Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Coatl Club [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80
----- [center][color=Darkgoldenrod][font=Segoe Script][size=7]THE COATL CLUB[/center] ----- [columns][font=Comic Sans MS]"Hm? Oh, hi there! Sorry, didn't see you come in! Name's Tuft! Welcome to the Coatl Club! WHAT? You don't know what that is? I thought we were world famous! Oh well, I guess not... Anyway, you should go on in. Find Aquarius. She'll explain everything to you. Oh! And you'll need this! It just states the rules. You may find it comes in handy! Anyway, good luck! See you later!"[nextcol][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/608905/60890438.png[/img][/columns][/font][/size] You enter a large auditorium packed will all sorts of Coatls. Standing on a Podium in the back is a light blue Coatl that you assume is Aquarius. You decide to approach her. [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/598421/59842029.png[/img][nextcol][font=Gabriola][size=5]"Oh dear, are you lost? Can I help you with something? Oh, you want to know about the club, eh? Alright then."[/columns] ----- [center][color=Darkgoldenrod][font=Segoe Script][size=7]ABOUT[/center] ----- Hello Flight Rising Community! Welcome to the Coatl Club! This is a Coatl-only club that centers around helping the other dragon races with anything they need. In other words, this club is dedicated to helping other flight rising players with anything they need. Running out of food? Call on us! Don't have enough gold? We can help! Need space? We can hold your dragons for you! We specialize in [i]Lair expansions[/i], but we do help with other things when needed. We are HERE TO HELP YOU, through the thick and thin. Please, if you have an issue, call on the Coatl Club! We promise to aid you in whatever way we can! ----- [center][color=Darkgoldenrod][font=Segoe Script][size=7]RULES[/center] ----- 1. You may not make a request for something you do not direly need. For example, you cannot request 80000 gold for a piece of apparel you want, or simply because you want more money. It has to be something you genuinely need, like food or lair space. 2. We have every right to deny a request, but will not do so without good reason. 3. IF we do not have all of the supplies you need, we will simply partially help you. Like, if you request a stack of food and we cannot provide, we might send you half a stack of food. 4. We are not going to get you anything on your wish list. We are here to provide assistance, not buy you presents. 5. No bullying or any kind of rude behavior or you will be reported. 6. Stay positive! 7. You may request exalt fodder, but the request may be denied. 8. Please do not request again if you still have a request that is not filled. 9. If you have a conversation that does not involve the club and exceeds more than four posts please move to a message so that the space may be filled with requests. ----- [center][color=Darkgoldenrod][font=Segoe Script][size=7]MEMBERS[/center] ----- Manager: @PiscesInPiscinam (Aquarius) Assistant Manager: @/Flamefly (Frostrose) Secretaries: @NuovoSangue (Coquina), @SpiritFlower (Mortis), @glittercorns (River) Hoarder and Treasurer: @MinnowFox (Dew) File Management: @Fennecfox21 (Hellaine) • Levelling dragons and grinding food (coliseum): @Magicisreal, @LGFUADJJ, @Fennecfox21, @Calyypso, @Daydreamer6195, @littletoes101, @nezha, @Llaabbam, @SoaringFlame, @Shaddeh, @Sofia007, @Eagleflame • Nest or Cauldron Rental (Rentals): @MythDancer (Level 13 Cauldron), @nezha (Level 27 cauldron) Water:@PiscesInPiscinam, @NuovoSangue Lightning:@LGFUADJJ, @Fennecfox21 Light:@StarClawz, @Petalwind1, @SoltGoes (Level 16 cauldron) Fire: Earth: @CoatlWaddle Nature:@Twalio (Lvl 6), @Aerinn (Lvl 16). @Hifriend Shadow:@Lunalis Arcane: @Daydreamer6195, @Vinnamah (Lvl 9), @TimTurtle (lvl 7) Ice: @ezlu Plague: Wind: @RaynixAura (Lvl 16), @Kirority (Level 5) • Affiliates (Other affiliated giveaways and foodbanks): @Magicisreal, @LGFUADJJ, @riverpaw67, @nezha, @Llaabbam • General members (members that just donate, fill in food and treasure requests): @Magicisreal, @Aerinn, @LGFUADJJ, @StarClawz, @Twalio, @Skystalker, @reshiram5875, @Calyypso, @Zosimos, @Hifriend, @Petalwind1, @Lunalis, @Daydreamer6195, @nezha, @CoatlWaddle, @SoltGoes, @fatbingo, @Vinnamah, @ezlu, @Llaabbam, @RaynixAura, @DragonQueenJ, @DarkShock, @TimTurtle, @SoaringFlame, @Dreamstate, @IcedWolf, @Shaddeh, @Sofia007, @Eagleflame ----- [center][color=Darkgoldenrod][font=Segoe Script][size=7]SIGN-UP'S[/center] To sign up to help us help others, just fill out this form! [quote=Sign up Form] Username: Why you want to help: Coatl's Name: Place you want (Secretary, Member, Etc):[/quote] [quote=Sign Up Form (Members)] Username: Why you want to help: Coatl's Name: Which Column you are signing up for:[/quote] To make a wish: [quote=Make A Wish Form] Username: What you need: Something that makes you smile:[/quote] To make a Special Request: [quote=Special Request Form] Username: Special Request: [b]I am making a special request[/b][/quote] ----- [center][color=Darkgoldenrod][font=Segoe Script][size=7]DONATONS[/center] ----- We will accept any donations, except for dragons. The only dragons we will accept is exalt fodder. Otherwise, we will take anything, no matter how small. Any Donations will be appreciated! ----- [center][color=Darkgoldenrod][font=Segoe Script][size=7]POSITIONS NEEDED[/center] ----- Members: [b]NEED: ∞ [/b] Role: Offer support and help. Members are divided up into three different columns. • Levelling dragons and grinding food (coliseum) • Nest or Cauldron Rental (Rentals) • Affiliates (Other affiliated giveaways and foodbanks) Please sign up for a column/several columns when filling out the sign-up form. ----- [center][color=Darkgoldenrod][font=Segoe Script][size=7]EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH[/center] ----- [center][size=5]LGFUADJJ [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/389451/38945053p.png[/img][/size][/center] ----- [center][color=Darkgoldenrod][font=Segoe Script][size=5]WISHES ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!! [emoji=coatl happy size=1][/center] ----- I'm subscribed (P.S your Coatl can be a scry for those of you that don't have one!)

THE COATL CLUB

"Hm? Oh, hi there! Sorry, didn't see you come in! Name's Tuft! Welcome to the Coatl Club! WHAT? You don't know what that is? I thought we were world famous! Oh well, I guess not... Anyway, you should go on in. Find Aquarius. She'll explain everything to you. Oh! And you'll need this! It just states the rules. You may find it comes in handy! Anyway, good luck! See you later!" 60890438.png

You enter a large auditorium packed will all sorts of Coatls. Standing on a Podium in the back is a light blue Coatl that you assume is Aquarius. You decide to approach her.

59842029.png "Oh dear, are you lost? Can I help you with something? Oh, you want to know about the club, eh? Alright then."

ABOUT

Hello Flight Rising Community! Welcome to the Coatl Club! This is a Coatl-only club that centers around helping the other dragon races with anything they need. In other words, this club is dedicated to helping other flight rising players with anything they need. Running out of food? Call on us! Don't have enough gold? We can help! Need space? We can hold your dragons for you! We specialize in Lair expansions, but we do help with other things when needed.

We are HERE TO HELP YOU, through the thick and thin. Please, if you have an issue, call on the Coatl Club! We promise to aid you in whatever way we can!

RULES

1. You may not make a request for something you do not direly need. For example, you cannot request 80000 gold for a piece of apparel you want, or simply because you want more money. It has to be something you genuinely need, like food or lair space.
2. We have every right to deny a request, but will not do so without good reason.
3. IF we do not have all of the supplies you need, we will simply partially help you. Like, if you request a stack of food and we cannot provide, we might send you half a stack of food.
4. We are not going to get you anything on your wish list. We are here to provide assistance, not buy you presents.
5. No bullying or any kind of rude behavior or you will be reported.
6. Stay positive!
7. You may request exalt fodder, but the request may be denied.
8. Please do not request again if you still have a request that is not filled.
9. If you have a conversation that does not involve the club and exceeds more than four posts please move to a message so that the space may be filled with requests.

MEMBERS

Manager: @PiscesInPiscinam (Aquarius)
Assistant Manager: @/Flamefly (Frostrose)
Secretaries: @NuovoSangue (Coquina), @SpiritFlower (Mortis), @glittercorns (River)
Hoarder and Treasurer: @MinnowFox (Dew)
File Management: @Fennecfox21 (Hellaine)

• Levelling dragons and grinding food (coliseum): @Magicisreal, @LGFUADJJ, @Fennecfox21, @Calyypso, @Daydreamer6195, @littletoes101, @nezha, @Llaabbam, @SoaringFlame, @Shaddeh, @Sofia007, @Eagleflame

• Nest or Cauldron Rental (Rentals): @MythDancer (Level 13 Cauldron), @nezha (Level 27 cauldron)
Water:@PiscesInPiscinam, @NuovoSangue
Lightning:@LGFUADJJ, @Fennecfox21
Light:@StarClawz, @Petalwind1, @SoltGoes (Level 16 cauldron)
Fire:
Earth: @CoatlWaddle
Nature:@Twalio (Lvl 6), @Aerinn (Lvl 16). @Hifriend
Shadow:@Lunalis
Arcane: @Daydreamer6195, @Vinnamah (Lvl 9), @TimTurtle (lvl 7)
Ice: @ezlu
Plague:
Wind: @RaynixAura (Lvl 16), @Kirority (Level 5)

• Affiliates (Other affiliated giveaways and foodbanks): @Magicisreal, @LGFUADJJ, @riverpaw67, @nezha, @Llaabbam

• General members (members that just donate, fill in food and treasure requests): @Magicisreal, @Aerinn, @LGFUADJJ, @StarClawz, @Twalio, @Skystalker, @reshiram5875, @Calyypso, @Zosimos, @Hifriend, @Petalwind1, @Lunalis, @Daydreamer6195, @nezha, @CoatlWaddle, @SoltGoes, @fatbingo, @Vinnamah, @ezlu, @Llaabbam, @RaynixAura, @DragonQueenJ, @DarkShock, @TimTurtle, @SoaringFlame, @Dreamstate, @IcedWolf, @Shaddeh, @Sofia007, @Eagleflame

SIGN-UP'S
To sign up to help us help others, just fill out this form!
Username:
Why you want to help:
Coatl's Name:
Place you want (Secretary, Member, Etc):

Username:
Why you want to help:
Coatl's Name:
Which Column you are signing up for:

To make a wish:
Make A Wish Form wrote:
Username:
What you need:
Something that makes you smile:

To make a Special Request:
Special Request Form wrote:
Username:
Special Request:
I am making a special request

DONATONS

We will accept any donations, except for dragons. The only dragons we will accept is exalt fodder. Otherwise, we will take anything, no matter how small. Any Donations will be appreciated!

POSITIONS NEEDED

Members: NEED: ∞
Role: Offer support and help. Members are divided up into three different columns.
• Levelling dragons and grinding food (coliseum)
• Nest or Cauldron Rental (Rentals)
• Affiliates (Other affiliated giveaways and foodbanks)
Please sign up for a column/several columns when filling out the sign-up form.

EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH

LGFUADJJ
38945053p.png

WISHES ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!!

I'm subscribed
(P.S your Coatl can be a scry for those of you that don't have one!)

Orion - She/He/They - Abrosexual My Wishlist - Likes to drop random compliments - Always down for a roleplay - Will buy fodder primals (pm me if interested!)
IBp6F.gif
Request examples: Treasure for lair expansion, treasure for nesting ground expansion, battlestones for coliseum team, treasure to buy battlestones for coliseum team, food to feed dragons, hibernation den items. PLEASE SPECIFY THE AMOUNT YOU NEED. We will also help with: Answering any of your questions, training dragons, giving you links to useful threads (below, if you need anything else just ask!), nest rental (see list of users willing to rent nests), cauldron rental (see list of users willing to rent cauldrons), and more! [Quote=ORDERS] MEMBERS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN ORDERS HAVE BEEN FULFILLED. Requests further up on the list are the ones that have been waiting for longest and are top priority. With any large orders for things like treasure needed for lair expansions, only a certain amount may be donated. @/violaOriri Two dragons trained up to a decent level to start of coli team @/SnoppyFlip Treasure for lair expansion (Around 300,000 treasure total needed)quote @/Cats56 Treasure for lair and nesting grounds expansion (Around 235,000 treasure total needed) @/Shinigamigrim 60kt + hibden items @/neoncolada 90kt @/dreqmcqtcher 45kt @/DragonQueenJ 100kt @/snoppyflip 800kt @/Naivety 250kt for lair expansion @/PiscesInPiscinam Gems for hibden (Around 100 gems total needed) @/DarkShock Treasure for lair expansion (Around 59,000 treasure total needed) @/Ezlu Treasure for lair expansion (Around 60,000 treasure total needed) [/quote] [Quote=Special Requests] Non-essential requests. Other requests, on the orders list above, should be top priority, but members can fill these in if they're feeling kind! @/Skystalker 900 gems for two eternal youth scrolls, and a vial of glowing sight @/acrylicdog13 Eliminate (pending), beserker x 2, ambush x2, rally x1, x1 haste for two dragons @/Dreamsong1 300g for the new gene Mosaic for modern dragons and 350g for a scroll of eternal youth also if possible 500g to get the filigree gene [/quote] [Quote=USEFUL PAGES/THREADS] (if you run a thread similar to this, please ping me, and I will put your thread on here!) [/quote] To affiliate with the Coatl Club, or to help advertise our service, use this banner kindly created by @HellNoKitty [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2861068][img]https://i.imgur.com/EN1sZ9o.png[/img][/url] [Code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2861068][img]https://i.imgur.com/EN1sZ9o.png[/img][/url][/code]
Request examples: Treasure for lair expansion, treasure for nesting ground expansion, battlestones for coliseum team, treasure to buy battlestones for coliseum team, food to feed dragons, hibernation den items.
PLEASE SPECIFY THE AMOUNT YOU NEED.

We will also help with: Answering any of your questions, training dragons, giving you links to useful threads (below, if you need anything else just ask!), nest rental (see list of users willing to rent nests), cauldron rental (see list of users willing to rent cauldrons), and more!

ORDERS wrote:

MEMBERS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN ORDERS HAVE BEEN FULFILLED.

Requests further up on the list are the ones that have been waiting for longest and are top priority.
With any large orders for things like treasure needed for lair expansions, only a certain amount may be donated.

@/violaOriri Two dragons trained up to a decent level to start of coli team

@/SnoppyFlip Treasure for lair expansion (Around 300,000 treasure total needed)quote

@/Cats56 Treasure for lair and nesting grounds expansion (Around 235,000 treasure total needed)

@/Shinigamigrim 60kt + hibden items

@/neoncolada 90kt

@/dreqmcqtcher 45kt

@/DragonQueenJ 100kt

@/snoppyflip 800kt

@/Naivety 250kt for lair expansion

@/PiscesInPiscinam Gems for hibden (Around 100 gems total needed)

@/DarkShock Treasure for lair expansion (Around 59,000 treasure total needed)

@/Ezlu Treasure for lair expansion (Around 60,000 treasure total needed)

Special Requests wrote:

Non-essential requests. Other requests, on the orders list above, should be top priority, but members can fill these in if they're feeling kind!

@/Skystalker 900 gems for two eternal youth scrolls, and a vial of glowing sight

@/acrylicdog13 Eliminate (pending), beserker x 2, ambush x2, rally x1, x1 haste for two dragons

@/Dreamsong1 300g for the new gene Mosaic for modern dragons and 350g for a scroll of eternal youth also if possible 500g to get the filigree gene

USEFUL PAGES/THREADS wrote:

(if you run a thread similar to this, please ping me, and I will put your thread on here!)

To affiliate with the Coatl Club, or to help advertise our service, use this banner kindly created by @HellNoKitty
EN1sZ9o.png
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2861068][img]https://i.imgur.com/EN1sZ9o.png[/img][/url]

Orion - She/He/They - Abrosexual My Wishlist - Likes to drop random compliments - Always down for a roleplay - Will buy fodder primals (pm me if interested!)
IBp6F.gif
Username: Twalio
Why you want to help: Everyone has been so helpful and generous to me so I want to give back to the community :)
Coatl's Name: Evalie
Place you want (Secretary, Member, Etc): Member

I'd like to help as much as I can even though I'm still pretty new (\(^w^)/)

Username: Twalio
Why you want to help: Everyone has been so helpful and generous to me so I want to give back to the community :)
Coatl's Name: Evalie
Place you want (Secretary, Member, Etc): Member

I'd like to help as much as I can even though I'm still pretty new (\(^w^)/)

9DdGlja.png
@Twalio

thank you!
@Twalio

thank you!
IBp6F.gif
Could I just suggest, perhaps I could record orders in my first post? Since its the second post in the thread, I just thought it might be useful to keep track of orders on it.
Could I just suggest, perhaps I could record orders in my first post? Since its the second post in the thread, I just thought it might be useful to keep track of orders on it.
Username: MinnowFox
Why you want to help: I really love the FR community, and I would like to give back something ^^
Coatl's Name: Dew
Place you want (Secretary, Member, Etc): Hoarder and Treasurer
Username: MinnowFox
Why you want to help: I really love the FR community, and I would like to give back something ^^
Coatl's Name: Dew
Place you want (Secretary, Member, Etc): Hoarder and Treasurer
167.png Avatar Dragon! deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif
Bump!
Bump!
bump!
bump!
IBp6F.gif
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80