Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Coatl Club [closed]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 79 80
Username: Frostfire123
What you need: A LOT of treasure for lair space, any amount counts. (missing: 150000) oof
Something that makes you smile: seeing my dragons full and not freaking out about how to get my eggs hatched :)
Username: Frostfire123
What you need: A LOT of treasure for lair space, any amount counts. (missing: 150000) oof
Something that makes you smile: seeing my dragons full and not freaking out about how to get my eggs hatched :)
Username: Dracana
What you need: A LOT of treasures for lair lair expansion any amount counts. (missing: 400000) O.O
Something that makes you smile: Getting and breeding Naomi descendants <3
Username: Dracana
What you need: A LOT of treasures for lair lair expansion any amount counts. (missing: 400000) O.O
Something that makes you smile: Getting and breeding Naomi descendants <3
@Dracana
@Frostfire123

We will try our best, but it may take a little while! I can hold up to six dragons for you if you need space to hatch eggs though! We're working on raising our gold supply at the moment, so know that your wish has been taken into account!
@Dracana
@Frostfire123

We will try our best, but it may take a little while! I can hold up to six dragons for you if you need space to hatch eggs though! We're working on raising our gold supply at the moment, so know that your wish has been taken into account!
Orion - She/He/They - Abrosexual My Wishlist - Likes to drop random compliments - Always down for a roleplay - Will buy fodder primals (pm me if interested!)
IBp6F.gif
@Dracana
@Frostfire123
For now, if you really need lair space, you can list your current hibden slots that need unlocking and we might be able to provide some items for that?
@Dracana
@Frostfire123
For now, if you really need lair space, you can list your current hibden slots that need unlocking and we might be able to provide some items for that?
I need any these den items [img]https://i.ibb.co/4tM47wL/20200521-011118.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/ZHwRDRL/20200521-011045.jpg[/img]
I need any these den items

20200521-011118.jpg
20200521-011045.jpg
20 clay, 15 desert scrub, 15 reverse silkworm moths, 15 bluelight chipskink tail, 15 sticky pollen, 2 broken flowerpot, 15 gliding ant, 15 roan mouse, 15 hardshell and 15 hardy antlers, 15 sardines and 15 salt, 1 ragepuff, and 15 ragepuff down

(i know, alot...)
20 clay, 15 desert scrub, 15 reverse silkworm moths, 15 bluelight chipskink tail, 15 sticky pollen, 2 broken flowerpot, 15 gliding ant, 15 roan mouse, 15 hardshell and 15 hardy antlers, 15 sardines and 15 salt, 1 ragepuff, and 15 ragepuff down

(i know, alot...)
@Dracana

Those items are slightly hard, but I'll see if I've got any of them that I can send over!

@Frostfire123

Those are much easier, although unfortunately I already gave away a lot of my stock of those items to a previous customer! I'll be able to send lots of those items to you soon, after a bit of coli grinding!
@Dracana

Those items are slightly hard, but I'll see if I've got any of them that I can send over!

@Frostfire123

Those are much easier, although unfortunately I already gave away a lot of my stock of those items to a previous customer! I'll be able to send lots of those items to you soon, after a bit of coli grinding!
@Fennecfox21

it's alright! I can wait a bit, tryna get my money up ^^
@Fennecfox21

it's alright! I can wait a bit, tryna get my money up ^^
Username: Riverpaw67
Why you want to help: It makes my day to make other people's days. Also, I'm a freaking coatl fanatic, my lair is perfect evidence of that! XD
Coatl's Name: Zheif
Place you want (Secretary, Member, Etc):

Also, @Dracana I might have the emerald/citrine cave jewel, I can't tell which one it is, but I know I had both at one point...

Edit: I have the emerald one, if that's the one you need, let me know!

Username: Riverpaw67
Why you want to help: It makes my day to make other people's days. Also, I'm a freaking coatl fanatic, my lair is perfect evidence of that! XD
Coatl's Name: Zheif
Place you want (Secretary, Member, Etc):

Also, @Dracana I might have the emerald/citrine cave jewel, I can't tell which one it is, but I know I had both at one point...

Edit: I have the emerald one, if that's the one you need, let me know!

eq6zQ9M.png
mlHpBMC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
@riverpaw67
Yes, it's the emerald one ^^
Thank you ^^
@riverpaw67
Yes, it's the emerald one ^^
Thank you ^^
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 79 80