Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Coatl Club [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80
Username: WolfEchoe
What you need: Treasure for lair expansion, I actually need 200000t more for it but that's a lot so any at all will help
Something that makes you smile: My cat, Timothy
Username: WolfEchoe
What you need: Treasure for lair expansion, I actually need 200000t more for it but that's a lot so any at all will help
Something that makes you smile: My cat, Timothy
Username:Triggerhappy
What you need: in total I need 185,000 to hold more coatl's (holla!) but obviously I wouldnt request that much so just a bit to help would be incredible
Something that makes you smile: the fact that you made a **'n COATL CLUB! (coatles ftw just check my lair.

This is amazing, and I'd totally want to help with anything I can (though prolly not cash or gems) you can add me to any pinglist to help if you'd like
Username:Triggerhappy
What you need: in total I need 185,000 to hold more coatl's (holla!) but obviously I wouldnt request that much so just a bit to help would be incredible
Something that makes you smile: the fact that you made a **'n COATL CLUB! (coatles ftw just check my lair.

This is amazing, and I'd totally want to help with anything I can (though prolly not cash or gems) you can add me to any pinglist to help if you'd like
@Triggerhappy

@WolfEchoe

Alright, we'll begin working on it!
@Triggerhappy

@WolfEchoe

Alright, we'll begin working on it!
Orion - She/He/They - Abrosexual My Wishlist - Likes to drop random compliments - Always down for a roleplay - Will buy fodder primals (pm me if interested!)
IBp6F.gif
Orders have been recorded!
Orders have been recorded!
Username: ravenspoint
What you need: 65000 treasure for a lair expansion, so I can continue my goal of getting a wind themed coatl primal bred by only using my nests. I understand that you probably cannot give the full amount, because of other wishes so a small amount of the total would be nice. Thank you for doing this!
Something that makes you smile: My newborn baby cousin, who I just got to meet yesterday.

Edit: Grammatical errors fixed.
Username: ravenspoint
What you need: 65000 treasure for a lair expansion, so I can continue my goal of getting a wind themed coatl primal bred by only using my nests. I understand that you probably cannot give the full amount, because of other wishes so a small amount of the total would be nice. Thank you for doing this!
Something that makes you smile: My newborn baby cousin, who I just got to meet yesterday.

Edit: Grammatical errors fixed.
GlwyEtH.gif
» She/Her
» Adopts
» F.A.Q.
» Hatching for XXX

» Wishlist
» Helpful Links
» Accents
@Triggerhappy @WolfEchoe Cr's sent! Enjoy! I have sent you each 150kt. I hope that's enough! @ravenspoint I'm sorry but a wish like that would be classified as a 'special wish' seeing as it isn't quite a necessary need, like lair space or food. But, if you are interested, you could fill out a special wish form for a member to fufill! [quote=Members] @Twalio @Skystalker[/quote]
@Triggerhappy

@WolfEchoe

Cr's sent! Enjoy!

I have sent you each 150kt.
I hope that's enough!

@ravenspoint

I'm sorry but a wish like that would be classified as a 'special wish' seeing as it isn't quite a necessary need, like lair space or food. But, if you are interested, you could fill out a special wish form for a member to fufill!
Members wrote:
Orion - She/He/They - Abrosexual My Wishlist - Likes to drop random compliments - Always down for a roleplay - Will buy fodder primals (pm me if interested!)
IBp6F.gif
Username: SpiritFlower Why you want to help: It's nice to give back to the community and be generous to others. Coatl's Name: Mortis [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60678174] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/606782/60678174_350.png[/img] [/url] Place you want (Secretary, Member, Etc): Secretary
Username: SpiritFlower
Why you want to help: It's nice to give back to the community and be generous to others.
Coatl's Name: Mortis

60678174_350.png

Place you want (Secretary, Member, Etc): Secretary
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
@SpiritFlower

Great! You're in! Thanks for the help you guys!
@SpiritFlower

Great! You're in! Thanks for the help you guys!
IBp6F.gif
Username: Skreech
What you need: honestly like 300kt. Im trying to get as much lair, den, and nest space as possible so i can buy a few drgs to do a major breeding project, im honestly just trying to get a bunch of primals, and give away/sell most of the others
Something that makes you smile: when people make nice threds like this. Makes me so happy that there are people willing to give away so much
Username: Skreech
What you need: honestly like 300kt. Im trying to get as much lair, den, and nest space as possible so i can buy a few drgs to do a major breeding project, im honestly just trying to get a bunch of primals, and give away/sell most of the others
Something that makes you smile: when people make nice threds like this. Makes me so happy that there are people willing to give away so much
2020-07-30-Kleki.png
@Skreech

We'll begin working on it!
@Skreech

We'll begin working on it!
IBp6F.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80