Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Coatl Club [closed]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 79 80
@Dracana, sent it over ^^
@Dracana, sent it over ^^
eq6zQ9M.png
mlHpBMC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
Username: TyrellRoses
What you need: 45000 for lair expansion, or items for den expansion (6 desert scrub, 15 reverse silkworm moths, 15 bluelight chipskink tail, 15 sticky pollen, 2 broken flowerpot, 15 hardshell and 13 hardy antlers,1 ragepuff, and 15 ragepuff down, 2 green goo, 2 green sludge, 2 green ooze, 13 sweetpuff feather, 14 yellow-tinged featherduster, 14 pale pink rose, 14 satin violets, 10 battered scroll case, 10 tattered parchment) Any amount would be appreciated of course.

Something that makes you smile: When my kitty rolls onto her back and lets me rub her tummy :)
Username: TyrellRoses
What you need: 45000 for lair expansion, or items for den expansion (6 desert scrub, 15 reverse silkworm moths, 15 bluelight chipskink tail, 15 sticky pollen, 2 broken flowerpot, 15 hardshell and 13 hardy antlers,1 ragepuff, and 15 ragepuff down, 2 green goo, 2 green sludge, 2 green ooze, 13 sweetpuff feather, 14 yellow-tinged featherduster, 14 pale pink rose, 14 satin violets, 10 battered scroll case, 10 tattered parchment) Any amount would be appreciated of course.

Something that makes you smile: When my kitty rolls onto her back and lets me rub her tummy :)
@TyrellRoses, I might be able to help with some of that ;) I'll send over a CR

Edit:
I can only help with a little bit right now, however, I will farm for some more later. I hope that the little that I can provide now will be able to set you on the right course!
@TyrellRoses, I might be able to help with some of that ;) I'll send over a CR

Edit:
I can only help with a little bit right now, however, I will farm for some more later. I hope that the little that I can provide now will be able to set you on the right course!
NjmH8Jl.png
Username: Daydreamer6195
What you need: Some seafood for my coatls! I wasn't able to gather enough for them this morning and quite a few of them are over half starved. ): If you can help me with some of this, any small donation would be greatly appreciated!
Something that makes you smile: When me and my parents hang out and make s'mores in the backyard
Username: Daydreamer6195
What you need: Some seafood for my coatls! I wasn't able to gather enough for them this morning and quite a few of them are over half starved. ): If you can help me with some of this, any small donation would be greatly appreciated!
Something that makes you smile: When me and my parents hang out and make s'mores in the backyard
Dream, Maze
She/Her
Writer | Artist | Dragon Enthusiast
+ 3 FR time
Wishlist
My Favorite Hatcheries:
•Birds Nest Hatchery•

Noctua Hatchery
Smaesie's Hatchery!

image0.gif
YFKv15O.png
61579416.png
@Daydreamer6195, I got you covered, fam! I'll send you a CR full of seafood! XD
@Daydreamer6195, I got you covered, fam! I'll send you a CR full of seafood! XD
NjmH8Jl.png
@Flamefly

My babies and I both thank you!!! ;w;
@Flamefly

My babies and I both thank you!!! ;w;
Dream, Maze
She/Her
Writer | Artist | Dragon Enthusiast
+ 3 FR time
Wishlist
My Favorite Hatcheries:
•Birds Nest Hatchery•

Noctua Hatchery
Smaesie's Hatchery!

image0.gif
YFKv15O.png
61579416.png
Username: Aerinn
Why you want to help: I have a lot of resources right now that I want to use to help people <3
Coatl's Name: Narri
Place you want (Secretary, Member, Etc): Member!!
Username: Aerinn
Why you want to help: I have a lot of resources right now that I want to use to help people <3
Coatl's Name: Narri
Place you want (Secretary, Member, Etc): Member!!
AZOFNjv.png
@Frostfire123
Sending treasure!!! :)
@Frostfire123
Sending treasure!!! :)
AZOFNjv.png
Username: asp510098510
What you need: alot of treasure for lair space (200kt...)
Something that makes you smile: seeing no dragons neglected or eggs in need of hatching but can't...
Username: asp510098510
What you need: alot of treasure for lair space (200kt...)
Something that makes you smile: seeing no dragons neglected or eggs in need of hatching but can't...
Pairs! Earth?
570.png23809.png247.png 570.png
@Aerinn

you're in

@asp510098510

We'll begin raising money!
@Aerinn

you're in

@asp510098510

We'll begin raising money!
Orion - She/He/They - Abrosexual My Wishlist - Likes to drop random compliments - Always down for a roleplay - Will buy fodder primals (pm me if interested!)
IBp6F.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 79 80