you all know that I've added some new dragons HERE
and to keep an eye out for some lottos from us in the near future.

Happy writing all!

@Sincerity11 @Kinged @Pluto248 @Razatharia @Redtiger7736 @Anellas
@CoyoteFlowers @Enkil @ShadowPiper @Disill @septarianflare
@onemessyperson @myriadofstars @Sassibirb @Moonwatcher2811
@KrazKitCat @WolfWhiskerBlues @quietgal @Juri01 @ShadowWyvern15
@CattAttack
Na5WGHa.png
@EnglishRose I'd like to be added to the pinglist please!
@EnglishRose I'd like to be added to the pinglist please!
tumblr_pb3785AF5F1s79fpho2_400.png
@EnglishRose Could I claim Reldith? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61020840][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/610209/61020840_350.png[/img][/url]
@EnglishRose Could I claim Reldith?

61020840_350.png
autumnlog.gif wishlist
current projects
g1 sales
@ClockworkEclipse hi! can i claim Andreas? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50801645][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/508017/50801645_350.png[/img][/url] and can i be added to the general pinglist? Thanks!
@ClockworkEclipse
hi! can i claim Andreas?
50801645_350.png
and can i be added to the general pinglist? Thanks!
kZ9N8Vv.gif
@Pluto248

yup! You've got a hold on him for the next 24hrs

pinglist is correct up to here
@Pluto248

yup! You've got a hold on him for the next 24hrs

pinglist is correct up to here
Na5WGHa.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 81 82